Chewing my way to Chad from tomorrow. Fuck off.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
E798ee79207482a2e610c8cbdac7f265

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, JL~, randomvanish and 3 others
chewing makes your masseters so huge they look ridiculous and 0 chance for hollow cheeks. just get to sub 10 bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, zaynbrah and MiroslavBulldosex
Chew falim

Download 7
these work better bro trust me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and paranakee
JFL @ you choosing the pink one

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
chewing makes your masseters so huge they look ridiculous and 0 chance for hollow cheeks. just get to sub 10 bf
No he has a narrow jaw he will look good with large masseters

Leaked image after op "ascends"
Images 1 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, KrissKross, Deleted member 10987 and 7 others

Relationship between masseter muscle size and maxillary morphology​

Yasuki Uchida, Mitsuru Motoyoshi, Toru Shigeeda, Akihiko Shinohara, Yu Igarashi, Masahito Sakaguchi, Noriyoshi Shimizu
European Journal of Orthodontics, Volume 33, Issue 6, December 2011, Pages 654–659, https://doi.org/10.1093/ejo/cjq152
Published:

24 January 2011

• +1
Reactions: JL~
JFL @ you choosing the pink one

Nah. The colours all represent different difficulty levels. Beginner is a certain colour, then comes intermediate and so on and so fourth. I took beginner and intermediate. I'll leave buying advanced for the time I reach my Chad bite milestone.

tsk tsk tsk

mirin the confidence
that frame is average at best tho

Coping is a female trait. It's otherwise known as BEING DELUSIONAL.

This shit looks ridiculous...either way hope your neckmaxxing too, big jaw is going to stand out far more with skinny neck. (and not in a good way, it'll make you look more scrawny if you're skinny to begin with)

What about the risks of developing tmj?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
If you look around you'll see the replies to everyone of these threads that involves somebody trying to improve themselves is a bunch of faggotry negativity from morons who want a reason to continue believing their fate in life due to their sub par looks, IS OVER.

The death cult is amazing. They get energy from believing in nothing and all orgying together in glee of their nihilism.

Relationship between masseter muscle size and maxillary morphology​

Yasuki Uchida, Mitsuru Motoyoshi, Toru Shigeeda, Akihiko Shinohara, Yu Igarashi, Masahito Sakaguchi, Noriyoshi Shimizu
European Journal of Orthodontics, Volume 33, Issue 6, December 2011, Pages 654–659, https://doi.org/10.1093/ejo/cjq152
Published:

24 January 2011

this nigger cant be serious, just tell me what you're trying to say, im not reading all that jfl

you're nearly 30. at best it'll widen a bit but it won't be bone

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and MedMaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back