'Chemistry' is BULLSHIT

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
"We didn't fuck because there was no chemistry between us."- Oneitis 2017

Only Chad has chemistry with women. Most men, in order to get laid, they have to persist, pressure and manipulate their femoids. There is no other way. Do you think that the average woman in 2018, who has million of dating options is going to have chemistry with a sub 8 male?

He has to talk her into sex, manpipulate her, press the right buttons to do it. It's all about taking advantage of females. You have to be confident enough and put pressure on them. If you are soft, if you let it happen on its own, it won't. Every second you don't actively try to talk her into it, her mind is difting away from you and thinking about chads.

Why do you think I didn't fuck my oneitis? It's because I didn't have my house available and I gave her enough time to think about it which is the point I made earlier. The femoid brain starts evaluating you and comparing you to chads until it deduces that you are not good enough.

Had I texted my parents to leave the house, I probably would have fucked her because it's difficult to say 'No' in person. It's all about taking advantage of their emotions and putting pressure on them. That's why incels exist. Because they are told this BS about chemistry and attraction and they give up because it doesn't happen to them.

Then they idolize chad who has chemistry with women instead of figuring out how to manipulate them like other men do. And eventually, they give up completely and LDAR because they are not chads.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 14262, Kristin and 3 others
:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6401
Chemistry is the girl liking you back, otherwise its friendzone

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Allornothing, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Chemistry is the girl liking you back, otherwise its friendzone

She won't like you back. When will people realize this? Women only like chads. if you don't wanna die a virgin, take my advice for your own good. Use your confidence and determination to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, A23ghskung, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
:chad: acting like :incel: still smh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6401