Chewing , bonesmashing and nose excercises results

Bump

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Though to finally share with youll my 3 year looksmaxxing progress
I was a bit shy first but I'm finally opening up
This is me in 2019 : View attachment 2171796
I still remember to this day that I was once talking with a girl but she though that I was a gorilla who ran from the zoo and it was only after I started talking with her in human language that she finally felt comfortable

To fix my face i bonesmashed my chin and eyebrows which helped to grow those bones really well
Chewing helped me to get a wider jaw too

Now as my nose looked like a pig so I had to do extra nose excercises like these :

And finally after 3 years of my looksmaxxing i finally have reached here : View attachment 2171798
Im very happy with my progress so far
Currently I'm using skin lightening creams and avoiding sun to become white as snow hope it helps all of you in your ascension journey !!

@VladimirtheGreat @VenatorLuparius @Maesthetics=King @forevermirin @BongMog @5'7 zoomer @Reformed @ascension @lasnt @ripcordgod1 @EasyMan875 @Dr. Bruh

What creams?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Skin lightening creams and bleach
@Blackgymmax
sorry, I meant to ask for the specific brand name of the creams and bleach

sorry, I meant to ask for the specific brand name of the creams and bleach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
I still remember to this day that I was once talking with a girl but she though that I was a gorilla who ran from the zoo and it was only after I started talking with her in human language that she finally felt comfortable

To fix my face i bonesmashed my chin and eyebrows which helped to grow those bones really well

Now as my nose looked like a pig so I had to do extra nose excercises like these :

And finally after 3 years of my looksmaxxing i finally have reached here : View attachment 2171798
Currently I'm using skin lightening creams and avoiding sun to become white as snow hope it helps all of you in your ascension journey !!

@VladimirtheGreat @VenatorLuparius @Maesthetics=King @forevermirin @BongMog @5'7 zoomer @Reformed @ascension @lasnt @ripcordgod1 @EasyMan875 @Dr. Bruh

I assume you also did NoFap for 3 years, to speed up the bonesmashing results?

• +1
what have you been chewing?

• +1
literally cannot tell if this is satire or not even tho the nose is 0% nose exercises. That is just imporssible so satire or nah? And also you being a nigger but also 6’4 would explain a LOT

• JFL
Does bonesmashing dick make it bigger

Routine:

For a beginner : 100 reps a day. (No rest) (For 2 weeks - 1 month)

For an intermediate : 500 reps a day. (2-3 days rest) (For a month)

For an advanced: 1000 reps a day. (3 days rest) (Your choice)

Areas to bonesmash:

1. Zygo (Front & Lateral) + Zygo arch (Hurts the most)
  2. Supraorbital + Infraorbital (Might darken undereye)
  3. Jaw + Chin (Slow Recovery for this one)
  4. Do not bonesmash your maxilla; this will fuck up your midsection and nose
can i bonesmash my none and ears

HASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

on a serious note, if the nose results are not frauded or you havent done rhino, im actually very surprised. Very Very good progress

Bonesmashing guide?

• +1
Reactions: Infinite