CHICO AND SEAN PODCAST MADE ME DIE OF LAUGHING

Huh? I am not saying to compliment women for no fucking reason , then it would again be putting them on a pedestal just be a good guy not a nice guy lmao
dont tell her that she is extra beautiful and she deserves the best

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp
  • +1
Reactions: qqpkp and traveler
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and qqpkp
dont tell her that she is extra beautiful and she deserves the best
Listen Bhai I dated a girl one time in my life and I told her that and she left me lul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Nick.Harte and traveler
Listen Bhai I dated a girl one time in my life and I told her that and she left me lul
@mayo mogger

this is what happens when u are extra gentlemen

u become too nice

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp, mayo mogger and Nick.Harte
Bhai you dont have to do that lmao , im just saying to dont end up killing children cuz muhhh ramirez did so , foids dont love ugky darktriad dudes . So you might aswell stick to a normal mindset if you are normie or ugly

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and qqpkp
Bhai you dont have to do that lmao , im just saying to dont end up killing children cuz muhhh ramirez did so , foids dont love ugky darktriad dudes . So you might aswell stick to a normal mindset if you are normie or ugly
I won't date any foid jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger
I won't date any foid jfl
idk man , its not that rough out there i was able to date above my looksmatch for around 3-4 years she was taller then me aswell , just be normal ngl dont be a tryhard just do what comes naturally to u ,

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I don't really know to be honest just search his every post comments till you a man putting on himself ton of sun screen and he said "WHAT IS THIS LOOKISMMAX SITUATION??"

Even if it’s a good message it’s things ppl say often these delusions

If ur tall and see a 5’4 manlet complaining you’ll gaslight him

Oh bro height doesn’t matter bro, I hate having to crouch to get into places or have no leg space in busses bro

If a girl cares about ur height it’s a red flag bro you douged a bullet

Saying that is even more pathetic than being straight up with him cause ur mogging to get dopamine in ur ego

Humans do that
no bro fuck off if subhuman said the same thing i would agree as well is just that nobody would listen to him because you are like some programmed NPC zombies only hardwired to listen to what good looking people have to say and disregard everyone's else opinion. that's why i respect sean, there are people who look worse than him who are 100x more narcy than him and spread a negativity message fuck those cunts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, wollet2, hopeisnotenough and 1 other person
Sean Opray is a bluepilled cuck
they know how things really work

the problem is that the internet would label them as supporters of extremist incels

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp and Iasacrko
i fucking blushed and cringed hard couldnt watch till the end i want rope now

• +1
I‘d watch jordan and chico debate blackpill for hours

• +1
no bro fuck off if subhuman said the same thing i would agree as well is just that nobody would listen to him because you are like some programmed NPC zombies only hardwired to listen to what good looking people have to say and disregard everyone's else opinion. that's why i respect sean, there are people who look worse than him who are 100x more narcy than him and spread a negativity message fuck those cunts
Mf been on this site for more than 2 years and is still in the bluepilled chad worshipping phase.Sean himself was a bully in high school.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and qqpkp
the power of good looks is insane. with his expressive eye area, sean could single handely stop bullying around the world
i imagine him getting punched in the infras and instantly passing out if he interfered. sad life

• +1
On video OPry looks elite but Chico doesnt look anything special

Also JFL at actually caring what these niggas have to say. You incels suck their dick for their looks, not their 'personalities'.

These are boytoys in a capitalist industry wearing femboy clothing for shitty French abbreviated brands to advance trends. (plus the backalley of sucking some old Jewish man's cock to get headlined in the runway but we won't talk about that) .

THe irony is that many incels here actually fanaticize their life but would freeze up the moment they realize they have to suck some old dude's cock and swallow his semen
chico looks better there than his descended pics ppl post

dark triad barett needs to be on the podcast

• +1
Brutal threadmog. I posted this before you but your thread got more replies than me.

• +1
Mog!

• +1
god damn chico descended hard nigga :feelskek:
we all MOG him now

• +1
Tbh if you mog or beat the bullies then you are truly a chad tbh , fighting skills and winning a fights in school is a big halo might help getting laid ngl
he got old too, just as Chico did
they are both MOGGED atm by some members here if i had to guess....

• +1
These are boytoys in a capitalist industry wearing femboy clothing for shitty French abbreviated brands to advance trends. (plus the backalley of sucking some old Jewish man's cock to get headlined in the runway but we won't talk about that) .

THe irony is that many incels here actually fanaticize their life but would freeze up the moment they realize they have to suck some old dude's cock and swallow his semen
oh wow, you're really really good my friend, i have under estimated you :smonk: ;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qqpkp and ReadBooksEveryday
it's out bro, unlike you :feelskek:
Keep up the cope faggot u saw my thread today I’ll probably have a new slay thread very soon from the looks of it with how this girl is treating m rn

• +1