• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, RoyaleWithCheese, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: warhammercel, datboijj, kebab and 3 others
this guy’s whole image is on his jaw and it was already developed he probably edits since he’s lied about a photo being him at 16 before seen on the derek video

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
chewing just makes you look fat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, IanIachimoe2491 and smoth
chewing and mewing is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4, BrahminBoss, HerpDerpson and 4 others
Worked for me

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and smoth

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, BowlCutMogger, coispet and 1 other person
They eat soft foods that's why probably, chewing hard food often isn't cope.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
They eat soft foods that's why probably, chewing hard food often isn't cope.
i don’t think sooooo, these guys chew so hard they get jaw lock

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Raw milk and raw meat grows your jaw

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, MTNAscension2, shabby890 and 1 other person
Need an FAQ or something to prevent these stupid threads from being created

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
my genuine reaction

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
chewing is usseles same as mewijng

Attachments

• 7137.jpg
    7137.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and BowlCutMogger
Ofc it works, bones develop from the size/shape ans usage of the muscle and fibre surrounding it for a lifetime, whoever teils you else is literally lying.

No one cares if you think it’s cope - masseter muscle is just like every other muscle.

You probably chewed for few days, didn’t see a difference and came on here to type bullshit.

competitive eaters never have jaw hypertrophy despite literally chewing 24:7
competitive eaters only drink milk and water in order to infate their stomach and only eat those quantity of food only during competitions

bruxism disagrees

Tbf I don't think competitive eaters would be chewing that much cause they usually don't eat much until they have a competition. Then when they do eat chewing is pretty minimal to get the food down as fast as possible.

In my experience though chewing isn't that worth it, just gave me mild tmj and big masseters didn't suit my already wide face.

chewing is usseles same as mewijng
Chewing is useless? Most likely if you're past early puberty. Mewing? It's cope if you think it'll grow your jaw near end of puberty/post puberty, but it should be practiced to prevent your upper arch from collapsing over time.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Chewing is useless? Most likely if you're past early puberty. Mewing? It's cope if you think it'll grow your jaw near end of puberty/post puberty, but it should be practiced to prevent your upper arch from collapsing over time.
People don’t realise that it takes ages to grow arms 1cm, and to have your jaw look less narrow you need to grow that tiny ass muscle that isn’t capable of growing much by 1-2cm. An inch of hypertrophy on jaw is ridiculous and so is even 5mm of hypertrophy because I shit you not that takes forever in arms too

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and MTNAscension2
People don’t realise that it takes ages to grow arms 1cm, and to have your jaw look less narrow you need to grow that tiny ass muscle that isn’t capable of growing much by 1-2cm. An inch of hypertrophy on jaw is ridiculous and so is even 5mm of hypertrophy because I shit you not that takes forever in arms too
Yeah, I agree

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329_211128_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240329_211128_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240329_205450.jpg
    20240329_205450.jpg
    854.1 KB · Views: 0
Chewing is a very good business model, just get jaw implants and then convince your retarded tiktok fanbase that it was a chewing transformation. Then sell some shit alibaba chewing product and profit

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah
You thought you ate posting that
For a subhuman gonion u need wider masseters. My point is that masseters are not pointless even us who have shit genetics