Chewing works on brow-ridge!

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
Been incisor chewing to get max rotation of maxilla upwards and I recently got a comment by a girl that I look more manly so I was like aight lets check how my softmaxxing progress is going by evaluating my side and front profile. @retard is a god. I won't say my undereye got much better from the front but from the side i look much more natural looking straight ahead whereas before chewing my eye was downturned even when looking forward. Browridge results are sick, I couldn't believe my eyes.

BEFORE CHEWING:
Before

AFTER CHEWING:
After

Attachments

• before.PNG
    before.PNG
    540 KB · Views: 317
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, zeshama, Allornothing and 24 others
Definitely some gains.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6785, AscendingHero and 4 others
Plasebo effect maybe?

Plasebo effect maybe?
Idk could be but I think that in another long period of time when i check my progress I will see a good improvement hopefully

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
This is suifuel because I need browridge reduction and was going to start chewing

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 6785, conformable and 8 others
It looks like you have less upper eyelid exposure
Seriously

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and SteveRogers
But please fix those whiteheads on your skin
Clean skin and +0.5PSL

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
for how long have u been mewing

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Htobrother
Can see some gains, how long have you been chewing ? And for how much time do you chew everyday ?

but who was skincare? if you fix your skin its much better than chewing.

Why would that be the case? Any high IQ reasoning behind that? Looks better nonetheless.

real leakd pic of op

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing, datboijj, Deleted member 5385 and 6 others
How long have u been chewing for and how many hours a day? do you also do soft/hard mewing?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 4464
Why would that be the case? Any high IQ reasoning behind that? Looks better nonetheless.
It’s the function of the browridge to negate forces from chewing otherwise it would put too much pressure on your head/skull.
It’s why apes have very big jaws with even bigger browridges

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, hairyballscel, Deleted member 2157 and 3 others
Yea son
it makes your dick bigger too smh

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and buckchadley31
how to chew for undereye?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
It’s the function of the browridge to negate forces from chewing otherwise it would put too much pressure on your head/skull.
Just grow Bones by chewing theory lmao
Not true at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Mouthbreath and SubhumanCurrycel
chewing made me taller

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, recessed and 10 others
but why do i still have tiny browridge:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Just grow Bones by chewing theory lmao
Not true at all
If you’re still developing and exerting pressure in the temporal region through constant chewing/pressure it could work, Wolffs law.
Not to a significant enough degree though

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Been incisor chewing to get max rotation of maxilla upwards and I recently got a comment by a girl that I look more manly so I was like aight lets check how my softmaxxing progress is going by evaluating my side and front profile. @retard is a god. I won't say my undereye got much better from the front but from the side i look much more natural looking straight ahead whereas before chewing my eye was downturned even when looking forward. Browridge results are sick, I couldn't believe my eyes.

BEFORE CHEWING:
View attachment 528535

AFTER CHEWING:
View attachment 528536
I NEED THIS. SHARE YOUR CHEWING ROUTINE AND HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR PLEASE

Chewing gave me my NW 0 back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, LooksJourney, Chadrapist and 4 others
If you’re still developing and exerting pressure in the temporal region through constant chewing/pressure it could work, Wolffs law.

You guys dont understand the wolffs law

I just see a haircut difference

• +1
Reactions: deer

BEFORE CHEWING:
View attachment 528535

AFTER CHEWING:
View attachment 528536

TF Did you Chew?

for how long have u been mewing
started chewing and mewing 3 months ago
Can see some gains, how long have you been chewing ? And for how much time do you chew everyday ?
I'm copying salludon's chewing routine, 2 hours soft gum chewing while working out and 30 mins hard falim gum everyday
How long have u been chewing for and how many hours a day? do you also do soft/hard mewing?
I started doing hard mewing when I was getting my tongue strong enough but now that force feels natural to me so I'm hard mewing all the time unconsciously. If i put no force on my tongue my tongue sticks there which i guess is soft mewing but feels weird so I'm pretty much always hardmweing
I NEED THIS. SHARE YOUR CHEWING ROUTINE AND HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR PLEASE
2 months hard mewing 24/7

Daily routine:
2 hours soft chewing while working out (while doing my daily neck exercises and soft chewing, you can feel immense force on your face, could be effective)
30 minutes 6 pieces of falim gum hard chewing with the front teeth for 20 minutes and premolars the remaining 10mins
tongue chewing inconsistently every couple days to help mewing forces

• +1
Reactions: Soulrack, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5385
but who was skincare? if you fix your skin its much better than chewing.
very true couple years ago girls smiled longer at me when i was skin and hair maxxed, currently working on it

how to chew for undereye?
use you're front teeth. think about it if you put pressure on the back of your mouth your eyes don't get much benefit, from the front is where the eye support is

started chewing and mewing 3 months ago

I'm copying salludon's chewing routine, 2 hours soft gum chewing while working out and 30 mins hard falim gum everyday

I started doing hard mewing when I was getting my tongue strong enough but now that force feels natural to me so I'm hard mewing all the time unconsciously. If i put no force on my tongue my tongue sticks there which i guess is soft mewing but feels weird so I'm pretty much always hardmweing

2 months hard mewing 24/7

Daily routine:
2 hours soft chewing while working out (while doing my daily neck exercises and soft chewing, you can feel immense force on your face, could be effective)
30 minutes 6 pieces of falim gum hard chewing with the front teeth for 20 minutes and premolars the remaining 10mins
tongue chewing inconsistently every couple days to help mewing forces

Did you feel any CCW rotation in the maxilla

Chewing with the front teeth (incisors) puts pressure on the front of the face while molar chewing is at the back so that would have no effect on the browridge idk the exact bro science behind it but it worked pretty decent

Did you feel any CCW rotation in the maxilla
In terms of the jaw angle - looks the same. But my eyes look noticeably better from the side which is a sign of the maxilla going up. It's too early to see proper CCW rotation tbh just seeing browridge results

TF Did you Chew?
I use falim to make sure my muscles feel sore after chewing by really contracting hard but keep time chewing low to avoid jaw problems. Soft gum for 2 hours doesn't feel sore at all and seems decent for putting a low amount of pressure on the front maxilla over a longer period of time

Looks like a legit difference JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DaGullas, Deleted member 7076 and Deleted member 5385
In terms of the jaw angle - looks the same. But my eyes look noticeably better from the side which is a sign of the maxilla going up. It's too early to see proper CCW rotation tbh just seeing browridge results
Good. LifeFuel if maxilla rotate counterclockwise-it's like holy grail of looksmaxing. Even if IT would take 5 years.

Good. LifeFuel if maxilla rotate counterclockwise-it's like holy grail of looksmaxing. Even if IT would take 5 years.
I should add that I was fed a soft arab diet my whole life (tasted so good though haha), so my face probably hyper responded to chewing. I legit had no masseters before if i tensed it you couldn't even see a shadow. but yeah softmaxxing is legit it just takes time and dedication

Retard, YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
This is suifuel because I need browridge reduction and was going to start chewing
I would predict that if you chew with back teeth (molars) nothing will happen to your browridge

good for you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 7076
they're almost hooded all the time now, never had that before
are u sure you are not looking more 'downwards' which can create a more 'upper eyelid' exposure look