Cheeks getting hollow

Do this and wear colored contacts, say ur mullatto. You will slay hard

Damn what a difference

so wavy hair is superior to straight hair?

No lol incel here
mentalcel.
imagine looking like this in india and still being an incel.
B7D179BF 33F9 444C 9152 E17F584229F3
F6ED50AE 3FCC 4446 80A6 47CC11DF6517

But mentalcell doesn't exist. Women approach
you're getting brainfucked by this forum.

if you cant slay in curryland with those looks, then you're 100% high inhib mentalcel

you're getting brainfucked by this forum.

if you cant slay in curryland with those looks, then you're 100% high inhib mentalcel
I just don't talk to girls for no reason, I also never get approached and girls don't msg back on social media

I just don't talk to girls for no reason, I also never get approached and girls don't msg back on social media
lol you mog me and even i have gotten approached and i live in a country with tall aryans.

What's your height, weight and waist size and do you have a v taper frame?
yes 185 roughly, idk weight around 180 ish and waist is like 32" i think?

can u tell me how u calculate? is there an online calc?

lol you mog me and even i have gotten approached and i live in a country with tall aryans.
I have bad luck maybe. Or I must have gotten approaches. How will you explain me not getting approaches

How is it like living in florida tbh? Do u like it or wish u could return to russia?
I dont want to go to russian army and have to clean toilet for a year so idk i dont really want to go back but at the same time I miss my family and relatives

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
yes 185 roughly, idk weight around 180 ish and waist is like 32" i think?

can u tell me how u calculate? is there an online calc?
No i usually take guys from ufc for reference. They all have below 14% bf and peak bone mass 90th percentile probably. Khabib nurmagomedov is 5'10 and around 70 kgs with above 95th percentile bones and around 14% bf (male model tier) with 32 inch waist. So at your height even if you have 90th percentile bones (which is unlikely) to stay around 12-14% weight imo should be around 70-75 kgs max (considering you have 90th percentile bizygomatic and bigonial width and skull wrist and biacromial breadth)

No i usually take guys from ufc for reference. They all have below 14% bf and peak bone mass 90th percentile probably. Khabib nurmagomedov is 5'10 and around 70 kgs with above 95th percentile bones and around 14% bf (male model tier) with 32 inch waist. So at your height even if you have 90th percentile bones (which is unlikely) to stay around 12-14% weight imo should be around 70-75 kgs max (considering you have 90th percentile bizygomatic and bigonial width and skull wrist and biacromial breadth)
What about me?

check pms ill pm you my body, i dont think im more than 14 max tbh...

What about me?
Get leaner. 34 inch waist is unacceptable for your height. I think you'll have more hollow cheeks definition and your jaw outer u is round which imo will get angular too with cutting

Get leaner. 34 inch waist is unacceptable for your height. I think you'll have more hollow cheeks definition and your jaw outer u is round which imo will get angular too with cutting
Let me pm u my pic

tfw when even currys mog me :forcedsmile: