Chewing = downward growth?

S

Sastical

Iron
I have flared gonion Chewing has helped improve my jaw from the front but ive seen a lot of people say that it can cause downward growth. Also a lot people say we should massage it how do i do that
IMG 8381

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
chewing = muscle growth

downward growth = downward maxilla tilt - not possible with chewing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and thorns
Is nigga talking about the maxilla or the masseters?:feelswat:

ye chewing cant change maxillary tilt

puttin force on ur maxilla does

chewing doesnt

Lets say chewing theoretically did have enough force to change maxillary tilt would it be for the better or the worse? I did notice a slight down tilt but i think thats because i wasnt stretching my massaters

Lets say chewing theoretically did have enough force to change maxillary tilt would it be for the better or the worse? I did notice a slight down tilt but i think thats because i wasnt stretching my massaters
depends ngl im writing bout sumn like this thats why i replied to u other than tellin to wait for it imma keep it real

incisor "chewing" decreseases gonion angle tho 0 effect on maxilla but it does sumn else (i invite u to read the TPM threads that i made)

pat tillman is a good example of this

molar "chewing" and as in last molar tooth + wisdom teeth increase gonion angle and it does sumn else if done right (ill tag u when i make the thread)

premolars + molars without last molar "chewing" balances gonion angle out as well as other stuff best example of this is delons jaw

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Sastical
depends ngl im writing bout sumn like this thats why i replied to u other than tellin to wait for it imma keep it real

View attachment 3028874
incisor "chewing" decreseases gonion angle tho 0 effect on maxilla but it does sumn else (i invite u to read the TPM threads that i made)

pat tillman is a good example of this

View attachment 3028875
molar "chewing" and as in last molar tooth + wisdom teeth increase gonion angle and it does sumn else if done right (ill tag u when i make the thread)

premolars + molars without last molar "chewing" balances gonion angle out as well as other stuff best example of this is delons jaw

View attachment 3028873
Interested please do remember to tag me. This shit been bugging my mind

Interested please do remember to tag me. This shit been bugging my mind
its even bigger than that

i discovered this shit 5 months ago and i mean the full shit

as soon as i drop the thread everyone will call it cope and heres the thing i was gonna hide that shit too lmao

• +1
Reactions: Sastical
its even bigger than that

i discovered this shit 5 months ago and i mean the full shit

as soon as i drop the thread everyone will call it cope and heres the thing i was gonna hide that shit too lmao
😂😂😂 thats this forum for you, looksmaxing is all about experimenting and having no lines to look better yet they scream cope the second it isnt backed by science. If you do decide to gatekeep could you pm me it?

😂😂😂 thats this forum for you, looksmaxing is all about experimenting and having no lines to look better yet they scream cope the second it isnt backed by science. If you do decide to gatekeep could you pm me it?
id rather u see it with the cope comments it b funny as shit

its gonna b soon wont take me 3 day to put it in one thread or 2

for now check these out cuz this will b a continuation of this

Will check them now, i have an ongoing theory about sleeping on your hand during puberty and how that could have enough force of 5 years to make your maxila, grow what do you think? Dumb or potential?

Will check them now, i have an ongoing theory about sleeping on your hand during puberty and how that could have enough force of 5 years to make your maxila, grow what do you think? Dumb or potential?
dumb

a constistant stream of strenght is not enought to stimuli growth

think of it like a hammer and a chisle

the stream of strenght needs to b constant with space

the more rapid and it doesnt matter how much power u pour into it a chunk will come off by the end off it u just need speed and consistancy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sastical

Interesting

• +1
Reactions: fucknigga