Chicks rating Boyfriend of Lana Rhoades a 9/10 (Mike)

nachtzukurz

nachtzukurz

Iron

Bildschirmfoto 2020 08 08 um 222032
starts 2:27

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Apeiron, Dylan2 and 1 other person
I cannot put into words how much I hate bitches like these

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ., Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
"yes or no to period sex"

Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7079, Dylan2 and 3 others
Itโ€™s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Dylan2 and Lev Peshkov
Just be boneless theory.

In reality though, it's crazy how hard women overrate a guy if he's dating a hot girl. Or if he's with girls in the picture. Wasn't there a study on that? With girls in the picture the guy's raiting goes up 2 points ont he 1-10 scale. They're also probably not even being honest, imagine telling one of your friends that their partner is subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saltii131, Patriot, sytyl and 7 others
THIS IS EITHER COPE FUEL
OR THEY R JUST BEING POLITE TO LANA

Fucking disgusting, i couldn't stand the opening's innate cringe jfl

Just be boneless theory.

In reality though, it's crazy how hard women overrate a guy if he's dating a hot girl. Or if he's with girls in the picture. Wasn't there a study on that? With girls in the picture the guy's raiting goes up 2 points ont he 1-10 scale. They're also probably not even being honest, imagine telling one of your friends that their partner is subhuman.
THIS IS EITHER COPE FUEL
OR THEY R JUST BEING POLITE TO LANA
Just proves that height>>>face
Swallow the mikepill like lana swallows his cum each morning

He is her boyfriend doesn't mean she is physically attracted to him
Lol

It is insane how far Brett Maverick has come

I remember 3 years ago he had 500 subscribers on youtube, I found out about mew and psl from his videos, and now he's doing collab and shit with the top dogs and whores, went from 0 status to this shit in 2-3 years

This is the chad advantage

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Alexanderr, Deleted member 1707 and 1 other person
Just be boneless theory.

Dude every fucking word here is based af.

Ye I agree also.

I belive he's probably got a sex halo or something that's why they are all fantasising him

Similar to what @Ass-ender theory correlates to

Just be boneless theory.

well statusmaxxing

Just proves that height>>>face
Swallow the mikepill like lana swallows his cum each morning

maybe but this goes deeper than aesthetics!
lana can get anybody she wants she can get the biggest Instagram chad if she wanted to

She gen prob likes mikes personality and his aesthetics are good enough

maybe but this goes deeper than aesthetics!
lana can get anybody she wants she can get the biggest Instagram chad if she wanted to

She gen prob likes mikes personality and his aesthetics are good enough
He comes off as a jock/bully and has the size, for really hot girls other things matter more. He would strike out with average girls

HER BLONDE GIRLFRIEND MOGS HER SO HARD DUDE

Just be boneless theory.

Preselection is not a meme

WHY ARE YOU LYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back