CHEWING BEFORE AND AFTERS

D

Deleted member 8165

bad eyebrow plucker according to makingithappen
does anybody has any good chewing before and afters, i kinda feel its cope i dont know

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
So happy I stopped chewing after two days. Biggest self inflicted looksmin JFL

Goodbye hollow cheeks, hello chipmunk masserters

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 4946, Chadlitecel and 11 others

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
So happy I stopped chewing after two days. Biggest self inflicted looksmin JFL

Goodbye hollow cheeks, hello chipmunk masserters
lose weight first, then chew

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and SoyGune
If your jaw is really narrow compared to zygos, then chew. I had equally wide masseters and zygos and I ended up with a masseter hypertrophy after chewing, meaning now my jaw is wider than zygos and I look bloated, I didn't really see any other benefits from it

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
what gum did he use?? falim ?mastic?
not sure, but either of those are good

Mastic is tougher doe so theres more resistance which is ideal, it could be a bit difficult if its your first time doe, so maybe start with falim and work your way up to mastic gum

looks minned hard
how?

They had non existant jaws before, now they have strong defined jawlines with decent gonial angles

Massive looksmax imo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6400
how?

They had non existant jaws before, now they have strong defined jawlines with decent gonial angles

Massive looksmax imo
first one minecraftmaxxed hard
looks unnatural as hell
he a block head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 3 others
If your jaw is really narrow compared to zygos, then chew. I had equally wide masseters and zygos and I ended up with a masseter hypertrophy after chewing, meaning now my jaw is wider than zygos and I look bloated, I didn't really see any other benefits from it
This. Know your ratio first. Hell, even chew some falim and get that "pump" for your muscles and see what you would look like with bloated masseters and temporalis muscles. I stopped chewing right then when I saw how fucked I looked.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, jake_okok and Eccedentesiast
first one minecraftmaxxed hard
looks unnatural as hell
he a block head
a little bit less woulda been perfect

Still better than his before doe, jfl at his jaw 404

This. Know your ratio first. Hell, even chew some falim and get that "pump" for your muscles and see what you would look like with bloated masseters and temporalis muscles. I stopped chewing right then when I saw how fucked I looked.
whats a good ration to know if you shoul chew or not?

a little bit less woulda been perfect

Still better than his before doe, jfl at his jaw 404
idk if its better or na he looks bloated as hell
yo uneed to morph yourself first too see if its worth is or na

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
idk if its better or na he looks bloated as hell
yo uneed to morph yourself first too see if its worth is or na
My jaw is narrow as fuck, it'll defo ascend me

First nigga just lost fat
Cope harder. You can clearly see under that fat there was a shitty 404 jaw, and where his masseters end transversely on the right is further than his fat reached, so that's completely impossible.

Cope harder. You can clearly see under that fat there was a shitty 404 jaw, and where his masseters end transversely on the right is further than his fat reached, so that's completely impossible.
It’s clearly just fat loss and lighting. Seen this shit so many times. Bro even has a double chin in the first picture.

It’s clearly just fat loss and lighting. Seen this shit so many times. Bro even has a double chin in the first picture.
nigga stfu, lighting? seriously?

Like i said before
where his masseters end transversely on the right is further than his fat reached, so that's completely impossible.
explain this

nigga stfu, lighting? seriously?

Like i said before

explain this
Dummy. His “gains” aren’t even all that. It’s just fat loss and lighting. Ion know what other shit you talking about stare at the picture and it becomes obvious

Indir
Indir 1

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted
just fuck your guts with acid reflux theory

I've researched that shit, the concentrations that link these two chemicals to neurotoxicity are well above what you can ingest even with the most autistic amounts of gum. One of these compounds isn't even soluble in water (jfl) so you can't ingest it without swallowing the gum like an retard. Furthermore, pretty much every commercial gum has these two antioxidants in them as well.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and DaGullas
been doing it for 6 years but can't overdo it or my tmj starts crackling on either side.. any advice?

chewing makes you stomach produces more acid since you body understand you're eating something and it needs to be digested
well if you're chewing real food then you'll need the acid. also gerd is a lot of the time not overproduction of stomach acid but for example slow digestion(what I have sometimes, need to pop a digestive enzyme pill) or low stomach acid causing slow digestion as well which means more gases which opens the sphincter and acid splashes out

well if you're chewing real food then you'll need the acid. also gerd is a lot of the time not overproduction of stomach acid but for example slow digestion(what I have sometimes, need to pop a digestive enzyme pill) or low stomach acid causing slow digestion as well which means more gases which opens the sphincter and acid splashes out
nvm then, with real food it is valid tho but I thought you were talking about chewing gums

Always remember you guys have a thing called TMJ

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Looks like late puberty gains tbh
Jfl, he grew a full jawline out of nowhere at the age of 20, be realistic, the mental gymnastics some of yall do