Cheekbones

darktriadprince

darktriadprince

Mistral
What's the best way to improve cheekbones?, does facepulling and bonesmashing actually work and not just cope?

first lose some weight g
bonesmashing yes, but most likely genetics

first lose some weight g
bonesmashing yes, but most likely genetics
Has bonesmashing actually been proven yet? i know it has temporary benefits because of the swelling but does it actually grow the bone? also idk if loosing weight will have any benefit if i cant see the zygos already

Zygo implants

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and darktriadprince
They are cope anyway. I got them and still look retarded. Proof:

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, jacobrb07, N1666 and 2 others
no nigger or do you think some dumb psl doctors exist who does studys on bonesmashing hjahahahahjahjjahhahahahahahahahaha
Nigga no shit they wont study if bonesmashing improves your zygos but they could prove it looking at if bones get bigger under pressure and damage

What's the best way to improve cheekbones?, does facepulling and bonesmashing actually work and not just cope?
I’m looking into it cause having more pronounced cheekbones at low bf (like 8) it’s really an halo. Prob custom malar implants it’s the solution

thats the same fucking think darktriadprince???
shush i mog you

• WTF
Reactions: lestoa
massage and relax massetor muscles (chewing muscles) heard that it helps develop better cheekbones
Yeah its true, do you know how tho? i have tried massaging my masseters before but they are still tight asf

Yeah its true, do you know how tho? i have tried massaging my masseters before but they are still tight asf
i just use my knuckles on fingers and gently rub it up and down, theres some weird head stretches you can do also, could do them before bed that could help it relax, for me at start i didnt notice them relaxing but just had to keep doing them and after some time i noticed the relaxation

Has bonesmashing actually been proven yet? i know it has temporary benefits because of the swelling but does it actually grow the bone? also idk if loosing weight will have any benefit if i cant see the zygos already
no i just did my cheekbones were flat asl and now i can see them