Chewing + mewing + working out = Good facial structure

prank.em.shinji2015

prank.em.shinji2015

Iron
If you think that chewing only works the muscles and not the jawbone and the cheekbones, then you're a nigger and you don't belong here. Several studies show that large masseters correlated with intermolar width and with the size of the zygomatic bones (cheekbones) Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...originates from the,of being easier to assess. Not mewing will fuck you over, though. Look at Brad Pitt. Large masseters and jaw from chewing, but low hyoid = not having his tongue on the roof of his mouth. That's why his cheekbones are not prominent. And of course, high testosterone levels from working out is necessary, too. If you disagree with me, then you don't know shit about the facial bones and you should get the fuck out. Also every single person with hollow cheeks and good jawline and good cheekbones all have developed masseter muscles. Peace out, niggers.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, vinotinto2026, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Chewing makes you look bloated as fuck

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Low iq response. Over time, the bones surrounding the masseters, that being the mandible and the cheekbones, grow and adapt to the size of the masseters. Of course, bone takes longer to grow than muscle, so you need something called patience. Also look up Wolff's Law, nigger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, vinotinto2026, Deleted member 30037 and 4 others
good thread ish

• +1
high testosterone levels from working out is necessary, too.
the increase in testosterone from working out is quite small compared to the overall levels in your body. Plus this spike in tetosteorne is very temporary and the long term effects are very minimal and irrelevant.
These levels are very insufficient for any facial change tbh

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and bradpittshairline
chewing gum has actually grown my massesters over the last month by a bit if you think its cope your retarted

• +1
chewing gum has actually grown my massesters over the last month by a bit if you think its cope your retarted
It can look better or worse, which one for u

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and christian2710
That's what I'm saying, retard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ungewist and Zenis
If you think that chewing only works the muscles and not the jawbone and the cheekbones, then you're a nigger and you don't belong here. Several studies show that large masseters correlated with intermolar width and with the size of the zygomatic bones (cheekbones) Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6148042/#:~:text=The masseter originates from the,of being easier to assess. Not mewing will fuck you over, though. Look at Brad Pitt. Large masseters and jaw from chewing, but low hyoid = not having his tongue on the roof of his mouth. That's why his cheekbones are not prominent. And of course, high testosterone levels from working out is necessary, too. If you disagree with me, then you don't know shit about the facial bones and you should get the fuck out. Also every single person with hollow cheeks and good jawline and good cheekbones all have developed masseter muscles. Peace out, niggers.
yes bhai but don't forget bone smashing also very important. mewing + bonesmashing + confidence = psl top g bhai

If you think that chewing only works the muscles and not the jawbone and the cheekbones, then you're a nigger and you don't belong here. Several studies show that large masseters correlated with intermolar width and with the size of the zygomatic bones (cheekbones) Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6148042/#:~:text=The masseter originates from the,of being easier to assess. Not mewing will fuck you over, though. Look at Brad Pitt. Large masseters and jaw from chewing, but low hyoid = not having his tongue on the roof of his mouth. That's why his cheekbones are not prominent. And of course, high testosterone levels from working out is necessary, too. If you disagree with me, then you don't know shit about the facial bones and you should get the fuck out. Also every single person with hollow cheeks and good jawline and good cheekbones all have developed masseter muscles. Peace out, niggers.
imo mewing is retarded
only chewing works

• +1
Just
Mew
Bro

• JFL
Reactions: mizzy
yes bhai but don't forget bone smashing also very important. mewing + bonesmashing + confidence = psl top g bhai
Just
Be
Confident
Bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and mizzy
bluepills.org

• JFL
Just
Smash
Your
Face
With
A
Hammer
Bro

• JFL
bhai I bonesmashed my tongue so it could become stronger for mewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Donkeyballs and mizzy

So how long do you want me to chew if I want brad pitts giga jaw

• +1
So how long do you want me to chew if I want brad pitts giga jaw
2 hours a day if you're chewing regular gum. 1 hour at most if you're chewing mastic gum. I believe chewing hard foods thoroughly is the best method, though.

ik these people r stupid asf. you have to not use your buccinators so they get smaller for a hollower face

• +1
It can look better or worse, which one for u
for me, it’s increasing my jaw width but also making me look more bloated, but i’m also fat so idk waht to think tbh

• +1
But the problem is i cant reach my back of tongue upper palate how to fix it

• +1
can chewing cure sleep apnea

• +1
This is a good thread but you will be called bluepilled by low iq tamils

• +1
ive been chewing but i feel like it made my face huge and look a bit wierd

• +1
ive been chewing but i feel like it made my face huge and look a bit wierd
It takes time for bones to adapt to muscle. As of right now, you have well developed masseters but since your bones haven't grown, your face bloated and as your said "strange". This is normal, and bones will take a while to adapt to the muscle. Just make sure to keep working out consistently and eat right.

• +1
It takes time for bones to adapt to muscle. As of right now, you have well developed masseters but since your bones haven't grown, your face bloated and as your said "strange". This is normal, and bones will take a while to adapt to the muscle. Just make sure to keep working out consistently and eat right.
Makes sense since im 15 rn haha thanks