Chemistry is sooooooo boring

Troo_

Troo_

Last troocel standing
Joined
Mar 23, 2024
Posts
3,763
Reputation
4,580
I. Do. Not. Care.

It still takes an effort using Ai or google lens man it’s very irritating

I dont even want to learn it fr I want to save my brain space for ACTUALLY important things
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: D02, rrtzx, mrdouchebag and 3 others
It’s fun sometimes
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Troo_
Had chemistry today, was quite honestly the only reason I was completely dreading that I had to go to school.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Troo_
I. Do. Not. Care.

It still takes an effort using Ai or google lens man it’s very irritating

I dont even want to learn it fr I want to save my brain space for ACTUALLY important things
Same its so boring and i had a test today aswell and dnr half the questions and went to sleep
 
  • +1
Reactions: Troo_
Wait till u study psychology most boring subject I have
 
  • +1
Reactions: Troo_
what level of chemistry study are you doing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Troo_
Wait till u study psychology most boring subject I have
whats it like

I feel like it can be pretty intuitive but just learning terms and stuff would be annoying
 
  • +1
Reactions: enviouss and Resonance
I. Do. Not. Care.

It still takes an effort using Ai or google lens man it’s very irritating

I dont even want to learn it fr I want to save my brain space for ACTUALLY important things
probably the least interesting out of the main 3 science subjects but still is fun sometimes depending on the topics
 
just Chem 110 like intro to college chem or sum
hmm im doing like a level chem i think that is high school equvialent in america idk not sure

so far chem is interesting
 
whats it like

I feel like it can be pretty intuitive but just learning terms and stuff would be annoying
shit. some topics are interesting but the tests and essays follow the same boring formula. it is an easy subject though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: enviouss and Troo_
whats it like

I feel like it can be pretty intuitive but just learning terms and stuff would be annoying
Fairly easy imo
I’m in Psych 1101 and it’s about the brain and neurological behaviors with a bit of famous researchers
 
  • +1
Reactions: Troo_
I. Do. Not. Care.

It still takes an effort using Ai or google lens man it’s very irritating

I dont even want to learn it fr I want to save my brain space for ACTUALLY important things
Organic chem is fun
 
  • +1
Reactions: Troo_
Really? i heard that was super complex and boring

Whats it like
Not boring at all it's not all about math and memorizing like typical chem, in organic chem u study carbon based molecules and the way they behave, u be drawing structures and look at look at 3d shapes it's fun
 
  • +1
Reactions: Troo_
whats it like

I feel like it can be pretty intuitive but just learning terms and stuff would be annoying
It’s a lot of reading and memorizing my a couple chapters are pretty easy to understand and comprehend but other than that it’s brutally boring
 
  • +1
Reactions: Troo_
Math>Physics>Chemistry>>>Biology.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Troo_
Math>Physics>Chemistry>>>Biology.
Yup math on top. Physics is super annoying when I dont understand it but that goes for anything

And Chem and bio are in the same boat for me icl
 
I. Do. Not. Care.

It still takes an effort using Ai or google lens man it’s very irritating

I dont even want to learn it fr I want to save my brain space for ACTUALLY important things
Been saying this shit bro chem is so dull man, and boring
Bio mogs man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Troo_
I. Do. Not. Care.

It still takes an effort using Ai or google lens man it’s very irritating

I dont even want to learn it fr I want to save my brain space for ACTUALLY important things
its boring i agree who wants to learn about some N2+ag30b10=c7w2p1
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Troo_ and supershocked123
physics mogs and actually makes sense in chem theyll teach u a rule just for there to be 50 exceptions u MUST memorize
 
Been saying this shit bro chem is so dull man, and boring
Bio mogs man
Bio is straight ass worst of all, even social studies and economics mog Bio
 
  • JFL
Reactions: D02

Similar threads

Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
3
Views
28
Arthur Morgan
Arthur Morgan
holybrutal
Replies
5
Views
40
GeneticsIsEverythin
GeneticsIsEverythin
L
Replies
42
Views
86
levisko
L
5ft2cutecel
Replies
33
Views
124
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Lorence
Replies
18
Views
102
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top