B20FEDA8 BCD7 4FE7 A84F E359059ABC0C
54AC7C1F 4D92 479F BD8C E9CBA9376BB8

711F1C2D 1AAA 4A9B AFCB D0E3F1B91D41

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MrRubiks, Deleted member 7098, ROTTING and 1 other person
What all is done? How much?

Pagnoni does saddle add it in with the implant
He said these have saddle in them already what do you think do they look good? Or too big or not big enough

Bimax soon I hope

Bimax soon I hope
Pagnoni and my orthodontist said braces alone will fix my overbite no need for a lefort or bimax. I was ready to spend the money but they said not needed and so did 1 other orthodontist

Pagnoni and my orthodontist said braces alone will fix my overbite no need for a lefort or bimax. I was ready to spend the money but they said not needed and so did 1 other orthodontist
Not sure why you went into surgery so quick without deeper research.

Bimax isn’t just meant for overbites, underbites, or any malocclusion. You have a short mandible, rather since you are Class 1 dentition that means you have maxillo-mandibular hypoplasia. I mean look at your lower third. It’s small. Even if you get the best eye area in the world which you won’t because you pushed in your eyes and good looking people don’t have pushed in eyes, they have protruding eyes WITH protruding orbitals. Anyways, you have a 3-dimensionally small jaw and chin. It’s unattractive

Pags is indeed a money leeching cunt who just does the procedure they want and leaves them without telling them what they really need when he has expert knowledge

Notice the eyeballs.
2CA247AF 424C 4A90 A6CC 67099EC7E3FF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Pagnonisavemyeyes
He said these have saddle in them already what do you think do they look good? Or too big or not big enough
Loma where the saddle , look at @herring design it’s clear as day if there is a saddle or not

@medialcanthuscel do you have your design yet? What do you think of this?

@alfonsi do you know any of the dimensions for this? How many mm of anterior projection at the point of maximal projection (the point lateral and inferior to the corner of your eye)

Last edited:
Why doesn't it cover the whole cheekbone? Did you request it that way?

This is the plan not the result yet these are 3D previews of the implants I’m getting
you mean the implants you already got based on the pic of your post surgery face?
i'm confused lol

or is that a seperate surgery?

Imagine doing doing zygo implants when you have a flat face, I don't think its the correct course of action.

you mean the implants you already got based on the pic of your post surgery face?
i'm confused lol

or is that a seperate surgery?
That’s after orbital decompression

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Are you getting jaw angle implants too?

make sure you have at least 2-3 mm on your forward projection

you are the same case as me where you lack forward projection, he gave me way too less and now I need a revision

Also for the jaw angles he will suggest around 5mm or 6mm, right? Thats what he suggest to me as to all patients in general.

Go for 8-10mm on ONE SIDE if you really want angularity and stuff

looks like lateral projection is not enough to create a prominent look :unsure:

make sure you have at least 2-3 mm on your forward projection

you are the same case as me where you lack forward projection, he gave me way too less and now I need a revision

Also for the jaw angles he will suggest around 5mm or 6mm, right? Thats what he suggest to me as to all patients in general.

Go for 8-10mm on ONE SIDE if you really want angularity and stuff
He said he recommended 4-6mm forward projection and 4mm outwards projection of jaw angle implants

are you only getting the cheek or also the jaw angle implant?and why no augmentation of the zygomatic arch?
My zygoma arches are already wide I don’t want them any wider that’s what I told him to do by my request

Amazing thread, best luck with your recovery!

How much € did Pagnoni charge you for the forehead, jaw angle and infraorbital-malar implants?
Can you please post before and after pics once the swelling goes down?

$20,000
Amazing thread, best luck with your recovery!

How much € did Pagnoni charge you for the forehead, jaw angle and infraorbital-malar implants?
Can you please post before and after pics once the swelling goes down?

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood

Bimax isn’t just meant for overbites, underbites, or any malocclusion. You have a short mandible, rather since you are Class 1 dentition that means you have maxillo-mandibular hypoplasia. I mean look at your lower third. It’s small. Even if you get the best eye area in the world which you won’t because you pushed in your eyes and good looking people don’t have pushed in eyes, they have protruding eyes WITH protruding orbitals. Anyways, you have a 3-dimensionally small jaw and chin. It’s unattractive

Pags is indeed a money leeching cunt who just does the procedure they want and leaves them without telling them what they really need when he has expert knowledge

Notice the eyeballs.
View attachment 1634000
I’m getting revisión bimax and implanta with pags

Notice the eyeballs.
View attachment 1634000
@thecel