Cheekbone shaving one of my cheekbones for symmetry and proportion?

D

Deleted

Lurker
A1F3A785 E67F 49EB B4C1 AD04E84517CF

My right side is my good side, eye spacing is good, jaw and cheekbone is proportional etc (its usually my left in pics Bcuz of mirror)

But my left side is ogre with my cheekbone being fat and pointy.
EA2008F6 7816 44C9 A7B4 C5B87F7A85E4

I’m thinking maybe getting this side shaved to resemble my right would fix my harmony to an extent?

Its something i’m considering as the next step after the hair transplant.

Surgery wise i also find rhinoplasty tempting but its somerhing i wont do before college.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
View attachment 1730662
My right side is my good side, eye spacing is good, jaw and cheekbone is proportional etc (its usually my left in pics Bcuz of mirror)

But my left side is ogre with my cheekbone being fat and pointy.
View attachment 1730663

I’m thinking maybe getting this side shaved to resemble my right would fix my harmony to an extent?

Its something i’m considering as the next step after the hair transplant.

Surgery wise i also find rhinoplasty tempting but its somerhing i wont do before college.
how did you take these high quality pics?

how did you take these high quality pics?
They’re taken outside a rich area in Stockholm by a friend of Mine.

He used an iPhone 8+ which is an old phone but it has portrait mode which creates fake bokeh by using 2 cameras.

It also doesnt distort as much as reglar mode on iPhone so i texommend it for candids maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Erik-Jón and Enfant terrible
We have similar eyes except mine are brown and higher canthal tilt.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Don't do it.

Don't do it.
My cheekbones r ogre asf. This picture you can see my temple hair xocering them all the way down to bottom of ear to make them abt 0.5 cm narrower on each side and they still pop out a lot from jaw

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
This the most autistic shit I jave seen on here just wait till someone asks you why you shaved half of your face op thinking folks won't notice that :lul:

This the most autistic shit I jave seen on here just wait till someone asks you why you shaved half of your face op thinking folks won't notice that :lul:
Rather be a good looking freak Than an ugly normal person

Every time i make a Thread like this i’m hoping someone Will inform me about a higher iq surgery

”No, to fix your cheekbones you need cheekbone augmentation which Will move the bonemass to the midface”

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
@Xangsane tier pics

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Shave your balls and grow some brains

ive thought about doing this for the right side of my eye bone, the bone is slightly thicker on that side after bonesmashing. its like i didnt have storng enough bones then suddenly the bones were too strong.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted
Fixing assymetry is rarely worth it xompared to improving features
Subtle changes in facial features ngl
looksmaxxers want hunter eyes and wide jaws :ogre::ogre: through plastic surgery

i have the same problem, one cheek is bigger than the other, unfortunately for me, im not good looking like you

such is life :feelsgood:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted