Cheek Lipo vs Buccal Fat Removal

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
"Buccal Fat Removal surgery is relevant to facial liposuction, since the objective of both the procedures is to reduce excessively plump cheeks or chipmunk cheeks to achieve a proportionate facial contour. Buccal fat pads are removed with an incision inside the mouth and make the cheeks more slender. However, the deep fat of buccal pads also plays a pivotal function in carrying the essential facial volume, and muscle support.

With normal aging, the volume of the cheeks reduces, so even if the patient achieves slender cheeks with the surgery, the results might not be lasting, and lead to the formation of hollow cheeks later in life, as well the cheek muscles to collapse. Buccal fat pad removal surgery is not a very commonly performed procedure, and is indicated for select few candidates. It is also very complicated to perform this procedure, and achieve exact results as targeted.

Facial liposuction is also a very delicate surgery, it is not a very common procedure either, but it is comparatively less complicated as that of buccal fat removal. This is not about removing deep fat, but dislodging a tiny amount of superficial fat. Moreover, if the patient needs any restoration or augmentation to increase the volume of the cheeks, it can be done with implants or fat transfer, that will not be as complex as re-augmentation after buccal fat pads removal surgery."

Does cheek lipo mog buccal fat removal?

• +1
Reactions: anadeusstolemyname, Deleted member 8758, Jigen and 1 other person
idk but bump

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
buccal fat removal is cope

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
buccal fat removal is cope

so is getting zygo implants if u have good fwhr and a wide skull

both have the same goal (hollow cheeks / more cheekbone definition), but one adds mass to your skull and one removes it

thats why im curious if cheek liposuction mogs.. its very rarely done and i can only find few clinics who offer it

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Hollow cheeks are a waste of time and one of the biggest psl cope... just don’t have bloated chipmunk cheeks. Even 99% models don’t have them in every lighting, you'd need a top 1% bone structure for that which here nobody has. I've seen bad results of cheekbones implants, very few were good. Maybe you could try a zso, osteotomies are better than implants.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 22623
Hollow cheeks are a waste of time and one of the biggest psl cope... just don’t have bloated chipmunk cheeks. Even 99% models don’t have them in every lighting, you'd need a top 1% bone structure for that which here nobody has. I've seen bad results of cheekbones implants, very few were good. Maybe you could try a zso, osteotomies are better than implants.

idk i feel like everyone who ascended hard had mass from their lower cheek removed somehow..

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
idk i feel like everyone who ascended hard had mass from their lower cheek removed somehow..
For removed mass you mean leaner cheeks or cheekbones shaving to makes em higher set? To have a very lean looking face you need everything: cheekbones, jaw, chin and maxilla. If you want better cheekbones projection i'd go with zso. Looks more natural. Cheekbones shaving results are bad because 99% of people that get it don’t really needed it, so they look worse. Most models have mid set cheekbones with high mass, the only one with real high set is opry.

• +1
For removed mass you mean leaner cheeks or cheekbones shaving to makes em higher set? To have a very lean looking face you need everything: cheekbones, jaw, chin and maxilla. If you want better cheekbones projection i'd go with zso. Looks more natural. Cheekbones shaving results are bad because 99% of people that get it don’t really needed it, so they look worse. Most models have mid set cheekbones with high mass, the only one with real high set is opry.

Leaner cheeks.. wouldnt wanna shave my cheekbone

my jaw and chin development is pretty good... maxilla is a bit lacking but its okay, im not gigarecessed

isnt ZSO giga obscure blackpill surgery? who even performs it besides jew butcher eppley... would prefer someone in EU

• +1
Leaner cheeks.. wouldnt wanna shave my cheekbone

my jaw and chin development is pretty good... maxilla is a bit lacking but its okay, im not gigarecessed

isnt ZSO giga obscure blackpill surgery? who even performs it besides jew butcher eppley... would prefer someone in EU
IMO u would be good with cheek lipo+ zso, you have good bones but your cheekbones needs more projection. You look bloated especially in the lower part of the cheek, so a cheek lipo is not a bad idea bro. I think Pagnoni does zso in EU, he does lots of aspie things included custom infra or supras implant, he should do zso too.

• Love it
IMO u would be good with cheek lipo+ zso, you have good bones but your cheekbones needs more projection. You look bloated especially in the lower part of the cheek, so a cheek lipo is not a bad idea bro. I think Pagnoni does zso in EU, he does lots of aspie things included custom infra or supras implant, he should do zso too.
I'm gonna start with cheek lipo I think. Then I'll see about the ZSO. But it's not a bad idea tbh.

Although its over.. a lot of places perform BFR, but very very few perform cheek lipo. And I'm not actually sure what would yield the best results anyway.

This is one of the only reputable clinics i found that performs cheek lipo: https://www.chirurgie.paris/en/proc...cheeks/refining-the-cheeks/cheek-liposuction/

its 4k€ and I'll have to travel to paris, but might be worth it if there's not other option

• +1
Nevermind this isn't offtopic

I'm gonna start with cheek lipo I think. Then I'll see about the ZSO. But it's not a bad idea tbh.

Although its over.. a lot of places perform BFR, but very very few perform cheek lipo. And I'm not actually sure what would yield the best results anyway.

This is one of the only reputable clinics i found that performs cheek lipo: https://www.chirurgie.paris/en/proc...cheeks/refining-the-cheeks/cheek-liposuction/

its 4k€ and I'll have to travel to paris, but might be worth it if there's not other option
It's a wise choice. You can see if it goes better with a cheek lipo because it is a much less invasive surgery. I know, buccal fat removal is a meme, almost every dentist do it and results are unpredictable. I can understand how much annoying is facial fat, unironically even at high bf i never had chubby cheeks, now i'm over 15bf and cheekbones are still visible but i store fat under my chin, at low bf too, so i'm planning a genio.

• +1
Removing buccal fat will distort your face lipo sounds way better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 22623
It's a wise choice. You can see if it goes better with a cheek lipo because it is a much less invasive surgery. I know, buccal fat removal is a meme, almost every dentist do it and results are unpredictable. I can understand how much annoying is facial fat, unironically even at high bf i never had chubby cheeks, now i'm over 15bf and cheekbones are still visible but i store fat under my chin, at low bf too, so i'm planning a genio.
You can get chin lipo as well though, no? Like if you store a lot of your fat under ur chin

For me my fat distribution is mainly around the lower cheek. So even if i weigh little and i'm otherwise lean, i still have full cheeks

• +1
You can get chin lipo as well though, no? Like if you store a lot of your fat under ur chin

For me my fat distribution is mainly around the lower cheek. So even if i weigh little and i'm otherwise lean, i still have full cheeks
Yeah I could, but i feel like i need a more advanced chin, because when i move my neck forward the fat disappear, while when i keep a straight neck it sags. At higher bf it get a lot worse. I'll probably get genio with chin lipo, many surgeons do both in one time. Unfortunately i just turned 17 some days ago so i'll have to wait like 2 years to go to ramieri

• +1
Yeah I could, but i feel like i need a more advanced chin, because when i move my neck forward the fat disappear, while when i keep a straight neck it sags. At higher bf it get a lot worse. I'll probably get genio with chin lipo, many surgeons do both in one time. Unfortunately i just turned 17 some days ago so i'll have to wait like 2 years to go to ramieri

Genio is one of the more predictable and "forgiving" surgeries anyway, so dont blame u for wanting it. I even contemplated it at one point even when my chin is forward grown lol

• Love it

Same, do you know the price for lipo?

• +1
Genio is one of the more predictable and "forgiving" surgeries anyway, so dont blame u for wanting it. I even contemplated it at one point even when my chin is forward grown lol
Thanks bro, i agree that it is one of the most common surgerys out there, even Ramieri said that it's the most requested by his patients. Probably retards here would say that it's over because i have fat under my chin(it shows only on side, in front it is not visible) but it's fortunately fixable, maybe after it i'll do some jaw augumentation but that's it. 90% of looksmaxxing is losing weight and softmaxxing. More than 3 surgerys and you go into uncanny valley.

• +1
Same, do you know the price for lipo?

Its 4000€ here in this clinic in Paris

I can get buccal fat removal for 2000€ in my own town, but i'dd rather shell out if cheek lipo can produce better and more stable results

the thing about buccal fat removal that scares me is the permanence... and its almost impossible to re-augment your buccal fat... at least with cheek lipo it seems easier to re-augment the area if you get too hollowed out

Its 4000€ here in this clinic in Paris

I can get buccal fat removal for 2000€ in my own town, but i'dd rather shell out if cheek lipo can produce better and more stable results

the thing about buccal fat removal that scares me is the permanence... and its almost impossible to re-augment your buccal fat... at least with cheek lipo it seems easier to re-augment the area if you get too hollowed out
Explain me something though, I have a wide face which is good, but I storage fat on my face, more on the ramus area, what would you recommend doing?
Ramus

Like it's shown in the picture, this gives me a bloated look even though I'm kinda of lean, I would say around 13-14% bf, do you recommend me trying to unbloat a bit and lose more weight (59kg-173cm) or convince my dad and try to proceed with lipo?

Explain me something though, I have a wide face which is good, but I storage fat on my face, more on the ramus area, what would you recommend doing?
View attachment 2119554

Like it's shown in the picture, this gives me a bloated look even though I'm kinda of lean, I would say around 13-14% bf, do you recommend me trying to unbloat a bit and lose more weight (59kg-173cm) or convince my dad and try to proceed with lipo?

Sounds like youre under 18

i wouldnt mess with ur fat untill ur bone structure is 100% finished developing

wait till ur early 20s and re-assess

Sounds like youre under 18

i wouldnt mess with ur fat untill ur bone structure is 100% finished developing

wait till ur early 20s and re-assess
You're right, how did you guess correctly, what made you think that?

• +1
Someone copied and pasted it here but I will make an updated version

guess it's this one? actually kinda high IQ thread, I had never ocnsidered kybella

• +1
"Buccal Fat Removal surgery is relevant to facial liposuction, since the objective of both the procedures is to reduce excessively plump cheeks or chipmunk cheeks to achieve a proportionate facial contour. Buccal fat pads are removed with an incision inside the mouth and make the cheeks more slender. However, the deep fat of buccal pads also plays a pivotal function in carrying the essential facial volume, and muscle support.

With normal aging, the volume of the cheeks reduces, so even if the patient achieves slender cheeks with the surgery, the results might not be lasting, and lead to the formation of hollow cheeks later in life, as well the cheek muscles to collapse. Buccal fat pad removal surgery is not a very commonly performed procedure, and is indicated for select few candidates. It is also very complicated to perform this procedure, and achieve exact results as targeted.

Facial liposuction is also a very delicate surgery, it is not a very common procedure either, but it is comparatively less complicated as that of buccal fat removal. This is not about removing deep fat, but dislodging a tiny amount of superficial fat. Moreover, if the patient needs any restoration or augmentation to increase the volume of the cheeks, it can be done with implants or fat transfer, that will not be as complex as re-augmentation after buccal fat pads removal surgery."

Been researching this and i can say that cheek liposuction mogs simply because if buccal fat removal goes wrong and makes you look like a dehydrated corpse, you cannot do anything whereas with a cheek lipo you can salvage a botched surgery. But before you do that make sure you reach 12% bf brother. Also pointless if you're recessed or have sfs since the soft tissue doesnt have space to stretch therefore it will still look kinda puffy.

• +1
Been researching this and i can say that cheek liposuction mogs simply because if buccal fat removal goes wrong and makes you look like a dehydrated corpse, you cannot do anything whereas with a cheek lipo you can salvage a botched surgery. But before you do that make sure you reach 12% bf brother. Also pointless if you're recessed or have sfs since the soft tissue doesnt have space to stretch therefore it will still look kinda puffy.

I do have maxillary recession but its very slight

Dont think i have SFS

Did you ever get this?