Chewing and good tongue posture

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
Alright, hear me out. Even tho I got lucky when it comes to lower third, chewing gum and good tongue posture actually improves your lower third.

When I was a teenager I used to chew a lot of bubble gum, like cheap crap from the around the block shop.
I would chew the same chewing gum on each side till each side would get sore.

Tongue posture, I think this just came naturally to me because my parents always told me to breathe through my diaphragm hence breathing through your nose. This puts your tongue in a correct position.

Both these things helped in having a good jawline, because my jawline muscles are fucking huge now. You can literally see a huge bump when I clench my teeth and striations and even when at rest, it adds to my jaw width.

Chewing is actually legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
but what if you have a high gonial angle wouldnt it make you look retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Ok Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Sean O'Aspie
legit,need more posts like this

• +1
tongue should be pressing against your palte with your teeth touching in order for the reaction force to exercise your jaw muscles

• +1
tongue should be pressing against your palte with your teeth touching in order for the reaction force to exercise your jaw muscles
Chad here probably did something along those lines automatically. Humans tend to do it right as long as they don't get interfered with by for example soft foods, disease that blocks the nose, allergies or short breastfeeding period (important for developing proper tongue posture).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
Chad here probably did something along those lines automatically. Humans tend to do it right as long as they don't get intercepted by for example soft foods, disease that blocks the nose, allergies or short breastfeeding period (important for developing proper tongue posture).
Yeah, I don’t know, whenever I breathe through my nose my tongue is naturally pressing against the palate, and teeth are slightly touching.

• +1
Wouldn't doing some type of weighted exercise in sets for your jaw muscles be more effective for hypertrophy?

• +1
What does it mean when i "mew" i look like a full retard? Was Never a mouthbreather tho.

• +1
Alright, hear me out. Even tho I got lucky when it comes to lower third, chewing gum and good tongue posture actually improves your lower third.

When I was a teenager I used to chew a lot of bubble gum, like cheap crap from the around the block shop.
I would chew the same chewing gum on each side till each side would get sore.

Tongue posture, I think this just came naturally to me because my parents always told me to breathe through my diaphragm hence breathing through your nose. This puts your tongue in a correct position.

Both these things helped in having a good jawline, because my jawline muscles are fucking huge now. You can literally see a huge bump when I clench my teeth and striations and even when at rest, it adds to my jaw width.

Chewing is actually legit.
give me a haircut

• +1
give me a haircut

Shorter sides, can literally go for a fade with longer on top.

Or a longer fringe that covers your forhead with longer sides. Can also go for a man bun if your hair is long enough since it’ll look good cuz curly hair has volume.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
Shorter sides, can literally go for a fade with longer on top.

Or a longer fringe that covers your forhead with longer sides. Can also go for a man bun if your hair is long enough since it’ll look good cuz curly hair has volume.
send pic for example pls

• +1
Not sure if just imagination but back when I was gymcelling I used to eat a lot of raw peanuts which required A LOT of chewing effort, would actually feel the burn in my masseters. I think I had a much wider mandible back then but maybe im just imagining things
Gonna dig through some old pictures to try and check, gimme a second

Untitled

useless comparison tbh,

Last edited:
  • +1
Dr told me a pack of gum a day will get me a Chad jaw but it’s too late now. It’s really over.

• +1
Legit thread. I need to buy mastic gum. Where can I do this. Also I seem to naturally have big bumps.when I clench but I want more hollow face to see cheek bones and striations better

• +1
Nose was blocked a lot as a young child, fucked me up compeltey, mewing to get back to my former glory.
Not sure if just imagination but back when I was gymcelling I used to eat a lot of raw peanuts which required A LOT of chewing effort, would actually feel the burn in my masseters. I think I had a much wider mandible back then but maybe im just imagining things
Gonna dig through some old pictures to try and check, gimme a second

View attachment 1547

useless comparison tbh,

Jaw definitely looks bigger in comparison to your lips

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
i cant even grow hair on my legs how do u expect me to grow facial hair

also my hair is way curlyer than the pics you showed, like its super fucking curly. im thinking of getting keratin treatment on it

If it's even curlier then it's even better.
If you can't grow a beard or a light stubble that kinda sucks.

• +1
If it's even curlier then it's even better.
If you can't grow a beard or a light stubble that kinda sucks.
im 16 yrs old so ig i have time to eventually mature into growing facial hair. my dad is a hairy beast so

• +1