Chewing is a delusional looksmin cope

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I have been chewing for 2 years daily now,and in my case all it possibly did is gave me a square jaw and huge bloat.
I looked way better before.
It can also make very gl people look like shit, for example I saw multiple photos @AstroSky posted of himself right after he has done chewing,and it gave him extreme noticeable bloat on the pic
All these clickbaiting Youtubers making videos about trying it already had a good jaw (Perfect example is Brett Maverick
Tenor
)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, wishIwasSalludon, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
You only need height my friend

• JFL
Reactions: Germania
Chewing makes you bloated.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 4946, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
CHewing only increases masseter size that can make you look bloated depending on person to person.
Is there a way to reduce it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴♥
DarknLost
'
JoinedJan 19, 2019

Not a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yeah but it can help alot long term bro. Hard diet is important during development
juste have a kinda broad face it will look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
I agree, my face looked WORSE after chewing. Nobody thinks rounded bloated masseters are attractive. Chewing won't get you a chiseled jawline. It is crap! Bruxism isn't sexy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and middayshowers
I agree, my face looked WORSE after chewing. Nobody thinks rounded bloated masseters are attractive. Chewing won't get you a chiseled jawline. It is crap! Bruxism isn't sexy.
anyway it goes away fastly no ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 3043
No, it remained like that forever. Been 1 year and I'm still bloated in the face.

No, it remained like that forever. Been 1 year and I'm still bloated in the face.
oh shit. do you have a broad face / high fwhr? have you a pic of the before After ?

oh shit. do you have a broad face / high fwhr? have you a pic of the before After ?
No, I have a long oblong shit face. Hopefully I will figure something to fix this.

• +1
No, I have a long oblong shit face. Hopefully I will figure something to fix this.
botox is the way to go. anyway it's only during putting strengh in your teeth right that it looks bloated since it's a muscle right ?

It works, that's what matters. If large masseters don't look good on some guys... Well it's over for them lemme tell you that

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I don't chew for the masseters, I chew for dem bonez. I have perfectionized my chewing, so that the bone to muscle gain ratio is as big as possible.

just lol at you tbh. What a meme of an account.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and AscendingHero
I don't chew for the masseters, I chew for dem bonez. I have perfectionized my chewing, so that the bone to muscle gain ratio is as big as possible.

just lol at you tbh. What a meme of an account.
It works differently for everyone cunt

92755808 ACA7 4C74 9341 EF7A306F798D
F9F47EBC DF18 488A B178 15A72F882C1B

These are both old now. But before chewing. After months of chewing and bloat loss. It’s legit if your low body fat.
FD214911 B17F 41A8 8525 1C75EAE7943B

This is probably the height of my chewing gains.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and tylerhunter97
Unironically true.

Such mythical stupidity is haunting me day and night, can't think of anything else than this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Unironically true.

Such mythical stupidity is haunting me day and night, can't think of anything else than this thread.
@SayNoToRotting in his mind:
1571012058673-png.134787

@SayNoToRotting :
1571011998416-png.134784

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arceustofeus and SayNoToRotting
Have you fixed the bloat bro

I have an oval face, I will take a bloated square jaw over this bullshit, you can hide the lack of definition with a beard anyway :forcedsmile:

Can relate
I have tmj now 👍🏻

Jep exxesive chewing is a looksmin it fucked up my hollowcheeks. Here is the evidence
Screenshot 20231207 170259 Gallery

That was before chewing
Now here is the after
Screenshot 20231207 170144 Gallery

Now i know people are going to say oh you fatter in the second picture. In actuality i am peak starvemaxxed and dehydrated in the second one. i am atleast 7 procent higher in bodyfat in that first picture. i have more photos if anyone is interested. This has completly fucked up facial harmony.and ruined my cheek hollowing from almost every angele.

I however have found a way witch can help you hasten the Atrophying of the masseter without surgery. However i dont know if this will work for the buxxator

Feel free to ask me any questions

Jep exxesive chewing is a looksmin it fucked up my hollowcheeks. Here is the evidence
View attachment 2594593
That was before chewing
Now here is the after
View attachment 2594594
Now i know people are going to say oh you fatter in the second picture. In actuality i am peak starvemaxxed and dehydrated in the second one. i am atleast 7 procent higher in bodyfat in that first picture. i have more photos if anyone is interested. This has completly fucked up facial harmony.and ruined my cheek hollowing from almost every angele.

I however have found a way witch can help you hasten the Atrophying of the masseter without surgery. However i dont know if this will work for the buxxator

Feel free to ask me any questions
Were you starvemaxxed and dehydratedmaxxed in first pic too? So many variables to think about - I highly doubt chewing was the problem.

I have been chewing for 2 years daily now,and in my case all it possibly did is gave me a square jaw and huge bloat.
It can also make very gl people look like shit, for example I saw multiple photos @AstroSky posted of himself right after he has done chewing,and it gave him extreme noticeable bloat on the pic
All these clickbaiting Youtubers making videos about trying it already had a good jaw (Perfect example is Brett MaverickView attachment 126408)
AstroSky was never chad , always looked uncanny with no harmony

implants > fillers > chewing

All these clickbaiting Youtubers making videos about trying it already had a good jaw (Perfect example is Brett MaverickView attachment 126408)
If you chew using the wrong teeth it has the potential to increase buccinator muscle or even parts of the masseter muscle that make the face look puffy instead of square. A square jaw is generally considered good, if you google "enlarged masster muscle" youll see in some of the photos the people just look super bloated. You really want the masster right where the jaw is to hypertrophy whilst not affecting the rest of the masster or any other face muscles.

Were you starvemaxxed and dehydratedmaxxed in first pic too? So many variables to think about - I highly doubt chewing was the problem.
I dident have a lot of waterretention in that first picture, but i wasent starvemaxxed at all.
Incomparison in the second picture i am starved and dehydrated look at the difference of the nose shape because of the lowerd bodyfat.you can see the puffyness.around my mouth because of the growth of the buxxator muscle.but also the way my masseter muscle is inserted it causes the cheekbone to be less visible so i gues it highly depends on the way your jaw is structured. Dont get me wrong there are some angels witch can make my jawline better with bigger masseter muscles il insert a picture.
Screenshot 20231207 022423 Gallery

but in general it has ruined my cheekbones and facial harmony.

I dident have a lot of waterretention in that first picture, but i wasent starvemaxxed at all.
Incomparison in the second picture i am starved and dehydrated look at the difference of the nose shape because of the lowerd bodyfat.you can see the puffyness.around my mouth because of the growth of the buxxator muscle.but also the way my masseter muscle is inserted it causes the cheekbone to be less visible so i gues it highly depends on the way your jaw is structured. Dont get me wrong there are some angels witch can make my jawline better with bigger masseter muscles il insert a picture.
View attachment 2595369

but in general it has ruined my cheekbones and facial harmony.
Do you have a narrow palate