Chewing gum

Yuxhds

Yuxhds

Iron
Can chewing 2 gums in 2 sides of the jaw improve jaw definition?

Depends upon your gonions, if they're tilted inward you'll just endup growing your round masseters and look like a blob but if you're low bf % go for it

Depends upon your gonions, if they're tilted inward you'll just endup growing your round masseters and look like a blob but if you're low bf % go for it
I have a defined side profile bcse Im thin but when someone looks at me from the front my jaw looks undefined and fat

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I have a defined side profile bcse Im thin but when someone looks at me from the front my jaw looks undefined and fat
Inward gonions

Chewing anything will improve jaw definition.

Do you have hyoid fat?

Also, nobody looks at you dead-on, you'll always be moving your head around. Majority of people see you from one half of the face.

Chewing anything will improve jaw definition.

Do you have hyoid fat?

Also, nobody looks at you dead-on, you'll always be moving your head around. Majority of people see you from one half of the face.
I dont have hyoid fat

it does not improve anything trust me i tried it. and if someone says otherwise its placebo or frauded photos. i chewed consistently for months on end.

• JFL
Reactions: aber
it does not improve anything trust me i tried it. and if someone says otherwise its placebo or frauded photos. i chewed consistently for months on end.
Bro chewing gum is literally one of the few looksmaxx techniques that actually brings benefits. How the fuck did you not see any results