Chewing report

future slavic chad

future slavic chad

Solstice
Im starting to see a hint of hollow cheeks. Im pretty sure i didnt have that a few months back. so far 2 months of chewing first started off with normal gum chewing to get my jaw used to it and then moved on to falim.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
are you 8 year old?

just delusionmaxx bro

where did u order falim fro ? link me to it pls

Im starting to see a hint of hollow cheeks. Im pretty sure i didnt have that a few months back. so far 2 months of chewing first started off with normal gum chewing to get my jaw used to it and then moved on to falim.
Can you post any photos atleast

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
and does it ever get softer or it just stays hard

ty bro also how long would these 2 boxes last ?
depends how many you chew at a time. heres my routine.
Only 1 piece of gum for 10 minutes, 3x a day. So in total 30 minutes of chewing per day and. If you chew up 3 gums a day then it'll last you like a two months or so roughly, its quite alot.

do you understand how environment affects one's development and how it works?
its all genetics, im just coping with muh gum until i get money and do actual surgery.

i rather have sharper gonions
cheeks aren’t hollowed out yet 😂

i rather have sharper gonions
cheeks aren’t hollowed out yet 😂
I have sharp gonions but they're genetic. but my ramus is super long and thus my bigonial width suffers. thats why im trying out gum but dont think itll make my jaw that much wider. just surgery

Water. Masseters stretch the skin.