chewingcels gtfih

Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Platinum
Is this how u actually will look when chewing hard every day.

It looks unnatural and really bad 20200217 194511 .
How to target only the right parts for masseter hypertrophy? Is there any method at all?

• +1
Reactions: Gren
Nothing is universal. Some people need larger masseters, some need smaller masseters. That guy should chew less or lose weight.

If chewing makes you look better, do it. If chewing makes you look worse, don't do it.

There are no special methods of chewing. If you want a wider jaw, there are 2 methods; chew or get implants.

either that dude chews wayyy too much or he has bruxism or something, if it gets that bad you could just get botox treatment anyway but i suspect he probably has bruxism (teeth grinding/clenching in sleep)

Nothing is universal. Some people need larger masseters, some need smaller masseters. That guy should chew less or lose weight.

If chewing makes you look better, do it. If chewing makes you look worse, don't do it.

There are no special methods of chewing. If you want a wider jaw, there are 2 methods; chew or get implants.
He is like 11% bodyfat and ripped.

either that dude chews wayyy too much or he has bruxism or something, if it gets that bad you could just get botox treatment anyway but i suspect he probably has bruxism (teeth grinding/clenching in sleep)
He looked normal a few years ago then he started fitness and with it chewing every day.

He looked normal a few years ago then he started fitness and with it chewing every day.
he probably went overboard then, you should only chew for like 1 hour a day high intensity, probably some days off too each week

Then he should chew less. He is also flexing his cheeks in that pic. Might look better with a neutral expression.

Here's a quick morph

Morph

@Nosecel

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
he just looks bad with hypertrophied masseters. Some people will end up looking better

Get fillers

It looks worse because his zygomas are narrow. If your cheekbones extend wider, masseter hypertrophy can look very good.

only chew every other day for first month 30 mins. then 20 mins every day 2 month. 30 mins 3rd month. 40 4th month

then 5 th month every other day 20 mins to maintain masseters. what salludon does

u need to tounge chew and hard mew like a motherfucker too. or u **could** end up w that look.

its all about forward growth

First step is to get rid of that ridiculous paintbrush haircut.

Then he should chew less. He is also flexing his cheeks in that pic. Might look better with a neutral expression.

Here's a quick morph

View attachment 271472
Screenshot 20200217 203643 TikTok

he is 24/7 like this.

Also isnt chewing supposed to be helping with ur ramus, especially if ur masseters get huge , cause its definetly not working for him.

Screenshot 20200217 203801 TikTok

I STILL DONT BELIEVE THIS SHIT
Look, my greatest proof of chewing not working is the fact that people here dont share their chewing "transformation", for if chewing worked Im sure that this forum(and other shit like reddit) would be full of photos like: LIFEFUEL I CHEWED MY WAY INTO CHADDOM, but there just isnt anything like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661