Chewing finally gave me hollow cheeks

What is a good routine to follow for ice hooding?
It’s the best for reducing UEE right? One of my biggest falios

Mind if you link the one you got, I want to get the exact one

For me, icehooding worked for a day (haven’t Ice hooded but I will again) and chewing and mewing made my jawbone more prominent,

• +1
Reactions: Interested
What is a good routine to follow for ice hooding?
It’s the best for reducing UEE right? One of my biggest falios
This is what I did: take a bowl and fill it with cold water (the colder, the better, you can even put ice in it). Dunk your face in it and hold it for as long as you can (I did around 30 sec). Do that a few times and that's it. Ideally you do that everyday, but I didn't have the time, so I just stopped. I will start doing it again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
This is what I did: take a bowl and fill it with cold water (the colder, the better, you can even put ice in it). Dunk your face in it and hold it for as long as you can (I did around 30 sec). Do that a few times and that's it. Ideally you do that everyday, but I didn't have the time, so I just stopped. I will start doing it again.
Got it, if I am specifically trying to target UEE, can I just use an ice cube on each side?
Are the results supposed to be permanent or go away after some time… how does it work?

Got it, if I am specifically trying to target UEE, can I just use an ice cube on each side?
Are the results supposed to be permanent or go away after some time… how does it work?
I wouldn't use ice cubes. I didn't use them myself, so I can't tell you how that works. The original thread (can't find it, but if you look for it in botb, you may find it) states that the results are temporary at first, but become permanent if continued for a longer period of time (a few months I assume).

I wouldn't use ice cubes. I didn't use them myself, so I can't tell you how that works. The original thread (can't find it, but if you look for it in botb, you may find it) states that the results are temporary at first, but become permanent if continued for a longer period of time (a few months I assume).
The goal/ results of this is to permanently reduce UEE in the eyes right?

The goal/ results of this is to permanently reduce UEE in the eyes right?
It reduces UEE by increasing fat under your eyebrows.

Last edited:
no, just the jawliner expert
which bundle did you get? the complete one with all 3 or just the beginner? and did u buy their guide with facial exercises as well or did you simply chew straight for 3 months, for how long each day etc?

which bundle did you get? the complete one with all 3 or just the beginner? and did u buy their guide with facial exercises as well or did you simply chew straight for 3 months, for how long each day etc?
No bundle, just the expert alone. Didn’t buy their guide either nor do I do any facial exercises.

Just chew with jawliner expert version for 10-15max either daily or every other day, that’s it

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
My jaw is already very square. Also my massters are Bloated

My jaw is already very square. Also my massters are Bloated
Possibly due to bad masseter insertions or just high bodyfat.

Or maybe your face is not forward grown, which also affects how your trained masseters appear

Possibly due to bad masseter insertions or just high bodyfat.

Or maybe your face is not forward grown, which is also important if you chew
When i was fat my massters were the most bloated part of my face. I am lean now. But that's why I am afraid to bulk

• +1
Reactions: Interested
IMG 3159
Welcome to the club buckaroo

bro just post a pic of your cheeks or hide your eyes i dunno, you will be anonymous