Chewmaxx or Masseter Botox?

Giga Mogger

Giga Mogger

Iron
my right masseter is much more defined making my front & side profile look more angular

where as my left is much smaller leading to a less defined look overall and a more feminine jawline

do I chew on my left side to make that one also angular or should I get masseter botox in my right masseter to even it out?

and will chewing with my left constantly make my right masseter bigger as well? (I’m not looking to grow my right masseter anymore than it already has but this happens with other muscles for example if you train your right bicep and not your left the left one will still grow anyways)

Chewing = Bigger and rounded
Botox = Smaller and defined (if there is enough jawbone)

bigger masseters usually correlate with more rounded and less defined masseters, not the other way around

my side profile is much more noticeable and appears to have a longer ramus with the more developed masseter

my side profile is much more noticeable and appears to have a longer ramus with the more developed masseter
Thats just because you chewed more with your right side while your skull was growing

i have the same problem i will try botox in 1 month. Also i have the laugh asymmetry do you also have?