Chewing from a young age is seriously legit (increases bone mass on jaw)

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
The ideal masseter size for you will mainly depend on your current bigonial width and your bizygomatic width, so chewing could be cope or not in the short-run.

More importantly, at 15 I was chewing mastic gum daily for 30 minutes on each side (I stopped at 17 and then I just chewed regular extra gum every now and then). As a result, my masseters are decently sized, and my jaw now has an antegonial notch on each side due to more bone forming at the bottom of my gonions. Easy ramus length increase.

This has also given my jaw some nice angularity without the notch being as pronounced as the more common notch that is a result of downward growth. It also makes my gonial angle look smaller. Mine looks like this:

3352982_1681104575497.jpeg

(Ignore the subhuman on the left, “mewing transformation” btw :lul:)

A “bad” antegonial notch from downward growth forms further away from the gonion, closer to the middle of the mandible and looks like this:

3352985_1681104737347.jpeg

(Over for this subhuman.)

This could be ideal since it creates a bigger, more striking bicycle seat jaw effect. Depends on harmony of course. The notch created by chewing, however, looks cleaner and will look better on most guys.

I also suspect chewing is also the reason for my gonions being outwardly flared (new bone forming on the sides of my gonions), giving me even more angularity and width.

Increased jaw width and angularity from both bone and muscle is literally op. Chewing to form bone could be cope post-18 but it’s possible that change can happen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, med, latino_ and 2 others
Based.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Chewing is legit and even after puberty too
Made my ramus taller and defined af

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, Ukcel1388, poopoohead and 2 others
Chewing is legit and even after puberty too
Made my ramus taller and defined af
It seriously surprised me how well it forms bone. I feel cucked for not chewing hard stuff from age 10. If your children aren’t chewing from birth are you even a parent?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, oxymoron, Ukcel1388 and 2 others
all it did was made me bloated.

• +1
all it did was made me bloated.
You are probably too high body-fat and/or you have inward gonions. It could be worth just chewing anyway for at least a year or two for the permanent bone mass increase, and then stopping chewing and getting Botox to quickly reduce the size of the masseters.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and sanchez451
can mewing/chewing help late 20s jawmaxxing or is it too late

The ideal masseter size for you will mainly depend on your current bigonial width and your bizygomatic width, so chewing could be cope or not in the short-run.

More importantly, at 15 I was chewing mastic gum daily for 30 minutes on each side (I stopped at 17 and then I just chewed regular extra gum every now and then). As a result, my masseters are decently sized, and my jaw now has an antegonial notch on each side due to more bone forming at the bottom of my gonions. Easy ramus length increase.

This has also given my jaw some nice angularity without the notch being as pronounced as the more common notch that is a result of downward growth. It also makes my gonial angle look smaller. Mine looks like this:

A “bad” antegonial notch from downward growth forms further away from the gonion, closer to the middle of the mandible and looks like this:

This could be ideal since it creates a bigger, more striking bicycle seat jaw effect. Depends on harmony of course. The notch created by chewing, however, looks cleaner and will look better on most guys.

I also suspect chewing is also the reason for my gonions being outwardly flared (new bone forming on the sides of my gonions), giving me even more angularity and width.

Increased jaw width and angularity from both bone and muscle is literally op. Chewing to form bone could be cope post-18 but it’s possible that change can happen.
I also started mewing and chewing mastic gum at age 14. My genetic is not "perfect", and result are slow, but now at 19 I started seeing improvement. My maxilla really expended and eye area is better. Now I am chewing mastic regularly 5 days a week, and doing jawline program 30 day( https://mensmaxing.com/jawline-30-day-program-get-a-more-defined-jawline-in-just-30-days/ ) .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ukcel1388, actual9cmjawslayer and Allornothing

I also started mewing and chewing mastic gum at age 14. My genetic is not "perfect", and result are slow, but now at 19 I started seeing improvement. My maxilla really expended and eye area is better. Now I am chewing mastic regularly 5 days a week, and doing jawline program 30 day( https://mensmaxing.com/jawline-30-day-program-get-a-more-defined-jawline-in-just-30-days/ ) .

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and Allornothing

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, actual9cmjawslayer and Allornothing

I also started mewing and chewing mastic gum at age 14. My genetic is not "perfect", and result are slow, but now at 19 I started seeing improvement. My maxilla really expended and eye area is better. Now I am chewing mastic regularly 5 days a week, and doing jawline program.

• JFL
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer

I also started mewing and chewing mastic gum at age 14. My genetic is not "perfect", and result are slow, but now at 19 I started seeing improvement. My maxilla really expended and eye area is better. Now I am chewing mastic regularly 5 days a week, and doing jawline program.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and actual9cmjawslayer

• JFL

• JFL

• JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and Allornothing
I ain’t reading all that but yeah chewing mastic gum is legit. I suspect it can prevent downward growth but I don’t think it affects maxillary projection all that much. Mostly genes.

Yea I chewed for about a year and definitely noticed some bone deposition making my ramus longer. Have to get leaner to see if bone also deposited on the outside and made the jaw wider

• +1

• JFL
It seriously surprised me how well it forms bone. I feel cucked for not chewing hard stuff from age 10. If your children aren’t chewing from birth are you even a parent?
what teeth did you chew with mostly?

Whenever I'm eating I chew hard asf and I pretend I'm a caveman who is eating after another successful mammoth hunt