Chelsea’s logo descended (Footballcels gtfih)

I have always disliked Chelsea. It doesn't have any history or class. Most fans are rent boys
Same as City tbh but at least Chelski had mogger players like Terry Zola Cech Cole Lampard Drogba Kanté Ivanoviç Azpi
 
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Arsenal current logo is fine problem is the Emirates isn`t even a third of was Highbury ever was
Emirates feels so tacky, that’s the problem! Doesn‘t resonate with fans like Highbury did at all.
 
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
U have an account there whats your user jfl
Lots of mexican there too
MikyCR7, jfl I forgot I chose an autistic name. I don’t use it, just lurk mostly
 
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
new Is waayyy better
but i still hate them cause of this CL round, I still have nightmares they proceeded to win it too

 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
3
Views
42
james_2006
james_2006
Chadeep
Replies
6
Views
49
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
Z
Replies
17
Views
96
zyzz007 returns
Z
DIY.Suicide
Replies
6
Views
27
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
anaverageman
Replies
5
Views
42
anaverageman
anaverageman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top