Chewing finally gave me hollow cheeks

Interested

Interested

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͝͝͝
After looksmaxing for 5.5 years, I finally decided to chew (jawliner) to grow my masseter muscles (about 3 months ago). Today I shaved off my beard clean to see the results and noticed hollow cheeks. Finally.

The reason I didn't chew before (and the reason most people don't) is because they worry about looking bloated and having too wide a jaw.

To all users with forward grown faces: Start chewing as soon as possible. If you feel that your jaw is too wide, you can always stop and let your masseter muscles atrophy. Most likely, that won't be the case. My jaw has become angular, and although it became wider, the hollow cheeks make it look much leaner. It is such a boost in terms of looks that it is almost unreal.

(ps. so far the length of the ramus hasn't changed a bit, so either that's cope or it takes a long time to work. Either way it doesn't matter, it's still very worthwhile).

(also ps. obviously you also have to be lean, but that's water)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 29261, rand anon and 13 others
After looksmaxing for 5.5 years, I finally decided to chew (jawliner) to grow my masseter muscles (about 3 months ago). Today I shaved off my beard clean to see the results and noticed hollow cheeks. Finally.

The reason I didn't chew before (and the reason most people don't) is because they worry about looking bloated and having too wide a jaw.

To all users with forward grown faces: Start chewing as soon as possible. If you feel that your jaw is too wide, you can always stop and let your masseter muscles atrophy. Most likely, that won't be the case. My jaw has become angular, and although it became wider, the hollow cheeks make it look much leaner. It is such a boost in terms of looks that it is almost unreal.

(ps. so far the length of the ramus hasn't changed a bit, so either that's cope or it takes a long time to work. Either way it doesn't matter, it's still very worthwhile).
this is kinda off topic but how much progress would you say you’ve made in that time? ie how substantial was the improvement

• +1
Reactions: Interested
this is kinda off topic but how much progress would you say you’ve made in that time? ie how substantial was the improvement
A lot more than people like to believe. There were periods of time where no changes occurred, but when I focused all my time on improving my looks, that's when most of the changes happen. (Keep in mind I also had surgeries done so i'm not 100% natural)

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and looksmidder
A lot more than people like to believe. There were periods of time where no changes occurred, but when I focused all my time on improving my looks, that's when most of the changes happen.
what rating were you before and what would you rate yourself now?

what rating were you before and what would you rate yourself now?
like 5/10 - 5,5/10 at best to around 7/10 - 7,5/10. Something like that, but it's somewhat subjective

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Roamer and looksmidder
Agreed. Been chewing jawline gum for a while now and I definitely notice a difference. Gonions are a bit bulkier.

• +1

but when I focused all my time on improving my looks, that's when most of the changes happen.
Weirdly the same thing happened to me.
(every single habit was methodically going towards the way I look in some way or form)

• +1
like 5/10 - 5,5/10 at best to around 7/10 - 7,5/10. Something like that, but it's somewhat subjective
that’s a massive improvement ngl. have you made a thread om what you did?

• +1
Also are you using mastic/falim gum

• +1
Can you send pics in pm?

that’s a massive improvement ngl. have you made a thread om what you did?
I have commented on threads on all the looksmax I did, could do another thread. Thing is most users will say Cope and shit, so idk if it's even worth it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Roamer and looksmidder
  • +1
Reactions: Roamer
I have commented on threads on all the looksmax I did, could do another thread. Thing is most users will say Cope and shit, so idk if it's even worth it tbh
i would really appreciate it tbh. and i would just ignore people like that if i were you they’re projecting their insecurity that they’re not taking action on people who actually are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Av0nr, Interested and 1 other person
Do it for the people who are actually interested and open to learn not for the lazy rotters.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Interested
i would really appreciate it tbh. and i would just ignore people like that if i were you they’re projecting their insecurity that they’re not taking action on people who actually are
Fuck it, i'm not even gonna do a thread. Here's everything I've done so far and everything i'm planning to do:

-LL (Went from 5'7 to 5'10, by far hardest and most noticeable looksmax)
-mewing (say cope all you want, but it's was the biggest looksmax next to LL. Started at age 17.5, had to hard mew pretty much 24/7)
-Rhinoplasty
-Ice hooding (not much change, but I'm very inconsistent)
-tretinoin + hydrocortisone to thin nose tip skin (made it slimmer)
-finasteride
-chewing

What i'm planning next:

-buccal fat removal
-2nd rhinoplasty
-might get filler to my chin dimple, but probably not, isn't much of a failo tbh
-skin laser treatment
-teeth whitening

@looksmidder @Roamer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others
Fuck it, i'm not even gonna do a thread. Here's everything I've done so far and everything i'm planning to do:

-mewing (say cope all you want, but it's was the biggest looksmax next to LL. Started at age 17.5, had to hard mew pretty much 24/7)
-Rhinoplasty
-finasteride
-chewing

What i'm planning next:

-buccal fat removal
-2nd rhinoplasty
-might get filler to my chin dimple, but probably not, isn't much of a failo tbh
-skin laser treatment

@looksmidder @Roamer
thanks a lot man, mirin you actually getting shit done. did you try anything for eyebrows/eyelashes in that time? they’re a big issue for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Interested

-Rhinoplasty
-finasteride
-chewing

What i'm planning next:

-buccal fat removal
-2nd rhinoplasty
-skin laser treatment
-teeth whitening

@looksmidder @Roamer
How comes you are having a second rhinoplasty?
Did you use finasteride because you were balding or to prevent it?
(I am hesitant to use it because of estrogenic side effects)

• +1
thanks a lot man, mirin you actually getting shit done. did you try anything for eyebrows/eyelashes in that time? they’re a big issue for me
I did.
I used rosemary oil for my eyelashes and it made a decent difference and I will be using oral minox for eyebrows to avoid risking my collagen. (foam minox has alcohol in it and ruins your skin)

• +1
Reactions: Interested and looksmidder
I actually did castor oil for eyelashes, but my eyes started to sting, so I stopped. My eyebrows are pretty much my biggest halo, so can't help you there, but you could try castor oil and see if it works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and looksmidder

What did you used to chew?

I did.
I used rosemary oil for my eyelashes and it made a decent difference and I will be using oral minox for eyebrows to avoid risking my collagen. (foam minox has alcohol in it and ruins your skin)
would mixing rosemary and castor oil be more potent do you think?

How comes you are having a second rhinoplasty?
Did you use finasteride because you were balding or to prevent it?
(I am hesitant to use it because of estrogenic side effects)
I liked the first rhino, but my nose tip is exactly 90 degrees, which isn't too bad, but I want to have it a bit higher so it's ideal. I find that nose is very important for harmony

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: rolex
  • +1
Will 0.5 have a negative effect on testosterone levels?
Study says lower dht, but higher test. Made no difference, no sides for me

• +1
I liked the first rhino, but my nose tip is exactly 90 degrees, which isn't too bad, but I want to have it a bit higher so it's ideal. I find that nose is very important for harmony
I agree.
I am taking as much time as possible to do research for my rhinoplasty for the same reason.

• +1
Study says lower dht, but higher test. Made no difference, no sides for me
A no brainer then.
Did you notice your hairline lowering a bit and getting more full?

• +1
A no brainer then.
Did you notice your hairline lowering a bit and getting more full?
Not really, but it wasn't balding to begin with

great thread boyos @Roamer @looksmidder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Interested, Roamer and 1 other person
I agree.
I am taking as much time as possible to do research for my rhinoplasty for the same reason.
Oh btw, if you're nose structure is good and you only want to make it more upturned, there is a procedure called Nose Shuttle lift, which is minimally invasive.

4 Figure2 1

It's pretty hard to find doctors who perform it though, I could only find it in Turkey and England, but I'm sure there's more places where you could get it done. I will do some more research on it, if I find a good clinic that offers this, I might get it done, otherwise I'll probably go with a classic Tip Plasty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Oh btw, if you're nose structure is good and you only want to make it more upturned, there is a procedure called Nose Shuttle lift, which is minimally invasive.
My nose structure is my biggest insecurity but ty.

It's pretty hard to find doctors who perform it though, I could only find it in Turkey and England, but I'm sure there's more places where you could get it done. I will do some more research on it, if I find a good clinic that offers this, I might get it done, otherwise I'll probably go with a classic Tip Plasty.
I'm most likely going to get it done in turkey.
The main thing for me is keeping a masculine nose rather than them giving me a feminine nose which only really looks good on women. It's much harder to find good surgeons for men's rhino than for women unfortunately.

• +1
Nah dont post threads anymore here, most will say that u are delusional and chewing is cope.
I ve done it and many here and got drastic results but some idiots who looks like a bird profile will say that it didn t work for them and is cope.
Just go out and slay dont bother posting here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 15854, garoupilled_ and 3 others
Nah dont post threads anymore here, most will say that u are delusional and chewing is cope.
I ve done it and many here and got drastic results but some idiots who looks like a bird profile will say that it didn t work for them and is cope.
Just go out and slay dont bother posting here.
If people want to say cope and fake it's fine, their loss. I have learned a lot from the Looksmaxing forums, even from older forums before this forum was created. I am grateful for all the knowledge I gained that changed my look drastically, so I will give back to the community by offering advice.

But I understand if you don't want to post because people claim it's cope without even trying something themselves, it can be frustrating. But there is a lot of people who want to learn and are trying these methods, so it's worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 15854, Av0nr and 2 others
If people want to say cope and fake it's fine, their loss. I have learned a lot from the Looksmaxing forums, even from older forums before this forum was created. I am grateful for all the knowledge I gained that changed my look drastically, so I will give back to the community by offering advice.

But I understand if you don't want to post because people claim it's cope without even trying something themselves, it can be frustrating. But there is a lot of people who want to learn and are trying these methods, so it's worth it
Majority of people on this forum are not even looksmaxxing, are here because they are lonely without friends and their post/rep ratio keeps them here.
Also yes there are people here who just wanna improve themselfs but honestly these guys and the old users deserves the information not some idiots who spam threads about prettyboy vs chad or some shit like that.
If u want good info just search on the 2019-2020 threads, better knowledge back there

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 15854 and 5 others
Majority of people on this forum are not even looksmaxxing, are here because they are lonely without friends and their post/rep ratio keeps them here.
That's absolutely true. Lately i've also been wasting a bit too much of my time here because i'm sick and home these last few weeks and boredom got the best of me.

It's truly sad that some of these kids waste their life away, when they could be doing so much more. Hopefully things get better for them.
If u want good info just search on the 2019-2020 threads, better knowledge back there
Also true. The only new looksmax methods that worked are ice hooding and hydrocortisone for nose thinning. Everything else is pretty much the same

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Roamer and HalfGypsyMogger
How often and how long would you chew?
Im still experimenting what works best and progress seems to have stalled for me.
I currently chew mastic for 30 minutes every other day (dont want to get TMJ), which compared to people who chew hours on end isn't much. However, I've bought some cheap aliexpress jawliner equipment that still needs to arrive.
Can't wait to get plastic poisoning from cheap Chinese plastic :love:

• +1
How often and how long would you chew?
Im still experimenting what works best and progress seems to have stalled for me.
I currently chew mastic for 30 minutes every other day (dont want to get TMJ), which compared to people who chew hours on end isn't much. However, I've bought some cheap aliexpress jawliner equipment that still needs to arrive.
Can't wait to get plastic poisoning from cheap Chinese plastic :love:
Oddly enough, I chew even less than that. I'm around 3 months in, chewing only 10-15min max (enough for me to get a good pump) every other day.

Keep in mind, jawliner (expert) is tough af, so probably why you shouldn't chew longer than 15min.

It doesn't even need to be jawliner imo, I only got it because 3 months ago I saw @Prettyboy thread on lower third training and wanted to replicate his chewing training (decided it was time), but only 15min 1 time every other day, as opposed to everyday 15min morning and 15min evening.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss, AppealMaxxing and Roamer
Post your ascension pls

Oddly enough, I chew even less than that. I'm around 3 months in, chewing only 10-15min max (enough for me to get a good pump) every other day.

Keep in mind, jawliner (expert) is tough af, so probably why you shouldn't chew longer than 15min.

It doesn't even need to be jawliner imo, I only got it because 3 months ago I saw @Prettyboy thread on lower third training and wanted to replicate his chewing training (decided it was time), but only 15min 1 time every other day, as opposed to everyday 15min morning and 15min evening.
Good to know.
The mastic gum tends to lose its strong consistency after a minute or so (adding water does help to toughen it up again though).
Its like doing strength work for a few reps and then endless reps with lower weight for muscle endurance. In the end, it just isn't that effective for muscle growth.

• +1
Good to know.
The mastic gum tends to lose its strong consistency after a minute or so (adding water does help to toughen it up again though).
Its like doing strength work for a few reps and then endless reps with lower weight for muscle endurance. In the end, it just isn't that effective for muscle growth.
That's interesting, never used mastic gum so it's good to know what to avoid

• +1
Reactions: AppealMaxxing

no picture
dnr.

That's absolutely true. Lately i've also been wasting a bit too much of my time here because i'm sick and home these last few weeks and boredom got the best of me.

It's truly sad that some of these kids waste their life away, when they could be doing so much more. Hopefully things get better for them.

Also true. The only new looksmax methods that worked are ice hooding and hydrocortisone for nose thinning. Everything else is pretty much the same
I thought you said in a different comment, ice hooding doesn’t work?

• Hmm...