Chewing will make your midface longer

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

"As the masseter became larger, the anterior maxillary region tended to shift downwards relative to the cranial base, whereas the posterior region tended to shift upwards"

Another reason not to cope with muh chewing jfl. JFL @ coping with muh chewing and mewing when all youre doing is wasting your fucking time. It's surgery or nothing

Also it made my midface longer

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 000, alex569, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
Didn't make my midface any longer but it made me a bloated abomination, it's truly surgery or rope.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, Yuya Moggershima, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
There is a study that chewing create clockwise rotation of the maxilla and a counter clock wise rotation of the mandible

There is a study that chewing create clockwise rotation of the maxilla and a counter clock wise rotation of the mandible
This is the study

So it makes your face look worse? :feelsrope:

Yep especially if it's already long like mine.
On a side note i think my undereyes and overall midface is worse now, so it migh thave cw rotated

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 685
Guess I’ll just inject food into my stomach

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Salience, here and 7 others
idk chewing makes my face more chiseled and leaner

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Salience, ascentium and 3 others

"As the masseter became larger, the anterior maxillary region tended to shift downwards relative to the cranial base, whereas the posterior region tended to shift upwards"

Another reason not to cope with muh chewing jfl. JFL @ coping with muh chewing and mewing when all youre doing is wasting your fucking time. It's surgery or nothing

It was just one study with 40 people this doesnt mean shit

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Norwooder, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others
bro i like you @Gudru but this is kinda cope

chewing = longer ramus

but this is BS from this article

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, magnificentcel, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others
🙏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
bro i like you @Gudru but this is kinda cope

chewing = longer ramus

but this is BS from this article
Seems mostly during childhood

If anything it made my midface look slightly shorter. Or it's just that my jaw/face got wider and it gives the impression of a shorter midface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Taylorswift, sloopnoob and 4 others
@Gudru Large masseters are associated with larger jaw bone and longer ramus.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Does it work at 20 years?
It did give me a longer ramus and i'm 23 but too much muscle basically destroys any definition u might have

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
What did you chew with? 1 hour daily is enough though.
Mastic, 1 hour is enough i think but i like to overdo stuff jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I don’t know about this one Gudru bro. I have chewed for a while and I think it’s done me good. I could be copemaxxing but I think it was beneficial

• +1
Reactions: Salience, Taylorswift and Deleted member 685
I was a complete idiot and didn't understand this study.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and wasted

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dadfa, Deleted member 3323, paranakee and 3 others

You probably chewed with your back molars. Chewing with insicors gives you CCW rotation, not CW rotation which elongates the midface.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 685
You probably chewed with your back molars. Chewing with insicors gives you CCW rotation, not CW rotation which elongates the midface.
So how should one chew then?

So how should one chew then?

There's no difference JFL

Yes. I need a longer midface.

What direction would the face be looking to when everyone refers to CW and CCW rotation?

I'm having a hard time imagining the Maxilla lifting up while the mandible drops down or vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel and 000

I don’t understand so it lengthens the midface WITHOUT rotating the maxilla at all?

where is this proven? why do i keep seeing this incisor chewing everywhere. literally everyone who ive seen had done chewing their midface had slightly decreased in ratio. Are you 100/100 sure it cw the maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: 000
where is this proven? why do i keep seeing this incisor chewing everywhere. literally everyone who ive seen had done chewing their midface had slightly decreased in ratio. Are you 100/100 sure it cw the maxilla?
I just listen to @retard tbh

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel