Chewing mastic gum makes my face look bloated from the pump

F

floppyshaft87

Iron
I’m aware that it’s just a pump but it concerns me that my whole face looks bloated after chewing sessions. Do yall have any advice? Should I stop chewing mastic gum? Masseter hypertrophy seems to be very controversial on here so I’m interested to hear what any of u have to say!

Chew for the sake of adding bone mass to the ramus while eating a diet high in protein,calcium, d3, k2, etc. Then once sufficient bone has been added, DIY some botox injections into the masseter muscle to decrease the size.. Nuff said.

• +1
Reactions: prince_, looks>books and BigBoy3000
Does it really give you a pump lmao, gonna find my falim box and try it tomo

Does it really give you a pump lmao, gonna find my falim box and try it tomo
Yea the only good thing is when I wake up in the morning my face looks much better and I feel good about myself for a short period of time lol

Chew for the sake of adding bone mass to the ramus while eating a diet high in protein,calcium, d3, k2, etc. Then once sufficient bone has been added, DIY some botox injections into the masseter muscle to decrease the size.. Nuff said.
I’m not doing any Botox stuff tbh but should I keep chewing anyway just in moderation, like maybe only 3x a week? Or is it a waste of time. I’m still developing so I feel like now is the time I need to take advantage of maximizing my looks

Does it actually work for masseter hypertrophy tho?

Interesting

Does it actually work for masseter hypertrophy tho?
Yes look up people who have done too much chewing and they end up with bruxism, they have absolutely massive masseters it’s not a pretty sight

@floppyshaft87 if you are still developing definetely keep chewing, it will actually changes the bones in your face for the better. It isn't cope, also mew no joke.

• +1
Reactions: floppyshaft87
@floppyshaft87 if you are still developing definetely keep chewing, it will actually changes the bones in your face for the better. It isn't cope, also mew no joke.
Thank u g

I’m aware that it’s just a pump but it concerns me that my whole face looks bloated after chewing sessions. Do yall have any advice? Should I stop chewing mastic gum? Masseter hypertrophy seems to be very controversial on here so I’m interested to hear what any of u have to say!
are you lean?

are you lean?
15% BF max. Problem is most of the fat is in my damn face but I’m still developing so with time I would assume this will decrease but I’m impatient