Chewmaxxing for attenuate narrow forehead ?

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
My genetic fat distribution on face added with my narrow forehead give me the 5 star bloating level

I am so bloated than I don't need an helium balloon to ascend

Can Chewmaxxing procedure help to equalize the face shape with temporal muscles hypertrophy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Beast993 and .*my*.
yes,TMJmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Beast993 and Mrinfinityx
I dont think it would suit you personally, but give having a fringe or even curtains a shot. They are the best way to hide a narrow forehead. Otherwise just grown longer hair on the sides.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Beast993
Why don’t you lose weight?

• +1
Reactions: Beast993 and Mrinfinityx
Chewing is gaining muscles for wider face, and mewing give your face forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Mrinfinityx
I dont think it would suit you personally, but give having a fringe or even curtains a shot. They are the best way to hide a narrow forehead. Otherwise just grown longer hair on the sides.
Yes I remember a period where I had short hair on sides, I looked like human Shrek gentleman jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf and Beast993
Chewing is gaining muscles for wider face, and mewing give your face forward growth.
Mewing is already checked for me I think but maybe I need to hardmewing I don't know
My Mewing is only natural and reflex here

• +1
Reactions: Beast993
Do chin tucks it helps a lot, and also it let you mew when you sleep.You snore?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
enlarged temporali won't make you look less bloated

• +1
Do chin tucks it helps a lot, and also it let you mew when you sleep.You snore?
I sleep habitually with the head straight on the neck part of pillow and my air areas don't have snoring problem for the moment

• +1
Reactions: Beast993
Is there any chance we see your profile photo?

• +1
enlarged temporali won't make you look less bloated
Of course but maybe there is a bit of influence on zygomatic upper zone, stay to confirm

Attachments

• MePic0.jpg
    MePic0.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 4
You need to lose body fat, swallow corectly, Mike Mew talk about that.I think you buccalis musle is doing a lot of job.

• +1
Man you have good upper third, positive canthal tilt, good eyebrows from nose to chin is pretty average.

• +1
You need to lose body fat, swallow corectly, Mike Mew talk about that.I think you buccalis musle is doing a lot of job.
I have very developped muscles and bone on cheeks area combined with fat of course
I don't understand but my zygomatic bone is longer than expected, he finishs at the end of nose level

Yes I remember a period where I had short hair on sides, I looked like human Shrek gentleman jfl
Ay we have something in common @Coping volcel

• +1