chew like our ancestors theory(highiqcels gtfih)

BushDid711

BushDid711

Banned
While I was thinking about our ancestors mogging the shit out of an average person in 2019, I thought of the way they chewed. They ripped through raw meat, pulling the meat away with their hands, chewing really hard for longer periods of time, while soft mewing and keeping proper posture. tldr facepulling might be legit since our ancestors did it (in a way), posture is important( no shit), chewing really hard is also important (no shit, our ancestors did it every day get on it asap jfl) and they used their tongues to assist chewing (get on tongue chewing). idk that's about it thought I'd put it out there. Maybe the best way to replicate it is to get a hard piece of gum that's like solid, pull on it while chewing for 4-6h for bone gains, tongue chew in free time. That's about it. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: SkyTheKid, Lifemax, Lorsss and 4 others
Water is wet,
Sky is blue,
All I ask is to delete

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, BushDid711 and CopeAndRope
What do you mean by this?
they didn't just chew it, they had to rip meat off with their teeth while pulling it away in order to get a piece in their mouth, kinda like facepulling I guess? They're pulling it forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Nav
Link to facepulling is tenuous at best but overall I agree. They chewed open-mouthed on meat and even chewed the bones, giving them excellent development.

• +1
Reactions: Nav
no pics no care

Meanwhile chad eats everything in fluid form and has insane bonestructure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 2227, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
i'm always in my bed, neck iclined,is it over ?
Depends, just keep straight neck imo+you instantly look more confident and better with a straight neck

• +1
Reactions: Nav and Deleted member 3043
Chewing a massive wad of fallim as we speak

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and BushDid711
What do you mean by this?
Facepulling ancestors

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel and Arkantos
4/6 hours are good to get TMD in 1 day

4/6 hours are good to get TMD in 1 day
start off slow with 30mins and increase it as time progresses, increase with each week. take breakes after 1h of chewing

Attachments

• ch_guide.jpg
    ch_guide.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 53
I'm chewing 12 hours per day since months and I never got TMD

While I was thinking about our ancestors mogging the shit out of an average person in 2019, I thought of the way they chewed. They ripped through raw meat, pulling the meat away with their hands, chewing really hard for longer periods of time, while soft mewing and keeping proper posture. tldr facepulling might be legit since our ancestors did it (in a way), posture is important( no shit), chewing really hard is also important (no shit, our ancestors did it every day get on it asap jfl) and they used their tongues to assist chewing (get on tongue chewing). idk that's about it thought I'd put it out there. Maybe the best way to replicate it is to get a hard piece of gum that's like solid, pull on it while chewing for 4-6h for bone gains, tongue chew in free time. That's about it. Thoughts?

Not chewing nor is it mewing doing the changing the faces rather diets you have here and know slowly of a period of generations will start creating chad faces

Not chewing nor is it mewing doing the changing the faces rather diets you have here and know slowly of a period of generations will start creating chad faces
that too