CHEWING FOR MASSETER GAINS [GTFIH]

Deleted member 7098

Deleted member 7098

-
How Legit is chewing to get a more defined jawline, hollow cheeks and most importantly a broader ramus by training the masseter?

haven't found anything about in BotB or Looksmax-Archive

Competitive eater:

Youtube-Dudes that want to sell you their secret chewing techniques:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, hairyballscel and TheChosenChad
This has been debunked bro. Chewing doesn't do dog shit after puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and JustBeCurry
chewing wont do anything to your ramus, it will make your masseter bigger increasing jaw width but you might end up with a bloated look or just look plain bad if your insertions are not good

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and Deleted member 7098
imo it works during puberty and before if you chewed, since chewing is not only about masseters it's also about growing bones. Will be less efficient in an adult in that regard sadly.
And idk what to think about masseters hypertrophy. Some say it's about the insertions, others that it's cope and it's only about beeing very lean to see non bloated results.
As for myself, all it did was giving me a very very bloated look but i was fat, and did it intensively for hours daily.
Once i'm lean i will try again i guess, but 1 hour every 2 day at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
This has been debunked bro. Chewing doesn't do dog shit after puberty.
masseter is a muscle so why shouldn't you be able to train it.

chewing wont do anything to your ramus, it will make your masseter bigger increasing jaw width but you might end up with a bloated look or just look plain bad if your insertions are not good
so worth a try if jaw width is lacking, to get a more square jaw front-view

imo it works during puberty and before if you chewed, since chewing is not only about masseters it's also about growing bones. Will be less efficient in an adult in that regard sadly.
And idk what to think about masseters hypertrophy. Some say it's about the insertions, others that it's cope and it's only about beeing very lean to see non bloated results.
As for myself, all it did was giving me a very very bloated look but i was fat, and did it intensively for hours daily.
Once i'm lean i will try again i guess, but 1 hour every 2 day at best.
I'll buy some stuff and make a thread updating everyone one on the progress

does one of you know a good program and device to use?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Feminineboi, hairyballscel and Deleted member 3043

i used to chew 20 pieces of mastic gum for 4 hours every day and nothing happened after 8 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3043

the best ones i've tried were some kind of falim - but way stronger and with a good taste, falim taste like rubber meh - that some relative sent me from turkey. Mogs every "jawliner" shit

• +1
i used to chew 20 pieces of mastic gum for 4 hours every day and nothing happened after 8 months
maybe you didn‘t eat enough protein or were in a caloric deficit?

• +1
Reactions: warriorfalcon123, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
tales

and ur personal experience doesn't make it cope for every one else you dumbfuck

• +1
Reactions: warriorfalcon123, Deleted member 9670, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
tales

and ur personal experience doesn't make it cope for every one else you dumbfuck
yeah it's tales, the "falim" kind i was using, you can't use more than 5 without killing your jaw, i don't get this shit of 20 for 4 fuckings hours.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and hairyballscel
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
yeah it's tales, the "falim" kind i was using, you can't use more than 5 without killing your jaw, i don't get this shit of 20 for 4 fuckings hours.
jfl at that fucking retard

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
u think im lying about chewing? lol ur retarded
bro u lie about "retired", u lie about your dna, about your face, about your larp, why wouldn't you lie on a shit that has itself beeing debunked - the meme of using 20+ falim for more than even 10 minutes, it's impossible, or at least you must be very autistic to not see you have jaw issues.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 7776
bro u lie about "retired", u lie about your dna, about your face, about your larp, why wouldn't you lie on a shit that has itself beeing debunked - the meme of using 20+ falim for more than even 10 minutes, it's impossible, or at least you must be very autistic to not see you have jaw issues.
it was mastic gum jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
stop roasting @Won'tStopNoodling and give me advice boys, recommend me some gum or rubber ball with a training routine

i'll be your guinea pig

chewing hasn't been debunked

cite a single study that shows chewing doesn't work after puberty

stop spewing ur bs you don't have a clue what ur on about

View attachment 820314
my bad chewing can obviously change ramus during growth periods and puberty, the problem is can chewing do anything in adulthood to be noticeable

brett maverick is a fraud, the competitive eater guy made legit gains though

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
my bad chewing can obviously change ramus during growth periods and puberty, the problem is can chewing do anything in adulthood to be noticeable
yea it can

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and JustBeCurry
the best ones i've tried were some kind of falim - but way stronger and with a good taste, falim taste like rubber meh - that some relative sent me from turkey. Mogs every "jawliner" shit
this one?
Bildschirmfoto 2020 11 22 um 203448

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551 and Deleted member 3043
u think im lying about chewing? lol ur retarded
Cope for you and your shit genes, look at subhumancurrycels chewing results, just cus your a beta fag tbh, no one blames you for saying everythings cope

chewing is legit, if you actually dedicated to it you would see results in a month unless you're a fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7098, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
chewing is legit, if you actually dedicated to it you would see results in a month unless you're a fat fuck
did you use regular chewing gum or one of these retarded rubber devices for $30?

chewing falim rn

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel
I don't chew every single day but for a couple hours when i do. Over the past year my masseters have gotten wider, and eye area improved slightly

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel
Just take a piece of Cardboard and chew theory

i can't believe there are still people believing this cunt.

he must be smirking all the times while getting clicks from poor incels.
bro, it's a muscle, why shouldn't you be able to train it. maybe bone-mass gains are cope past a certain age, but why shouldn't you be able to get a bigger muscle

i'm not talking about mewing and moving your maxilla forward in your mid 20s, or some shit like that

bro, it's a muscle, why shouldn't you be able to train it. maybe bone-mass gains are cope past a certain age, but why shouldn't you be able to get a bigger muscle
even with shit tons of workout you cannot grow, let's say, pectoral muscles. because it's genetic.
and you cannot train properly masseter because it's not meant to be get bigger and bigger.
only really small percentage of people have masseter hypertrophy and they look like shit in general.

• +1
I got masseters just from clenching my teeth from time to time

• +1
How Legit is chewing to get a more defined jawline, hollow cheeks and most importantly a broader ramus by training the masseter?

haven't found anything about in BotB or Looksmax-Archive

Competitive eater:
View attachment 820283

Youtube-Dudes that want to sell you their secret chewing techniques:
View attachment 820292
View attachment 820293
just make sjre to chew on vaxk sixe to maximize mazzeyer kmsertions

also dknt chew with incisors dthats cucked

• +1