chewers of looksmax: would chewing give me this results?

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
flexing my masseters in good lightning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
@Salludon @SubhumanCurrycel @JamesHowlett @Bewusst

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and JamesHowlett
Yes it would

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Yea

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, JamesHowlett and Lars
It would, you would become timothee chalamet maxxed.

• +1
yes

• +1
i need to win that chisel giveaway :p please sergeant i would make a full youtube video with talking :) @Sergeant <3
If you dont get chisel you can use hardgum or other stuff. I chewed resin and it made my jaw look sharper. You would benefit alot from this since you already have an excelent midface

• +1
Yes it would.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Lars
Chewing is great but just a warning you will look like a retarded chipmunk for about an hour after you do.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and N1c
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Def achievable but you need to get rid of face fat and water retention as well
yeah i am atm leanbulking for better neck and better bodyoverall so thats why chewmaxxing is the perfect time now? do you recommend falim , chisel or mastic?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Lars
yeah i am atm leanbulking for better neck and better bodyoverall so thats why chewmaxxing is the perfect time now? do you recommend falim , chisel or mastic?
Start with normal gum (2 pieces) if you can find one without garbage additives. If you’re new to regular gum chewing, just do about an hour a day or so until your jaw starts feeling sore or pumped. Then gradually extend the time over the next weeks and chew in between meals, several times per day. You should wait for an hour or two after high protein/fat meals though before you start chewing to not impair digestion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Lars
Mastic
This type:
20210410 123607

Let me know what u get larsanova, also gonna start chewmaxxing! :) gl to you man. But tbh isn't just buying chisell much better long term than just buying expensive gum over and over again?. I mean chisell lasts pretty much forever right?

• +1
Let me know what u get larsanova, also gonna start chewmaxxing! :) gl to you man. But tbh isn't just buying chisell much better long term than just buying expensive gum over and over again?. I mean chisell lasts pretty much forever right?
yeah i am thinking this weeks :) first gonna order weights for neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3060
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Lars
how long does that last?
A very long time if you reuse your gum. You wont be chewing that long either, since masseters are so easy to grow.

• +1
Your massetter s are strong Im starting to think most Good looking people have strong massetter and that it actually affects bone. Did you chew gum or hard foods when you were younger?
Hmmm hard to say tbh what falls under hard food

Start with normal gum (2 pieces) if you can find one without garbage additives. If you’re new to regular gum chewing, just do about an hour a day or so until your jaw starts feeling sore or pumped. Then gradually extend the time over the next weeks and chew in between meals, several times per day. You should wait for an hour or two after high protein/fat meals though before you start chewing to not impair digestion
Bro do you know any reasons why masseters don't grow? I have the same effect op has in the video with getting looks maxxed when contracting masseters but I've been chewing for a while now can chew 6 falim gum for 2 hours yet I got no visual results

Bro do you know any reasons why masseters don't grow? I have the same effect op has in the video with getting looks maxxed when contracting masseters but I've been chewing for a while now can chew 6 falim gum for 2 hours yet I got no visual results
it takes years

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
6 falim wtf do you not have a gag reflex? Two makes me wanna gag, you homo

• JFL
6 falim wtf do you not have a gag reflex? Two makes me wanna gag, you homo
I'm usually pretty sensitive to things that make you gag but idk got used to the gum I guess.

I'm usually pretty sensitive to things that make you gag but idk got used to the gum I guess.
my guy mouth widening with them 6 gum pieces haha

• JFL