Chewing A Jawline Device?

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Is chewing a jawline device legit for jaw gains? Just google jawline trainer/ exerciser to see what I mean.

@Nims

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nims
no, but it's legit for TMJ disorder gains

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
I got no idea tbh, I never did chewing exercises myself. I don't see why it wouldn't benefit your masters a little but don't expect a shit ton of gains.

I got no idea tbh, I never did chewing exercises myself. I don't see why it wouldn't benefit your masters a little but don't expect a shit ton of gains.
What can I do to boost my lower third and jaw then besides surgery?

It is a cope bro

But tell all normies to chew, mew, and use jawliners

What can I do to boost my lower third and jaw then besides surgery?
I guess propper tongue posture as it raises thyroid, (you could also try thyroid exercises to make it raise more).
You should try get as low bf as possible to make it really pop,
You could try shave in a way to emphasise your jawline (something I do is I wet shave my face and neck but I go against the grain when doing my neck which gives a much closer shave and helps add a shadow between the jawline as the hairs are at different lengths (Its not really noticeable but does help a smidge).)

Also neck training will make your jaw appear wider.

You could also get fillers those are quite good, if you do plan on getting try get HA.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I guess propper tongue posture as it raises thyroid, (you could also try thyroid exercises to make it raise more).
You should try get as low bf as possible to make it really pop,
You could try shave in a way to emphasise your jawline (something I do is I wet shave my face and neck but I go against the grain when doing my neck which gives a much closer shave and helps add a shadow between the jawline as the hairs are at different lengths (Its not really noticeable but does help a smidge).)

Also neck training will make your jaw appear wider.

You could also get fillers those are quite good, if you do plan on getting try get HA.
1. Proper tounge posture, yep already trying to do that as much as I can but I should probably do it more.

2. I'm 20% body fat rn so leanmaxxing is a must.

3. Ohhh this shaving method is interesting asf. Any way to use it if I have stubble?

4. I train neck super well too.

5. Hmmmm surgery isn't really an option

1. Proper tounge posture, yep already trying to do that as much as I can but I should probably do it more.

2. I'm 20% body fat rn so leanmaxxing is a must.

3. Ohhh this shaving method is interesting asf. Any way to use it if I have stubble?

4. I train neck super well too.

5. Hmmmm surgery isn't really an option
Yep get to a low bf and you will notice such a big improvement, if you can get to 10-12% that's kinda the sweet spot.

I mean its just shaving at different mm so for example just shave face at 2mm and then neck up to jawline at 1mm or something, Its not super noticeable but can help make the line pop a bit just don't make it look obvious.

Ah ok usually when people say surgery they mean implants and osteos etc, not derma as they arent really classified as surgery, but I get what you mean.

I think tbh the propper posture and bf will help you a lot you should really focus on that.

Yep get to a low bf and you will notice such a big improvement, if you can get to 10-12% that's kinda the sweet spot.

I mean its just shaving at different mm so for example just shave face at 2mm and then neck up to jawline at 1mm or something, Its not super noticeable but can help make the line pop a bit just don't make it look obvious.

Ah ok usually when people say surgery they mean implants and osteos etc, not derma as they arent really classified as surgery, but I get what you mean.

I think tbh the propper posture and bf will help you a lot you should really focus on that.
Gotcha man.

One more thing, since you seem super knowledgeable, can I chew a jawline device/ gum if I have braces?

Gotcha man.

One more thing, since you seem super knowledgeable, can I chew a jawline device/ gum if I have braces?
I have no idea tbh, Im not very knowledgeable with this stuff tbh, But I don't see why it would cause issues, as all its really doing is making sure you are performing a normal daily activity, chewing. I don't think it would cause issues unless you over did it.