checklist for leanmaxing and getting rid of a bloated face

I

ironjacket

Iron
yo here's a quick checklist to leanmax and get rid of face bloat. some of these are more obvious, others are not

• Lower carb intake (referring to sugar/starches, which can bloat your face and increase cravings)
  • Improve sodium-to-potassium ratio (goat milk contains around 500mg of potassium per cup)
  • Caffeine/L-Tyrosine (this will lower serotonin, which has anti-diuretic properties. don't abuse this)
  • Lower estrogen (increased estrogen levels lead to water retention. grapeseed extract is a natural AI)
  • Eat less frequently (spiking your insulin all day will cause you to retain water)
  • Sleep well (not getting sufficient sleep = more cortisol. more cortisol = weight gain + bloat)

• +1
Reactions: Scarfaced, Alexanderr, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
yo here's a quick checklist to leanmax and get rid of face bloat. some of these are more obvious, others are not

• Lower carb intake (referring to sugar/starches, which can bloat your face and increase cravings)
  • Improve sodium-to-potassium ratio (goat milk contains around 500mg of potassium per cup)
  • Caffeine/L-Tyrosine (this will lower serotonin, which has anti-diuretic properties. don't abuse this)
  • Lower estrogen (increased estrogen levels lead to water retention. grapeseed extract is a natural AI)
  • Eat less frequently (spiking your insulin all day will cause you to retain water)
  • Sleep well (not getting sufficient sleep = more cortisol. more cortisol = weight gain + bloat)
are you sure oestrogen causes face to bloat signofocantly? i'm on topial oestrogen an trying to increase my e2 level naturally for anti aging purposes while trying to mitigate feminization but tbh most pics i've seen of mtf they don't look bloated in the after and they all look way younger aswell due to the reduction in androgen activity . thanks

If you have good genetics, you'll have a lean face but a bloated stomach. That is how it is for me.

are you sure oestrogen causes face to bloat signofocantly? i'm on topial oestrogen an trying to increase my e2 level naturally for anti aging purposes while trying to mitigate feminization but tbh most pics i've seen of mtf they don't look bloated in the after and they all look way younger aswell due to the reduction in androgen activity . thanks
i hope for your sake that you're just trying to recover from crashed E2 and not trying to up it when it was already within normal range. wtf

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
i hope for your sake that you're just trying to recover from crashed E2 and not trying to up it when it was already within normal range. wtf
i'm experimenting as oestrogen are great for skin aging ( i'm trying to minimize systemic absoption as much as )

Estrogen is the skin and collagen hormone, so ye it's gonna help you look young. But too much of it is gonna bloat you.

Attachments

• estrogen2.PNG
    estrogen2.PNG
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
As for why the trans women don't look bloated, I'm not sure. Maybe it's because they have more progesterone, which balances it out.

• +1
As for why the trans women don't look bloated, I'm not sure. Maybe it's because they have more progesterone, which balances it out.
thanks for the answer i appreciate was talking about the male transitionning to female ( maainky for hair purposes) the one i saw on all ended up looking better and even their face looked someone sharper i know it makes no sens.

do you think applying a moderate amount of topial oestrogen and inhibiting dht and test loally ( without affecting systemic level and without rasing oestrogen out of the regular range) would lead to face bloating?

right now i'm on dut to block the dht ( and for hair ) but i'm going to use a topical antiandrogen for the face and add some topical oestrogen cream in an idelivery vehcile to localize the effect of oestrogen on my face only( so it won't go systemic and change my e2 level) and i was wondering if this would caue some bloatness.

thanks for the help

Low sodium high water - carbs are fine especially ones high in potassium such as potatoes.

thanks for the answer i appreciate was talking about the male transitionning to female ( maainky for hair purposes) the one i saw on all ended up looking better and even their face looked someone sharper i know it makes no sens.

do you think applying a moderate amount of topial oestrogen and inhibiting dht and test loally ( without affecting systemic level and without rasing oestrogen out of the regular range) would lead to face bloating?

right now i'm on dut to block the dht ( and for hair ) but i'm going to use a topical antiandrogen for the face and add some topical oestrogen cream in an idelivery vehcile to localize the effect of oestrogen on my face only( so it won't go systemic and change my e2 level) and i was wondering if this would caue some bloatness.

thanks for the help
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that it won't cause you to bloat. As long as it's not affecting your systemic estrogen too much and you're using it in moderation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Take that answer with a grain of salt, I'm not 100% certain. I'd have to do more research on this stuff

Low sodium high water - carbs are fine especially ones high in potassium such as potatoes.
You don't have to do a keto diet or anything like that, but if you want to maximize a lean face, I'd reduce the starches a bit. This is relative, a more fitter/muscular person can obviously eat more carbs and not get bloated as hell. And so can people with good bone structure.

Last edited:
You don't have to do a keto diet or anything like that, but if you want to maximize a lean face, I'd reduce the starches a bit. This is relative, a more fitter/muscular person can obviously eat more carbs and not get bloated as hell. And so can people with good bone structure.
I’m 184cm 80kg but when I go on low sodium high water my face will be lean as when I was 60kg - I have never had any troubles with carbs but I continue to test…

I do think water intake plays a massive part in how lean your face is - when I forget to regularly drink water I turn into a puffer fish.

Also if you’re low carbs your muscles will look much smaller which would be a looksmin too.

Last edited: