Cheek Implants Experts?

Agentof Evolution

Agentof Evolution

Iron
Who are the best users on this forum to provide advice about cheek implants?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
@Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Agentof Evolution
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, CristianT, Gaia262 and 5 others
I also would like the same answers as OP

PM @Ritalincel for advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Kade, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
This is not a looksmaxing forum, no one here does surgery at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, TheLordMadness, Nosecel and 5 others
@Saiyan how many mm of lateral projection were your implants designed with?

This is not a looksmaxing forum, no one here does surgery at all
Hahaha, I've noticed that!

90% of advice seems to reduce down to autistic teenagers shouting 'recessed!!' at normal/ handsome male faces, and then suggesting 'BSSO + Lefort 3 or rope! lol!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 3195, highT and 8 others

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I've seen @Saiyan 's before pictures (not just the shitty one in a weird angle he posted in the lookism thread) and there's basically zero difference. Cheek implants are good only if you are zygoless, otherwise if you're lucky there's no change, if you're unlucky you get worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I've seen @Saiyan 's before pictures (not just the shitty one in a weird angle he posted in the lookism thread) and there's basically zero difference. Cheek implants are good only if you are zygoless, otherwise if you're lucky there's no change, if you're unlucky you get worse
I know cheek implants are very risky for men. I don't mean dangerous, I mean the risk of looking shit. That's why I'm looking for anyone who has had them done successfully.

I've had them, what do you want to know

I've had them, what do you want to know
Some quick questions first:

Where they custom made from a CT scan?
Who did the surgery?
How well did they turn out?

The fuck is a “cheek implant”?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12066, ascentium, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Just trying to help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12066, Gaia262 and kota
@Adrenochrome @SurgerySoon @facemaxxed

Have all had custom zygomatic implants

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome, Agentof Evolution and SurgerySoon
Some quick questions first:

Where they custom made from a CT scan?
Who did the surgery?
How well did they turn out?

I wrote about it in this thread:

Originally I had standard implants that were then replaced by custom CT implants by Eppley.

They turned out really well. If I had to go back I would probably tweak a few things with the design but overall I'm happy with them.

• +1
Reactions: kota and Agentof Evolution
I had custom cheek implant surgery with Dr. Yaremchuk. Overall I got a pretty good result, but I think the implants are a little small (they probably need to project by 2-3 more mm), so I'm probably going back at the end of March to have them revised.

• +1
Reactions: kota, Agentof Evolution and Linoob
I had custom cheek implant surgery with Dr. Yaremchuk. Overall I got a pretty good result, but I think the implants are a little small (they probably need to project by 2-3 more mm), so I'm probably going back at the end of March to have them revised.

The takeaway I seem to be getting from everyone with custom zygo implants is MORE is MORE

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and SurgerySoon
The takeaway I seem to be getting from everyone with custom zygo implants is MORE is MORE

Yes, ask for 2 more mm of projection on top of what your surgeon comes up with

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
@Adrenochrome @SurgerySoon @facemaxxed

Have all had custom zygomatic implants
Perfect, thanks!

I've been following the latest thread by @Adrenochrome.

• +1
@SayNoToRotting

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
They turned out really well. If I had to go back I would probably tweak a few things with the design but overall I'm happy with them.
Same but applied to Dr. Y

Yes, ask for 2 more mm of projection on top of what your surgeon comes up with

^^ THIS.... it’s exactly what I did. Y. Showed me his proposed design and I asked for 2mm more in each area I believe (lateral etc...)

NOTE: I got mine in combination with my jaw implant at the time -I would have never gotten them solo.

What surgeons are you considering?

By the way, cool that you follow my thread, seems you’re on the path to ascension ( : I still need to post a massive update to tie everything together + Q&A (it’ll take some time).

• +1
Reactions: kota and Agentof Evolution

^^ THIS.... it’s exactly what I did. Y. Showed me his proposed design and I asked for 2mm more in each area I believe (lateral etc...)

NOTE: I got mine in combination with my jaw implant at the time -I would have never gotten them solo.

By the way, cool that you follow my thread, seems you’re on the path to ascension ( : I still need to post a massive update to tie everything together + Q&A (it’ll take some time).
Thanks dude.

I'll pm you.

• +1

@Adrenochrome I'm really regretting the fact that I didn't push hard for a couple extra mm. The sad thing is, after he sent me the design, we talked over the phone and I point-blank asked him if a couple more mm would be a good idea. He emphatically stated NO and said that anymore augmentation than what he gave me (3.5 mm on one side, 5.5 mm on the other side) could look unnatural.

Did he say the same thing to you when you asked for additional augmentation? Or did he readily agree to it?

Also, have you seen my results? In some types of lighting they look pretty good, but in other (most) types of lighting it hardly looks like I've had anything done. Now I'm looking at paying at least $4500 to go back and do it all over again so that I can actually obtain a discernible result.

He just agreed to it.

Lame about the cost -it is what it is.

@Adrenochrome I'm really regretting the fact that I didn't push hard for a couple extra mm. The sad thing is, after he sent me the design, we talked over the phone and I point-blank asked him if a couple more mm would be a good idea. He emphatically stated NO and said that anymore augmentation than what he gave me (3.5 mm on one side, 5.5 mm on the other side) could look unnatural.

Did he say the same thing to you when you asked for additional augmentation? Or did he readily agree to it?

Also, have you seen my results? In some types of lighting they look pretty good, but in other (most) types of lighting it hardly looks like I've had anything done. Now I'm looking at paying at least $4500 to go back and do it all over again so that I can actually obtain a discernible result.

He just agreed to it.

Lame about the cost -it is what it is.

So you've only had cheek implant surgery once, right? Kind of a random question, but would you happen to know how severe the scar tissue buildup is if surgery is performed via the lower eyelids on two separate occasions? (Such as to do initial cheek implant surgery and then a revision a year later)

For anyone who is interested in seeing what the results of my cheek implant surgery ended up looking like, see the thread below (posts #1 and #38):

(the photo with the red lines drawn on it is intended to show the kind of definition I was hoping to achieve from the surgery)

The photos in the first link were taken back in September, while the photos in the second link were taken within the last few weeks (they were also taken under different lighting conditions), so you can see that under certain lighting conditions, the implant work is somewhat noticeable, but under other lighting conditions, it almost looks like I had nothing at all done. Also, in the photos that were taken back in September, I probably still had a bit of swelling left that made the implants look more "tight" against the skin.

I also had a full wraparound jaw implant designed and manufactured, but I only had the chin portion of it put in my face. I'm going to be going back to my surgeon at the end of next month to have the rest of my wraparound jaw implant put in and (most likely) put in new cheek implants of the exact same design that provide maybe 2 more mm of projection.

If anyone's curious, here's a link to my implant designs:

@Adrenochrome tagging you in case you happen to be curious to see what my surgery outcome with Dr. Y looked like. Do you agree that it's a good idea to go back to him to get the rest of my jaw implant put in as well as revise my midface implants to get a few more mm of projection?

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
  • JFL
Reactions: Sergio-OMS
For anyone who is interested in seeing what the results of my cheek implant surgery ended up looking like, see the thread below (posts #1 and #38):

(the photo with the red lines drawn on it is intended to show the kind of definition I was hoping to achieve from the surgery)

The photos in the first link were taken back in September, while the photos in the second link were taken within the last few weeks (they were also taken under different lighting conditions), so you can see that under certain lighting conditions, the implant work is somewhat noticeable, but under other lighting conditions, it almost looks like I had nothing at all done. Also, in the photos that were taken back in September, I probably still had a bit of swelling left that made the implants look more "tight" against the skin.

I also had a full wraparound jaw implant designed and manufactured, but I only had the chin portion of it put in my face. I'm going to be going back to my surgeon at the end of next month to have the rest of my wraparound jaw implant put in and (most likely) put in new cheek implants of the exact same design that provide maybe 2 more mm of projection.

@Adrenochrome tagging you in case you happen to be curious to see what my surgery outcome with Dr. Y looked like. Do you agree that it's a good idea to go back to him to get the rest of my jaw implant put in as well as revise my midface implants to get a few more mm of projection?

The 3.5mm and 5.5mm you mention are not on the sides, they are the anterior projection of the implants. You have only 2mm and 2.5mm projection on the sides. Have you redone your surgery?

You are wasting money on surgeries you don’t need. You should have consulted with Dr. Taban for canthopexy and upperlid fillers since your eye area is what really looks bad here.

The 3.5mm and 5.5mm you mention are not on the sides, they are the anterior projection of the implants. You have only 2mm and 2.5mm projection on the sides. Have you redone your surgery?

Not yet. I'm going to hopefully be moving and starting a new job soon, so I'll probably have to get everything situated with those endeavors before I'm able to get more surgeries
You are wasting money on surgeries you don’t need. You should have consulted with Dr. Taban for canthopexy and upperlid fillers since your eye area is what really looks bad here.

I agree I need eye area surgery too, but I also want a sharper and more projected midface

Not yet. I'm going to hopefully be moving and starting a new job soon, so I'll probably have to get everything situated with those endeavors before I'm able to get more surgeries

I agree I need eye area surgery too, but I also want a sharper and more projected midface
Do you know of anyone who's gotten 7mm projection on the sides? I'm debating on going with 7mm.

Do you know of anyone who's gotten 7mm projection on the sides? I'm debating on going with 7mm.

Anonymous999 has cheek implants that provide around 7 mm and 8 mm of projection on each side. He's the only person I'm familiar with who has implants that large.

Anonymous999 has cheek implants that provide around 7 mm and 8 mm of projection on each side. He's the only person I'm familiar with who has implants that large.
Cool thanks.

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon