cheekbones

D

Deleted member 38494

Platinum
how do i understand if they are either low set or not also what’s the max achievable without looking like a bimbo doll.
Infra maxxilar cheekbones implants are impossible else everyone would jhonny depp max , i want to have the “ old bones” kind of cheekbones. Imo his cheekbones are ideal . Help?
also i need some before afters

first of all, u either have mid or high set. doesnt matter. males dont have low set anyway. cheekbone height doesnt matter, its about bone mass and prominence.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
first of all, u either have mid or high set. doesnt matter. males dont have low set anyway. cheekbone height doesnt matter, its about bone mass and prominence.
Do you have some before afters , also thats what i would want
IMG 4714
IMG 4715

how do i understand if they are either low set or not also what’s the max achievable without looking like a bimbo doll.
Infra maxxilar cheekbones implants are impossible else everyone would jhonny depp max , i want to have the “ old bones” kind of cheekbones. Imo his cheekbones are ideal . Help?
also i need some before afters
Prominance matters more but if u wanna send ur face i’m down to tell u

btw if is like a bone ball on my face i have it right under the corner of my eyes
That barely matters, thats ur temporal height ur probably talking about

It plays a factor but i’m generally the same and mine arent high set, take a good pic tho in the mirror showing ur whole midface

That barely matters, thats ur temporal height ur probably talking about

It plays a factor but i’m generally the same and mine arent high set, take a good pic tho in the mirror showing ur whole midface
IMG 4721

you mirin the starwars t shirt?

• Love it
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth