Cheekbone augmentation with buccal fat pad by Alfaro. Legit or cope?

bugbug

bugbug

Iron
Dr. Alfaro offers cheekbone augmentation by elevating the buccal fat pad with threads. At first glance it seems convenient for several reasons:
  • It's a cheap outpatient surgery, and also it can be done at the same as bimax.
  • By elevating the buccal fat pad, you also get hollower cheeks (equivalent to buccal fat pad reduction).
  • You can avoid using cheekbone implants which are likely to result in long-term issues.
Apparently the results are permanent and stable, however I haven't found any before-and-after comparisons, just the one included in the paper which is also for a woman. The paper is attached by the way, in case you want to check the details.

So, has anyone who had surgery with him also get this procedure? On paper it sounds nice but I can't really judge without more comparison pics. What do you think?

Picture

Attachments

• Malar Augmentation with Pedicled Buccal Fat Pad in Orthognathic Surgery - Three-Dimensional Ev...pdf
    539 KB · Views: 0
i don't think it's a good option for men

i don't think it's a good option for men
Why not? I mean, men need prominent cheekbones too, right? And, speaking from ignorance, the cheekbone projection you're going to get with fat doesn't seem likely to be as exaggerated or feminine as the one from cheekbone implants.

Why not? I mean, men need prominent cheekbones too, right? And, speaking from ignorance, the cheekbone projection you're going to get with fat doesn't seem likely to be as exaggerated or feminine as the one from cheekbone implants.
weak angularity. malar implants don't give you a feminine look. this? 100% will give you feminine cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
weak angularity. malar implants don't give you a feminine look. this? 100% will give you feminine cheeks.
Out of curiosity, do you have any example of a male with feminine cheeks? Because if we're talking about something like this, it's a look popular with some demographics like Asian women.

Attachments

• mahoto watanabe yLyckEqKewg6ZSRweIRKmP9-eHtwEJtvAGu0Qakmp8s.jpg
    mahoto watanabe yLyckEqKewg6ZSRweIRKmP9-eHtwEJtvAGu0Qakmp8s.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 0