Chewing with front teeth

darktriadbeancel

darktriadbeancel

Iron
Should i chew with my front teeth even if i have an overbite, and would it reduce downward growth? Srs

Yeah just develop monkey mouth shape theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, InnerVoid, UZB_Strebl and 3 others
The front teeth aren't meant for chewing. They're meant for biting into and tearing chunks out of food.

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_
how to fuck your teeth up theory

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Failedtruecel_, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
Yeah just develop monkey mouth shape theory
Wide mouths are more dominate and masc women like wide mouths and big lips

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Wide mouths are more dominate and masc women like wide mouths and big lips
Big lips are masculine your fucking retard. Stop spreading the bullshit that big lips are feminine. You have no idea what you are talking about the slums you were born in don't represent the overall preferences

Do it bro u will be such a sigma looksmaxxer (women) 🗿🍷

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Failedtruecel_
Big lips are masculine your fucking retard. Stop spreading the bullshit that big lips are feminine. You have no idea what you are talking about the slums you were born in don't represent the overall preferences
ong thin lips look retarded inbred asf

you did NOT read

no idea if that would make any difference, personally my overjet is so bad that my front teeth and bottom teeth dont even touch so i cant physically bite anything down fully even if i tried to

no idea if that would make any difference, personally my overjet is so bad that my front teeth and bottom teeth dont even touch so i cant physically bite anything down fully even if i tried to
Exactly my issue, i think this is the cause of downward growth since there is no support

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491