Chewing works and can even change your gonial angle.

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Iron
The goal of chewing is to get masseter hypertrophy. Good jawlines like Brad Pitt's are the direct result of masseter hypertrophy.
Rs 634x1024 131218111612 634brad pitt 97cm121813
Brad pitt2
Rs 634x1024 131218112540 6340brad pitt 90cm121713

Do you actually think his jaw bones are shaped like that? Jfl

If you look at him when he got extremely thin and lost all his muscle, his jaw looked like shit and his gonial angle changed.
Brad pitt angelina jolie divorce skinny weight loss pp

It's more obvious in women since their gonial angles are in average way higher than men's.

Botoxjaw

She literally has the gonial angle of a 5 year-old but still developed a square jawline thanks to masseter hypertrophy.

FINAL, UNDENIABLE PROOF:
Images

:feelsuhh: : but it looks rounded! LOOK AT BRAD PITT'S JAWLINE, is that a perfectly SQUARED jaw?

:feelsuhh:: what if my jaw gets too big or if its uneven? Then you get botox to reduce the hypertrophy as much as you want it wherever you want it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11479 and 20 others
provides 3 pictures of good gonial angle examples with good lighting and posture. After picture recorded from potato, shit lighting and posture. Nice post OP.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Norwooder, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
when I started chewing I got complimet by a friend of mine for my looks for the first time in my live. felt good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: berlin.1969, AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
My favourite greycel ngl
Screenshot 2020 07 23 at 212620

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and Ijustwannafuckbitche
Chewing is %100 legit have my word for it. I thought my right side was worse and chewmaxed it for more than a year now it mogs left hard, currently im doing left and middle.

• +1
Reactions: bbcmogger, Deleted member 3323, Be_ConfidentBro and 11 others
when your jaw lacks width start chewing asap

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, DaGullas, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Oueyy and xdxdxnice1
GREAT THREAD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wateriswet and Ijustwannafuckbitche
Chewing is %100 legit have my word for it. I thought my right side was worse and chewmaxed it for more than a year now it mogs left hard, currently im doing left and middle.
why chew middle boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
Good thread
Still I would want angular wide mandible than narrow round mandible with muscle hypertropy
Also may someone test IT on himself cause I don't have mastic/hard good lmao
Screenshot 20200630 1832152

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, sorrowfulsad, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
I ordered my mastic gum from Greece some days ago, i hope i don't TMJ.

Good thread
Still I would want angular wide mandible than narrow round mandible with muscle hypertropy
View attachment 537349
Is this shit legit?

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and Deleted member 5385
Good thread
View attachment 537349
Damn is this legit? Can i use multiple gums to use do all of them?

keep chewing until your jaw feels sore theory

I ordered my mastic gum from Greece some days ago, i hope i don't TMJ.

Is this shit legit?
Idk if its legit. In theory yes but someone should try this on himself. Its a fragment of @retard thread

Im chewing with my 6 front teeth.

Masseters dont loss hypertrophy ever. they are among the only muscles whose size is permanent once hypertrophied. I had to get botox injections to reduce them even after losing weight.

By the way, its a lottery. I you gonna chew prepare a few hundreds to be able to pay for botox to return them to original if they dont have an aesthetic shape.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4720 and Deleted member 5385
Masseters dont loss hypertrophy ever. they are among the only muscles whose size is permanent once hypertrophied. I had to get botox injections to reduce them even after losing weight.

By the way, its a lottery. I you gonna chew prepare a few hundreds to be able to pay for botox to return them to original if they dont have an aesthetic shape.
You need to hypertrophy the lower part of the masseters for an aesthetic and angular shape.
If you hypertrophy the middle part its over you will look rounded.
Anyone can hypertrophy the lower part
This can be accomplished by electrical stimulation at home while chewing to the lower part of massaters and then if needed botox to the middle part of massaters

You need to hypertrophy the lower part of the masseters for an aesthetic and angular shape.
If you hypertrophy the middle part its over you will look rounded.
Anyone can hypertrophy the lower part
This can be accomplished by electrical stimulation at home while chewing to the lower part of massaters and then if needed botox to the middle part of massaters
How do you chew to the lower part of the masseters?

chewy and mewy fixed my aids

But theres a flaw to chewmaxxing with bad masseter muscle insertions. It will look shit for a quite a bit before the shape of the ramus bone reforms and lowers.

But theres a flaw to chewmaxxing with bad masseter muscle insertions. It will look shit for a quite a bit before the shape of the ramus bone reforms and lowers.
Can the ramus reform as an adult?

chewing is child's play

chewing didn't help in my case cause my bigonion width is already big compared to zygos and I looked like a bloated square

Life fuel for people with good insertions 🤩