Checked my T: 500 ng/dl

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I’m at right about average. I’ve been dealing with a sickness which hurt my levels and killed my motivation; hopefully I can get back to about 600-800 ng/dl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, buflek, macedonpsycho and 1 other person
low T, do nofap and eat 5 eggs a day asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Jungcuck, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and Sens
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and .*my*.
Bruh. Every other athlete has these levels.
indeed this EVERY OTHER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Krakowski, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
It's not really the T levels that matter but androgenic receptor amount.
True but they both matter, which is why the biggest gym rats are abusing testosterone

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I’m at right about average. I’ve been dealing with a sickness which hurt my levels and killed my motivation; hopefully I can get back to about 600-800 ng/dl
average for tranny men in 2023 fed by jewish chemicals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Sens and .*my*.
average for tranny men in 2023 fed by jewish chemicals
Dude you don’t even know your levels. I don’t think there are clinics in your village. You need to ride your donkey for at least 2 days and 2 nights to reach the nearest clinic.

• JFL
Reactions: piec, panfacemogger and Itsnotmeiswear
mines 1100 you twink

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Dude you don’t even know your levels. I don’t think there are clinics in your village. You need to ride your donkey for at least 2 days and 2 nights to reach the nearest clinic.
yeah also yapping like a woman would no wonder

• JFL
mines 1100 you twink
Then you’re:

1. A liar
2. 1% man and we shouldn’t listen to you because you have exceptional genetics
3. Abusing substances

• JFL
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear
he is an oldcel roider clown, you need to look at young natty guys

this
I do and vitruvian is also close to that level

• JFL
stop bitching and do something to improve your t levels retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens and .*my*.
I do and vitruvian is also close to that level
T levels are cope, because you can make hard deadlift night before the test and it will show that you are low T, but irl you can be very high T, but if you followed protocol right, didn't exercise for 1-2 days before the test, had a nice sleep etc, 500 ng dl is barely average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Itsnotmeiswear
stop bitching and do something to improve your t levels retard
I want to. I just have been dealing with depression and I have a lot of ups and downs, plus I lost a good opportunity for education recently (not my fault) and that’s getting on my nerves too.

• +1
T levels are cope, because you can make hard deadlift night before the test and it will show that you are low T, but irl you can be very high T, but if you followed protocol right, didn't exercise for 1-2 days before the test, had a nice sleep etc, 500 ng dl is barely average
You were literally trying to prove to me what a trannie I was for the last hour.

Now you say T levels are cope.

Jfl

I want to. I just have been dealing with depression and I have a lot of ups and downs, plus I lost a good opportunity for education recently (not my fault) and that’s getting on my nerves too.
That is understandable, but you have to try your best don't let the depression fuck you over. Maximize the situation you are in right now u got this bro

• +1
You were literally trying to prove to me what a trannie I was for the last hour.

Now you say T levels are cope.

Jfl
because it depends on a lot of factors, your T levels in the blood flactuate 24/7 and u take test in 1 particular time, you can have spike a that time etc.

• +1
because it depends on a lot of factors, your T levels in the blood flactuate 24/7 and u take test in 1 particular time, you can have spike a that time etc.
You’re overestimating the difference. People have done this type of stuff and reported it. There are studies.

Even not sleeping the night before and drinking will not crash your t levels to the degree that you think.

The worst thing that the average person may do the day prior to the blood work will not make a huge difference.

T levels alone mean jack shit. its about the receptors

im 450-500 ng last and only time i checked and i build muscles a lot easier than all of my friends who also work out + im more aggressive and take more risks than most people i know. only my libido is quite average id say

• +1
T levels alone mean jack shit. its about the receptors

im 450-500 ng last and only time i checked and i build muscles a lot easier than all of my friends who also work out
Anyone who has ever experienced high testosterone levels (whether naturally or through injection) knows that you feel much better with high T.

I can also confirm. The difference isn’t night and day between average and high but it’s still big.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
You’re overestimating the difference. People have done this type of stuff and reported it. There are studies.

Even not sleeping the night before and drinking will not crash your t levels to the degree that you think.

The worst thing that the average person may do the day prior to the blood work will not make a huge difference.

Anyone who has ever experienced high testosterone levels (whether naturally or through injection) knows that you feel much better with high T.
yea i mean we would also feel better, but we wouldnt feel different than a natural high t guy who has average receptors. thats why u should always focus on getting ur T as high as possible but saying u are low or average T at 500ng isnt what truly matters

if i get rock hard every morning when I wake up what are my t levels

• +1
T change during the day, so you should test it at the same time

Every other biological male. Greg Doucette is on T and his levels are in the 600s
because he did steroids then hopped off and prob has test in 100-200s then hopped on a trt amount and went to 600. 500 is low.