Chest to waist ratio is just as important as shoulder to waist ratio

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Having a large ribcage compared to your pelvis size is a masculine trait to have compared to females and females will sub consciously like this without even knowing it when they look at your body. many bodybuilders have this U shaped instead of V shaped body because their ribcage isn't big compared to their waist which just makes it straight line going up. to know if you have a good one measure the circumference of your chest under your armpit around it and measure your waist size too. Divide the chest measurment with your waist and you'll get it. mine is 0.845

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Mewton, Effortless and 3 others
my ribcage is narrower than hips
impossible to have a taper with that bone structure, no clothes can fully hide it, I need clothes to fit skin tight on my waist and around my ribcage to attempt to hide the structure failo

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Mewton, Deleted member 18052 and 3 others
Having a large ribcage compared to your pelvis size is a masculine trait to have compared to females and females will sub consciously like this without even knowing it when they look at your body. many bodybuilders have this U shaped instead of V shaped body because their ribcage isn't big compared to their waist which just makes it straight line going up. to know if you have a good one measure the circumference of your chest under your armpit around it and measure your waist size too. Divide the chest measurment with your waist and you'll get it. mine is 0.845View attachment 1641128View attachment 1641130
Important, but not as important.
You are almost always seen from the front, not from the side profile.

Unlukcy only reason my frame is good even tho i have average clavicles is narrow hips and large ribcage
impossible to have a taper with that bone structure, no clothes can fully hide it, I need clothes to fit skin tight on my waist and around my ribcage to attempt to hide the structure failo

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Important, but not as important.
You are almost always seen from the front, not from the side profile.
It is still visible from front profile in giving the V tapered look

What is the ribcage adding? V-Taper is essentially shoulder width.
Big rib cage might even ruin v-taper by increasing stomach width, or increasing the vertical length along which the taper appears.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Effortless
the middle part of the ribcage is the most important for adding width for the upper torso portion in creating the V look and the lower ribcage is ideally suppose to be smaller then the middle portion and the upper should be large too to continue the V look.
What is the ribcage adding? V-Taper is essentially shoulder width.
Big rib cage might even ruin v-taper by increasing stomach width, or increasing the vertical length along which the taper appears.

the middle part of the ribcage is the most important for adding width for the upper torso portion in creating the V look and the lower ribcage is ideally suppose to be smaller then the middle portion and the upper should be large too to continue the V look.
Still ribcage is not as important. I think the more important part would be shoulders + lats.

Same. Pretty much all tall 6'4+ ectos have that. Wide hips because of being tall, narrow ribcage because of being ecto. Gymcelling is the only way to hide that somehow

Well yes 1. Shoulders 2.Waist and 3.Lats but ribcage is pretty important for a dominating and male figure look that women sub consciouly find attractive.
Still ribcage is not as important. I think the more important part would be shoulders + lats.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
gymcelling won't work unless they take HGH, steroids and if 6"4 and taller requires slow progress of building muscle which in my opinion is not worth it since you will be bloating and eating a lot to pack muscle and gain fat and make your face turn to hollow to mr professor.
Same. Pretty much all tall 6'4+ ectos have that. Wide hips because of being tall, narrow ribcage because of being ecto. Gymcelling is the only way to hide that somehow

Here's an example of a guy who giga roidcelled but you can still see a lack of taper because of the ribcage to hips ratio

My ribcage is narrower than his
I've managed to take a few pics where it doesn't look too bad (I spent years gymcelling) but then I photoshop my hips smaller and it makes me rage because it instantly makes my upper body look way bigger and more aesthetic

Here's an example of a guy who giga roidcelled but you can still see a lack of taper because of the ribcage to hips ratio

View attachment 1641409

View attachment 1641410

My ribcage is narrower than his
I've managed to take a few pics where it doesn't look too bad (I spent years gymcelling) but then I photoshop my hips smaller and it makes me rage because it instantly makes my upper body look way bigger and more aesthetic
The guy you posted doesn't seem tall. Tallcels probably have it worse due to wider hips. Look at Badr Hari who is also juiced to the gills, yet doesn't have a V taper, because his ribcage is clearly narrower than his hips. No matter how much roid muscle he put on it is still visible

Channels4 profile

gymcelling won't work unless they take HGH, steroids and if 6"4 and taller requires slow progress of building muscle which in my opinion is not worth it since you will be bloating and eating a lot to pack muscle and gain fat and make your face turn to hollow to mr professor.
It is still worth it. Tall ectos can make face gains also if their face is long and narrow. This guy is 6'3 iirc and made both face and body gains and his PSL clearly went up like 2 points

361b497b4384c63f308f12cd298fa9b7  before after body fitness transformation

I've seen a lot of recessed unattractive people having poor shoulder to waist ratio and hip to shoulder ratio. Don't know why that is.

The guy you posted doesn't seem tall. Tallcels probably have it worse due to wider hips. Look at Badr Hari who is also juiced to the gills, yet doesn't have a V taper, because his ribcage is clearly narrower than his hips. No matter how much roid muscle he put on it is still visible

View attachment 1641456
guy I posted is 6'4
yeah badr hari is a good example, orton is quite similar to him also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2130
AA0

View attachment 1641456
It's more because of untrained lats

Late play 80% role in v taper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2130
Ribcage size is giga underrated and I've said this for the longest time...

Bigger ribcage usually = bigger clavicle too and gives a very good taper.

Looks at all the superhero drawings in comics and such, they're giga blackpilled on male physique and all have big ribcage that tapers down to a slim waist.

While good lats contribute to a taper, the ribcage is actually more important and decides how low or high or wide your lats attach.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, AscendingHero, ManzareK and 1 other person
Age?

I love looks

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Yep b
Ribcage size is giga underrated and I've said this for the longest time...

Bigger ribcage usually = bigger clavicle too and gives a very good taper.

Looks at all the superhero drawings in comics and such, they're giga blackpilled on male physique and all have big ribcage that tapers down to a slim waist.

View attachment 1648745View attachment 1648746View attachment 1648747View attachment 1648748View attachment 1648749View attachment 1648750View attachment 1648751
D
I love looks
amn nice profile

• Woah
Reactions: Tylermax