Checking you out?

Bluepill

Bluepill

Mistral
How do you guys tell if a random lady is checking you out?

Every now and then I catch a stranger looking at me. The rational mind says it's very normal for women to look strangers in the eye. Ngl I'm still quite addicted to hopium and secretly want to believe that's a sign of them thinking I'm attractive or intimidating in the good way ofc.

Dont delude your self first of all, If a female is checking you out you will notice trust me.. At higher levels of interest they will do even more, They will make it as obvious as possible, And people look at each other all the time... dont think right away its a IOI '' oh she wants me!!''... and then approach and find out she never even noticed you but someone behind you.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Kenma, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
How do you guys tell if a random lady is checking you out?

Every now and then I catch a stranger looking at me. The rational mind says it's very normal for women to look strangers in the eye. Ngl I'm still quite addicted to hopium and secretly want to believe that's a sign of them thinking I'm attractive or intimidating in the good way ofc.
You sure do live up to your name.

Dont delude your self first of all, If a female is checking you out you will notice trust me.. At higher levels of interest they will do even more, They will make it as obvious as possible, And people look at each other all the time... dont think right away its a IOI '' oh she wants me!!''... and then approach and find out she never even noticed you but someone behind you.
Out of gifs?

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, androidcel and Deleted member 701
You'll know if shes checking you out.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
reminder that only ioi is P in V

• +1
Reactions: Chigga, Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
I never go outside so I wouldn’t know.

Too autistic to tell anyway tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
what did u think of Testing

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
what did u think of Testing

''Praise the lord and take whats mine'' Its good man, the previous albums i enjoyed allot as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
It’s over if girls aren’t trying to rape your dick every time you leave the house tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
It’s over if girls aren’t trying to rape your dick every time you leave the house tbh.
That sounds like a meme or an extreme exaggeration,but it's 100% true,
If that's not your daily experience you are not hot.

So if a girl talks to you first it's safe to assume she wants your p in her v? :)
Guys, don't forget we are giga autistic here and suck at reading signs lol.

''Praise the lord and take whats mine'' Its good man, the previous albums i enjoyed allot as well.
yeah praise the lord was instant standout for me, the rest I didn't like too much initially but it grew on me

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
So if a girl talks to you first it's safe to assume she wants your p in her v? :)

Hmm still... she could just trying to be nice.
And not everyone here is autistic my friend.. You gotta know and learn what they mean, Allot of biology and psychological aspects you have to know first.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
yeah praise the lord was instant standout for me, the rest I didn't like too much initially but it grew on me

Yeah,
U.O.E.N.O kick started it for me back in the day i still listen to it today, i like his newest song aswell, And yeah you really sometimes gotta listen to it a few times, Some are just a banger right away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Hmm still... she could just trying to be nice.
And not everyone he is autistic my friend.. You gotta know and learn what they mean, Allot of biology and psychological aspects you have to know first.
Doesn't answer the question tho. How can an autistic person tell if the girl is interested? Do they start talking and voluntarily initiate a convo because the guy looks like a fucking loser? I don't think so.

Doesn't answer the question tho. How can an autistic person tell if the girl is interested? Do they start talking and voluntarily initiate a convo because the guy looks like a fucking loser? I don't think so.
Yeah.. first off i never dealt or gave advice to a autistic person so...

If a girl just asks anyone or even opens her mouth to talk to a stranger you would think instantly she is hitting on that guy...Dont you, They cant just have social contact just because.. Nah she is a slut like that.. she wants to fuck everyone.

Is first off unrealistic , if someone asks you for directions on the street but she initiated contact so you instantly think shit.. she wants to fuck me... get outta here man.

How can a autistic person find out if a girl likes me... That question alone.

A girl can like you across the room from a Starbucks she looked at you. does she look again.?. etc this is all basic shit... it just means at that moment she likes what she see's maybe but doesnt mean she likes you right away... you gonna fuck her right then and there on the table..?

but then again if you never experienced them i cannot really help you,

Experience.

I can give u all the tips but if ur Brain hasn’t experienced something than you will never truly learn it

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena