If barrett was there he wouldn't even hesitate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Skywalker, tasmanian devil and 21 others
Bro will the full thing come out only 31st? Or is it out? If so link it

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
the power of good looks is insane. with his expressive eye area, sean could single handely stop bullying around the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Ryldoo IS COPING, deepfuckingvalue and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil, murdah, Reiraku and 6 others
the power of good looks is insane. with his expressive eye area, sean could single handely stop bullying around the world
Just a bluepilled cuck probably gaslighting

Jfl “I don’t wanna be the only guy men don’t take pictures with”

Jfl at that bluepilled cuck we all knows he wouldn’t wanna be avarage

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 50702, qqpkp and 1 other person

"If you want to mog help the kid that your school bullies" :lul:

Tbh if you mog or beat the bullies then you are truly a chad tbh , fighting skills and winning a fights in school is a big halo might help getting laid ngl

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and qqpkp
Tbh brutally fucking over for that ricecel at the bottom

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil, wollet2, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
Just a bluepilled cuck probably gaslighting

Jfl “I don’t wanna be the only guy men don’t take pictures with”

Jfl at that bluepilled cuck we all knows he wouldn’t wanna be avarage
not everyone is a narcy that wants to mog bro. sean probably just happened to be born with good looks but is a nice person. he's just telling people to stop and trying to look like him and do something that would actively make humanity better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, hopeisnotenough, qqpkp and 6 others
"Or if you have a certain eye shape"

Tbh if you mog or beat the bullies then you are truly a chad tbh , fighting skills and winning a fights in school is a big halo might help getting laid ngl
Lul wtf

On video OPry looks elite but Chico doesnt look anything special

Also JFL at actually caring what these niggas have to say. You incels suck their dick for their looks, not their 'personalities'.

These are boytoys in a capitalist industry wearing femboy clothing for shitty French abbreviated brands to advance trends. (plus the backalley of sucking some old Jewish man's cock to get headlined in the runway but we won't talk about that) .

THe irony is that many incels here actually fanaticize their life but would freeze up the moment they realize they have to suck some old dude's cock and swallow his semen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Skywalker, buflek and 9 others
not everyone is a narcy that wants to mog bro. sean probably just happened to be born with good looks but is a nice person. he's just telling people to stop and trying to look like him and do something that would actively make humanity better
Jfl at his lookshalo controlling ur mind

If it was some subhuman saying the same shot you’d be bullying him

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp
On video OPry looks elite but Chico doesnt look anything special

Also JFL at actually caring what these niggas have to say. You incels suck their dick for their looks, not their 'personalities'.

These are boytoys in a capitalist industry wearing femboy clothing for shitty French abbreviated brands to advance trends. (plus the backalley of sucking some old Jewish man's cock to get headlined in the runway but we won't talk about that) .

THe irony is that many incels here actually fanaticize their life but would freeze up the moment they realize they have to suck some old dude's cock and swallow his semen
Should I read? But still who's we jfl

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Look at Chico's face when he says "yeah, exactly" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

He can't even believe it himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, murdah, deepfuckingvalue and 4 others
wont be long until chico is on here promoting be nice theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Skywalker, Deleted member 34058 and 2 others
Jfl at his lookshalo controlling ur mind

If it was some subhuman saying the same shot you’d be bullying him
cope it's you that only listen to good looking people, i value the message more, but since he's one that holds power in today's society is good that he spreads a good message instead of all this "become a mogger, become richer and more successful than everyone else bro" toxic crap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, hopeisnotenough, efidescontinuado and 3 others
Exactly that’s the halo effect these niggas will atribute all these positive delusions

Jfl at thinking chad doesn’t care about his looks and is humble

• +1
Exactly that’s the halo effect these niggas will atribute all these positive delusions

Holy agreed Bhai

wont be long until chico is on here promoting be nice theory
It does not hurt to be nice tbh , you might feel abit fulfilled instead of being a autist tbh

• +1

Good looking people are humble. We know we are genetically superior, we’re not dickheads in real life and literally help other dudes out whenever we can.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, hopeisnotenough, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
They re tired of being handsome, it's like being rich bc with time you get tired of all the money it's about endorphins or shit like that, they will never understand us and vice versa

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Never Get Up, qqpkp and 1 other person
cope it's you that only listen to good looking people, i value the message more, but since he's one that holds power in today's society is good that he spreads a good message instead of all this "become a mogger, become richer and more successful than everyone else bro" toxic crap
Even if it’s a good message it’s things ppl say often these delusions

If ur tall and see a 5’4 manlet complaining you’ll gaslight him

Oh bro height doesn’t matter bro, I hate having to crouch to get into places or have no leg space in busses bro

If a girl cares about ur height it’s a red flag bro you douged a bullet

Saying that is even more pathetic than being straight up with him cause ur mogging to get dopamine in ur ego

Humans do that

• +1
Reactions: hopeisnotenough, qqpkp and mayo mogger

Muh halo effect of this shit has been preached by multiple religions like being nice , kind etc . I think you should look past the bp most normie thibk this way aswell . Only .org autists are trying to be darktraid when are not born with that trauma jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2, efidescontinuado, qqpkp and 1 other person

Jfl , he only became bitter when he got cucked lmao what are u trying to prove over here. Real generous nature is when you do good things without expecying anything back from it.

Jfl , he only became bitter when he got cucked lmao what are u trying to prove over here. Real generous nature is when you do good things without expecying anything back from it.
being nice gets you rejected

but

if you fucking with a cool female thats all good

• +1
Muh halo effect of this shit has been preached by multiple religions like being nice , kind etc . I think you should look past the bp most normie thibk this way aswell . Only .org autists are trying to be darktraid when are not born with that trauma jfl.
Halo affect is very true tho

As a mtn ur blank nobody usually has any positive or negative opinions

Tho if ur subhuman the horn affect is brutal

We all know we see that guy we wouldn’t want kids to be around or think he’s a criminal or rude just from his face

Same goes with above avarage guys ppl think they are smart, nice etc

Most of the time when a lean male model says looks don’t matter he’s just mogging u

We humans do it all the time when ur good at something and someone is jelous you will 9/10 times not reaffirm that but say it doesn’t matter

In a way by saying that ur just releasing dopamine by gaslighting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopeisnotenough, qqpkp and mayo mogger
being nice gets you rejected

but

if you fucking with a cool female thats all good
fuck man idk why does it revolve around females all the fuckibg time , might aswell let me step over u jfl. Idc if a girl rejects i will still go with being a good human on avg with what i have been given in my ethics and i wont change that for some pussy jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, depressionmaxxing and qqpkp
fuck man idk why does it revolve around females all the fuckibg time , might aswell let me step over u jfl. Idc if a girl rejects i will still go with being a good human on avg with what i have been given in my ethincs and i wont change that for some pussy jfl
your extra gentlemen

she told u u were too nice

• +1
Barrett will be like “ Just smoke a blunt n chill bro.”
ED1C47C4 4B03 49A3 BA5A 866555CC0C5F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, betrayed by 5‘8 and Nick.Harte
Next : Chico and Opry to make an account on .org

• +1
Halo affect is very true tho

As a mtn ur blank nobody usually has any positive or negative opinions

Tho if ur subhuman the horn affect is brutal

We all know we see that guy we wouldn’t want kids to be around or think he’s a criminal or rude just from his face

Same goes with above avarage guys ppl think they are smart, nice etc

Most of the time when a lean male model says looks don’t matter he’s just mogging u

We humans do it all the time when ur good at something and someone is jelous you will 9/10 times not reaffirm that but say it doesn’t matter

In a way by saying that ur just releasing dopamine by gaslighting
I agree with the part of halo effect tbh tbey should not gaslight but i think being a good human might help you , then going out of the way to be darktriad and narcy for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and qqpkp
They re tired of being handsome, it's like being rich bc with time you get tired of all the money it's about endorphins or shit like that, they will never understand us and vice versa
Agreed

They will
They probably already lurked this place tbh. They knew nothing at the beginning and now they’re making podcasts talking about lookism

• +1
They probably already lurked this place tbh. They knew nothing at the beginning and now they’re making podcasts talking about lookism
They all knew about lookism and I even have proof

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
your extra gentlemen

she told u u were too nice
Huh? I am not saying to compliment women for no fucking reason , then it would again be putting them on a pedestal just be a good guy not a nice guy lmao