Chewingmaxxers how do you chew hard for hours without bloating the cheeks?

Potentialcel

Potentialcel

Bronze
My cheeks always feel like they have been worked way more than masseters when im done chewing and i look bloated from all the cheek activation, how do i effectively stop this?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
just have good masseter insertion genes

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel
Doesn't happen to me

• +1
just don't use cheek muscles? I chew regularly and I don't have this problem, look into how to chew correctly, even Mew has some video on it

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and Potentialcel
just don't use cheek muscles? I chew regularly and I don't have this problem, look into how to chew correctly, even Mew has some video on it
i did but i still always get worked out cheek muscles. it must be the way im chewing idk i gotta figure it out

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
  • +1
i did but i still always get worked out cheek muscles. it must be the way im chewing idk i gotta figure it out
I heard that moving your jaw a bit forwards while you chew helps isolate the massaters, but idk if it really works.
I don't feel that when I chew. Muscle insertion pill is brutal.

Chew outwards not inwards or sideways. Only concentrate on Masseter. Chewing inwards activates your temporalis muscle more than masseter which makes you bloated

• +1
Chew outwards not inwards or sideways. Only concentrate on Masseter. Chewing inwards activates your temporalis muscle more than masseter which makes you bloated
what do you mean outwards and inwards? i dont understand this is there a video showing both versions on a close up somewhere? I dont actively think how i chew i just move my jaw up and down and my temporalis also gets activated a lot. Can you explain what outwards means please?

How do the teeth come in contact in an outwards and an inwards pattern? wouldnt they return to the same exact spot to press down?

• +1
Reactions: BountyKiller96