Cheekbones

malicieusss

malicieusss

Mouthbreathing ruins faces.
Joined
Jun 26, 2022
Posts
984
Reputation
1,169
How important are they?

To me they're crazy important. I got hard mogged in a 3 days seminar recently and I saw so many gl people. Ogee curves were the norm.

Having no cheekbones at all is death sentence I believe.

Cheekbones halo the eyes so much. They give one vitality and halo their facial expressions.

I guess lack of cheekbones can be ok. But having NONE at all is a true death sentence.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and Bushman
Screenshot 2023 07 08 16 56 46 50 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12


hope this saves me :feelswhy:
 
It's basically a requirement to be good looking. Visible, angular ogee curve with at least mid-set placement.
 
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss
It's basically a requirement to be good looking. Visible, angular ogee curve with at least mid-set placement.
yo can get away with it you have the jaw of a god like Brad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713

Similar threads

BrorGeUppBara
Replies
21
Views
137
ozezzzo
ozezzzo
indoaryanicmtn
Replies
6
Views
47
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
mewannaascendnow
Replies
8
Views
158
OSMkn
OSMkn
wraith4_3
Replies
9
Views
143
claygo
claygo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top