cheek implant vs filler

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
are implant results as good as filler results?

implants
end story

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RoundHouse
im not sure tbh but its best if u get implants
yeah but why? everyone on here just says 'implants implants implants' with no actual justification like ur reading from a. script

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and maxmendietta
It depends on the aesthetic goal you're trying to achieve, and the current anatomy of your face.

Some things can't be achieved with implants, and some things can't be achieved with filler.

Implants can look quite soft when implanted subcutaneously, but so can filler. It's about knowing exactly what you want. You can go to the best plastic surgeon for implants, or the best injector for filler, but if you don't know the theoretical framework and knowledge of aesthetics, and in particular, masculine aesthetics, then you're not going to achieve what you want. It's taken me about two years to study.

In saying that, fillers are a good way to 'trial' what a permanent implant would look like. It lasts a year, is safe, and can be dissolved immediately. It's a good temporary tester to try, before undergoing a more permanent solution.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 8583
It depends on the aesthetic goal you're trying to achieve, and the current anatomy of your face.

Some things can't be achieved with implants, and some things can't be achieved with filler.

Implants can look quite soft when implanted subcutaneously, but so can filler. It's about knowing exactly what you want. You can go to the best plastic surgeon for implants, or the best injector for filler, but if you don't know the theoretical framework and knowledge of aesthetics, and in particular, masculine aesthetics, then you're not going to achieve what you want. It's taken me about two years to study.

In saying that, fillers are a good way to 'trial' what a permanent implant would look like. It lasts a year, is safe, and can be dissolved immediately. It's a good temporary tester to try, before undergoing a more permanent solution.
good answer tbh, what do u think of the filler migration from cheek area

good answer tbh, what do u think of the filler migration from cheek area
Honestly man, I've been having fillers every year since 2017, and I've never experienced filler migration. Who knows why... But I can't speak on behalf of the whole world lol.

There's not enough scholarly literature, or clinical research findings, that investigates the concept of filler migration. I've signed up to a Doctor in my city who is conducting a research project of filler migration and longevity using MRIs, but the study project has been paused because of COVID. It'll be interesting to see what the outcome will be.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Gladiator and Deleted member 8583
Honestly man, I've been having fillers every year since 2017, and I've never experienced filler migration. Who knows why... But I can't speak on behalf of the whole world lol.

There's not enough scholarly literature, or clinical research findings, that investigates the concept of filler migration. I've signed up to a Doctor in my city who is conducting a research project of filler migration and longevity using MRIs, but the study project has been paused because of COVID. It'll be interesting to see what the outcome will be.
what areas have u got fillers done and how many ml

what areas have u got fillers done and how many ml
As of now, I've had it in my temple, eyebrow, under-eye, nasolabial fold, cheeks, chin, and jaw. I'll be getting some in a few months time in my forehead and vermillion lip border. It sounds like a lot but I lost quite a significant amount of weight several years ago, and my face looked quite hollow and skeletal. I'm just restoring facial volume that was once there, so it looks quite natural.

It's too hard to say how much I've had in each area because I've layered it over the years, but usually one area requires 1ML - at least for me, anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
As of now, I've had it in my temple, eyebrow, under-eye, nasolabial fold, cheeks, chin, and jaw. I'll be getting some in a few months time in my forehead and vermillion lip border. It sounds like a lot but I lost quite a significant amount of weight several years ago, and my face looked quite hollow and skeletal. I'm just restoring facial volume that was once there, so it looks quite natural.

It's too hard to say how much I've had in each area because I've layered it over the years, but usually one area requires 1ML - at least for me, anyway.
can I see ur cheek results bro ? im thinking of getting 1ml in each cheek

can I see ur cheek results bro ? im thinking of getting 1ml in each cheek
Haha I'm sorry to be a shit cunt man, but I never send pics on here. You can PM me if you like, and I can give you some advice on what and where I would recommend you having filler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 8583
Haha I'm sorry to be a shit cunt man, but I never send pics on here. You can PM me if you like, and I can give you some advice on what and where I would recommend you having filler
fair enough tbh lol, how much of the filler disappears after 2 weeks in the cheek area? I heard as much as 50-60% goes after swelling period

fair enough tbh lol, how much of the filler disappears after 2 weeks in the cheek area? I heard as much as 50-60% goes after swelling period
Again, it depends on what part of the face you're having injected, and the viscosity of the filler that is used. If you inject it onto the cheek bone, it kind of just stays there for two weeks. In those two weeks, the body's natural immune response to tissue damage will cause swelling, so it will puff up your entire cheek, whilst hyaluronic acid is just sitting under the skin. After two weeks, the swelling subdues, and the hyaluronic acid will then start to integrate into the tissue, and the hydrophilic process of the hyaluronic acid will start to begin. This is when it'll give you a cut, crisp look - I'd say after four weeks from the initial injection.

As a male, you don't want to look puffy or swollen, so the less swelling the better. It's typically girls that love the swelling when they first get their lips done, and then become disappointed when the swelling dissipates because it reduces in size. But in the cheekbone area, especially as a male, it's not ideal. The swelling is the only shit part of getting fillers, in my opinion.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gladiator, CommanderCope and Deleted member 8583
Again, it depends on what part of the face you're having injected, and the viscosity of the filler that is used. If you inject it onto the cheek bone, it kind of just stays there for two weeks. In those two weeks, the body's natural immune response to tissue damage will cause swelling, so it will puff up your entire cheek, whilst hyaluronic acid is just sitting under the skin. After two weeks, the swelling subdues, and the hyaluronic acid will then start to integrate into the tissue, and the hydrophilic process of the hyaluronic acid will start to begin. This is when it'll give you a cut, crisp look - I'd say after four weeks from the initial injection.

As a male, you don't want to look puffy or swollen, so the less swelling the better. It's typically girls that love the swelling when they first get their lips done, and then become disappointed when the swelling dissipates because it reduces in size. But in the cheekbone area, especially as a male, it's not ideal. The swelling is the only shit part of getting fillers, in my opinion.
thanks bro very helpful answers tbh ngl

are implant results as good as filler results?

What are you trying to achieve?

Fat grafts can be better than filler, for some things

image1_surgical_facial-fat-transfer.jpg

Thinking about fillers myself. Under-eye and nasolabial folds. Though if I'll do it I might go for fat grafts. Was everything you did due to restoring facial volume after weight loss?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583

how many ml total do you get how much is it

What are you trying to achieve?

Fat grafts can be better than filler, for some things

image1_surgical_facial-fat-transfer.jpg

Thinking about fillers myself. Under-eye and nasolabial folds. Though if I'll do it I might go for fat grafts. Was everything you did due to restoring facial volume after weight loss?
have u got recessed maxilla bro?

Hahahahahah
Alright sherlock

how many ml total do you get how much is it
Hmm it's too hard to say how much I get because I usually do it bit by bit, but there's also some areas where I haven't needed any touch-ups for almost two years such as the nasolabial folds. I'd say have an area treated, then going again in six months for a touch, then in another six months for another touch up, and then you probably won't have to have another treatment for one, two, or even maybe three years. When you layer filler up over the years, it tends to last longer. That's why it's important to get them done right, each time.

My injector gives me discounts because I've been a long-term paitent of hers. But over the years I'd say I spent at least a couple of thousands of dollars, easy. But it's been worth it...

Hmm it's too hard to say how much I get because I usually do it bit by bit, but there's also some areas where I haven't needed any touch-ups for almost two years such as the nasolabial folds. I'd say have an area treated, then going again in six months for a touch, then in another six months for another touch up, and then you probably won't have to have another treatment for one, two, or even maybe three years. When you layer filler up over the years, it tends to last longer. That's why it's important to get them done right, each time.

My injector gives me discounts because I've been a long-term paitent of hers. But over the years I'd say I spent at least a couple of thousands of dollars, easy. But it's been worth it...
Only a couple thousand? Mine cost 800 per syringe :/

Everyone is different, but for me, fat grafting wouldn't be suitable for me. I'm always in the gym and like to keep fit, so having fat transfered into my face would be counterproductive. If you live a fit lifestyle, you body naturally leans out - especially in the face. I would just be wasting my money by having fat put in my face to restore a hollow, and then going to the gym, losing the fat, and then becoming hollow again. It's a never ending cycle and doesn't work for my lifestyle.