Chico but English

Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter
You might have heard the news. There's this 18-year-old kid who did something with F1 or something. I don't know much about cars, but what I do know is this guy has a superb face, and the stacylite with an army of low-SMV simp orbitors on her TikTok validation machine.
Seriously. I saw this guy on an electronic billboard in the city I live in commuting to work this morning and then later reading the news, and, I do this thing that I don't know if it's common in PSL sphere analyzing his face. I thought his features were all good, but his eye-area was what takes him to Chad if you're asking me.
It's reminiscent of Chico, but a little scuffed. Like a poundstretcher, dollarstore version of Lachowski.
This is the Chaddiest photo I could find of him.
82210089-13173331-image-a-89_1709903576568.jpg

This photograph emphasizes that OP eye-area, that he seems to have inherited from his mother wholly.
82215165-13173331-image-a-3_1709910766626.jpg

His mom is on the right of this photograph
82215157-13173331-image-a-5_1709911013055.jpg

This is the type of guy that fucks every single day if he wants to. And bare it in mind, this Chad isn't even started with the sanctioned-fucking college stage of life yet.

Brutal lifemog by the way. I didn't need to know about this guy who's younger, taller, better looking and has lays in his teen years and a stable relationship with a stacylite. He's accomplished too, I guess, but if you're on this website, you should know your accomplishments are less than the skeletal accomplishments of his genes and his eye-shape. It does increase his SMV because it makes him high status as well as good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, try2beme and LordSergiXX63
He kinda looks like if you took Chico and Mahr and squeezed them together really hard.

You might have heard the news. There's this 18-year-old kid who did something with F1 or something. I don't know much about cars, but what I do know is this guy has a superb face, and the stacylite with an army of low-SMV simp orbitors on her TikTok validation machine.
Seriously. I saw this guy on an electronic billboard in the city I live in commuting to work this morning and then later reading the news, and, I do this thing that I don't know if it's common in PSL sphere analyzing his face. I thought his features were all good, but his eye-area was what takes him to Chad if you're asking me.
It's reminiscent of Chico, but a little scuffed. Like a poundstretcher, dollarstore version of Lachowski.
Holy F that girl looks like a doll, she mogged him into oblivion

This photograph emphasizes that OP eye-area, that he seems to have inherited from his mother wholly.
82215165-13173331-image-a-3_1709910766626.jpg

His mom is on the right of this photograph
82215157-13173331-image-a-5_1709911013055.jpg

This is the type of guy that fucks every single day if he wants to. And bare it in mind, this Chad isn't even started with the sanctioned-fucking college stage of life yet.

Brutal lifemog by the way. I didn't need to know about this guy who's younger, taller, better looking and has lays in his teen years and a stable relationship with a stacylite. He's accomplished too, I guess, but if you're on this website, you should know your accomplishments are less than the skeletal accomplishments of his genes and his eye-shape. It does increase his SMV because it makes him high status as well as good looking.
Fuck you mean stacyLite you faggot that's a full Stacy

she is hot