Cheesyrumble Doxxed: What Being a Chink Does to a Nigga!

this is just embarrassing tbh. Did you forget to take your meds this morning and that's why you're getting so angry and emotional like a teenage girl? JFL.

- White societies are better by nearly every measure (safety, social cohesion, GDP)
- White inventions still make the world go around
- White culture is seen as superior everywhere and ethnics are STILL obsessed with it
- White men are still higher SMV and have broader appeal than every other race because they don't have the total failos that, for example, Asians have (single eyelids, flat / sunken maxillae, yellow skin, wide ugly monkey noses)

I mean I don't even need to go on do I? It's self evident, but keep having an oestrogen-fuelled meltdown here if you want
All I see is a cumskinned monkey chimping out.

Was this the guy who talks down on other races despite being from the race In which most women are white mens whores?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, ExtraBones and Deleted member 17791
marriage yes but just makes it even worse. Poor rice husbands are getting cucked
Nobody is getting married nowadays. Who cares about muh studies done six gorillion years ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166 and Deleted member 17791
marriage yes but just makes it even worse. Poor rice husbands are getting cucked
Hey dumb fuck, the only place in earth where a majority is actually cucked is the west. No other countries has this problem. 98% of east asians only fuck east asians. Why do u think east asia is the most homogeneous region in the world with the biggest single ethnic group in the world the Han Chinese?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Hey dumb fuck, the only place in earth where a majority is actually cucked is the west. No other countries has this problem. 98% of east asians only fuck east asians. Why do u think east asia is the most homogeneous region in the world with the biggest single ethnic group in the world the Han Chinese?
i don't care. I'm from Nigeria. stupid yellow bastard. All I know is that chinese women love BWC and BBC

nah, whitey said sorry for slavery and gives us free shit.:feelsgood:
Well that's my point. The west is the only ones completely cucked

Sorry boys these pics don't check out. Also I just got more skull masks in the mail meaning I got more colors to work with.

Attachments

• 3016763_ethniclarperwhite (1).jpg
    3016763_ethniclarperwhite (1).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • a20-a10 eyes.jpg
    a20-a10 eyes.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Well that's my point. The west is the only ones completely cucked
so are you. I have a rice bitch on my dick rn. I'll dump her later though

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
i don't care. I'm from Nigeria. stupid yellow bastard. All I know is that chinese women love BWC and BBC
Most homogeneous region on earth is east asia for a reason

so are you. I have a rice bitch on my dick rn. I'll dump her later though
Larper from the slums of Lagos. Chinese men are leaving behind blasian babies all over Africa right now

Sorry boys these pics don't check out. Also I just got more skull masks in the mail meaning I got more colors to work with.
Powerful norwood 5 hair-cut

Most homogeneous region on earth is east asia for a reason
no, africa is. asians get raped all the time by step peoples. You are rape babies through and through. I'll be visiting Korea soon, I want to leave my mark on your nations

Larper from the slums of Lagos. Chinese men are leaving behind blasian babies all over Africa right now
cope. chinese get cut into little pieces and end up on best gore.

cope. chinese get cut into little pieces and end up on best gore.
There are no cameras for the shit that goes down in niggerland

There are no cameras for the shit that goes down in niggerland
cope, we have iphone and shit. we murder your people and rape the women workers here after they finish making infrastructure for us. Thank you for the roads and bridges, we wont be paying for it.

Powerful norwood 5 hair-cut
My hair is pushed to the side in that picture plus theres an angle. I'm 18 and not norwooding like you faggots love to assume. I recently shaved my side burns and grew out my hair so I no longer have the stereotypical german phenotype haircut in favor of a much more casual style although I need to try growing my hair out significantly if its going to look good.

My hair is pushed to the side in that picture plus theres an angle. I'm 18 and not norwooding like you faggots love to assume. I recently shaved my side burns and grew out my hair so I no longer have the stereotypical german phenotype haircut in favor of a much more casual style although I need to try growing my hair out significantly if its going to look good.
Whatever helps you cope at night.

no, africa is. asians get raped all the time by step peoples. You are rape babies through and through. I'll be visiting Korea soon, I want to leave my mark on your nations
What's the point of talking about steppe people. They are all east asian. That wont stop China colonizing all of Africa

What's the point of talking about steppe people. They are all east asian. That wont stop China colonizing all of Africa
you wont colonies africa. You can cope all you like, you'll come, build some bridges, get raped and murdered and that will be that.

@Moggie

cope, we have iphone and shit. we murder your people and rape the women workers here after they finish making infrastructure for us. Thank you for the roads and bridges, we wont be paying for it.
There aren't women workers. Its 90% chinese men working on projects. There literally arent reports of that happening. So good job not acting like niggers for once. Also there is no good way to spin around being in debt to a superpower as the poorest countries on earth

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 17791
There aren't women workers. Its 90% chinese men working on projects. There literally arent reports of that happening. So good job not acting like niggers for once. Also there is no good way to spin around being in debt to a superpower as the poorest countries on earth
>there aren't women workers
>10% are women

I thought rice were good at maths. Looks like it's all bullshit.

I don't give a fuck what you think you are acting like a normie assuming everything based on fuck all.

AryanHarmony

6'3" Übermensch​

JoinedAug 1, 2022Posts647Reputation394

AryanHarmony

6'3" Übermensch​

JoinedAug 1, 2022Posts647Reputation394
I'm just going to put everyone in this thread on ignore I can't stand currys and chinks, keep scrambling with rage filthy ethnic animal

>there aren't women workers
>10% are women

I thought rice were good at maths. Looks like it's all bullshit.
Schizo Nigerian says MUH raping ur women. It's just fantasies in his head. U cant just say random shit

I'm just going to put everyone in this thread on ignore I can't stand currys and chinks, keep scrambling with rage filthy ethnic animal
Says the ogre

I think ur 50 years behind. So u cant access this level of knowledge and technology sorry
I've never met such a coper like you. You scream nigga while us niggas keep winning.

Schizo Nigerian says MUH raping ur women. It's just fantasies in his head. U cant just say random shit
who said rape? they want it. they consider rice pp touching them rape.

I've never met such a coper like you. You scream nigga while us niggas keep winning.
Winning what? All I have to do is look up ur life expectancy for nigeria

Winning what? All I have to do is look up ur life expectancy for nigeria
live fast, die young. You rice are slaves, working all day, paying off a house you don't even own. You live to 80 but have no kids with broke back. You lose slave

who said rape? they want it. they consider rice pp touching them rape.
Objectively untrue. Africa, south asia, SEA, middle east, east asia all 98% fuck only each other. Anything else is from a cumskins talking point

live fast, die young. You rice are slaves, working all day, paying off a house you don't even own. You live to 80 but have no kids with broke back. You lose slave
Live like a degenerate die young

Objectively untrue. Africa, south asia, SEA, middle east, east asia all 98% fuck only each other. Anything else is from a cumskins talking point
asians don't even fuck each other. you have no kids at all.

Live like a degenerate die young
live like a good slave, die in a cold apartment with no friends and family.

The fate of every ricecel

1 gook vs the entire forum

mirin’ your will to fight @Cheesyrumble, literally against blacks, curries, and whites

keep fighting and spread your message

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
asians don't even fuck each other. you have no kids at all.

live like a good slave, die in a cold apartment with no friends and family.

The fate of every ricecel
Less kids happens in every developed country in the world. The only reason the wests population still increases is because of ethnic immigration. Asian Family values is more imporant than anything niggers do. We actually protect our own

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Less kids happens in every developed country in the world. The only reason the wests population still increases is because of ethnic immigration. Asian Family values is more imporant than anything niggers do. We actually protect our own
what own? you have no family. you have no kids. You're a lonely slave.

• +1
what own? you have no family. you have no kids. You're a lonely slave.
Nigga are u projecting? If anything, all of those traits belong to niggers 😂😂😂😂 . Maybe besides kids, because we actually care about our children's future living situation and dont pump out a bunch of kids we cant care for. Niggers are famously known as slaves. Niggers own less things than any other race. world. Family? Asian family values are the complete opposite of what niggers do. (Asian includes curries too, good job curries)

Nigga are u projecting? If anything, all of those traits belong to niggers 😂😂😂😂 . Maybe besides kids, because we actually care about our children's future living situation and dont pump out a bunch of kids we cant care for. Niggers are famously known as slaves. Niggers own less things than any other race. world. Family? Asian family values are the complete opposite of what niggers do. (Asian includes curries too, good job curries)
I have 8 siblings. laugh and play in the sun. You have no siblings.

Dumb chink thinking material possessions matter. This is why your people have high suicide rates, you're too retarded to know what brings people happiness so you chase money by working all day.

• +1
I have 8 siblings. laugh and play in the sun. You have no siblings.

Dumb chink thinking material possessions matter. This is why your people have high suicide rates, you're too retarded to know what brings people happiness so you chase money by working all day.

U dont have the grindset. Why does that matter when u can easily get murdered in Africa? We live the longest in the world because of our healthy lifestyle and culture