Chewing with incisors = shorter midface?

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
In this legendary thread he say's it does did anyone do it and did it work for u?

no lmao. it actually would result to molars eruption and clockwise rotation to bones and long face

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
no lmao. it actually would result to molars eruption and clockwise rotation to bones and long face
That thread had like 10 pages and the dude provides some info that i don't even understand tbh might try it a bit

• +1
Can you tell me more about molar eruptions? I am a bit addled

my teeth became more crooked, I dont know if specifically because of incisor clenching or because of something else but keep that in mind tbh. I'll need to get invisalign now lol

• +1
my teeth became more crooked, I dont know if specifically because of incisor clenching or because of something else but keep that in mind tbh. I'll need to get invisalign now lol
did ur face ascned tho??

Niggas will do anything but accept reality or get surgery

i chewed falim gum with front teeth for several months straight, i think its more benefial than back teeth chewing for the forward growth and it also targets lower part of masseter so you get that aesthetic masseter growth

• +1