Chico gymmaxxing

C

colbycovington

Iron
JFL at all the cope about lifting weights on this forum. Your idols lift weights and you need to as well.

90E9C381 A07B 45BA 960A B20242CA4480

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
his looks are descending, he gotta compensate with gym
so yes gym is indeed not cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and plukee
You have to be delusional to think physique doesn’t matter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, plukee, Zikel_Nut and 4 others
gym maxxing is for broke losers. imagine having 3 hours a day to sit around lifting weights and cooking meals and tracking your calories like an aspie. no rich/successful people bother to gymmaxx since it's a time sink.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emzi, crosshold, Manana and 6 others
He's a twink!

If you want to gymmax, do it for yourself, it is 0% going to help you get girls. How many guys have to post “ ‘jokes’ “ going “haha i expected female attention but only got male attention ha.. ha.. ha..” before you understand?

That being said, LEANNESS is probably the single most important aspect of looks for a man, so in that sense it’s good. But most of you retards sacrifice leanness for mass anyway cause you’re all compensating bully victim framelets ngl. If you don’t sacrifice leanness you should be good.

• +1
Reactions: Emzi, Mewton, BucketCrab and 2 others
chico is losing it all, bro descended harddd

gym maxxing is for broke losers. imagine having 3 hours a day to sit around lifting weights and cooking meals and tracking your calories like an aspie. no rich/successful people bother to gymmaxx since it's a time sink.
In the meantime gymmaxed guys go out with htb/stacylite and slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and colbycovington
i workout for one hour, I dont cook meals and I dont track my calories and I still manage to look like this. the only loser here is you stop making excuses.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, crosshold, datboijj and 7 others
If you want to gymmax, do it for yourself, it is 0% going to help you get girls. How many guys have to post “ ‘jokes’ “ going “haha i expected female attention but only got male attention ha.. ha.. ha..” before you understand?

That being said, LEANNESS is probably the single most important aspect of looks for a man, so in that sense it’s good. But most of you retards sacrifice leanness for mass anyway cause you’re all compensating bully victim framelets ngl. If you don’t sacrifice leanness you should be good.
lean is law you are right but a lean gymmaxed physique will always win. last slay I got was literally obsessing over my abs right after we finished fucking

• +1
Reactions: Emzi, nope and colbycovington

I’m 6’1.5” with wide clavicles, a small waist, and gymmaxxing DRASTICALLY improved my success with women, but yeah you’re right it only really started paying off when I cut after bulking for years, being shredded is key 100%

lean is law you are right but a lean gymmaxed physique will always win. last slay I got was literally obsessing over my abs right after we finished fucking
Anyone who is gymmaxed knows this is how it always goes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30433
You can gymmaxx lifting 3-4x per weak for 45 minutes, and just buy prepped food that you don’t need to cook. Plenty of successful men are jacked af other than like bill gates so eat the bugs if you want lol

keep coping
im rich and have 0 time for the gym. i got rich from being a pro athlete so ur the one whose coping lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: colbycovington and Deleted member 30433
im rich and have 0 time for the gym. i got rich from being a pro athlete so ur the one whose coping lmfao.
highly doubt you got rich from being a pro athlete lol, regardless even if you are rich how am I coping. the sport that I was an athlete for required me to gymmax regardless lmao, I was captain for my states rugby team and got offer to D1 schools, just decided to pursue regular academics

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington
highly doubt you got rich from being a pro athlete lol, regardless even if you are rich how am I coping. the sport that I was an athlete for required me to gymmax regardless lmao, I was captain for my states rugby team and got offer to D1 schools, just decided to pursue regular academics
lol sure. i played d1 and pro and my entire day was dedicated to getting into shape. i dont have time for that shit anymore and nobody does unless theyre brokies on unemployment.

lol sure. i played d1 and pro and my entire day was dedicated to getting into shape. i dont have time for that shit anymore and nobody does unless theyre brokies on unemployment.
most people here are in their teens so they have plenty of time. i am only 18 it would be pathetic to not be able to make an hour to workout an 30 minutes to cooking. most successful men workout

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington
How long have you been exercising? What have you been taking?
4 years natty, hopped on rad140 5 days ago to try to get as lean as possible. The picture I uploaded was before even taking anything though. Apart from that I just take multivitamins, potassium sups and etc. I stopped taking creatine because my face would bloat, and just buy protein shakes

What sport

• +1
most people here are in their teens so they have plenty of time. i am only 18 it would be pathetic to not be able to make an hour to workout an 30 minutes to cooking. most successful men workout
they dont. i can tell u from experience that actually successful people dont have time for that bs.

• JFL
4 years natty, hopped on rad140 5 days ago to try to get as lean as possible. The picture I uploaded was before even taking anything though. Apart from that I just take multivitamins, potassium sups and etc. I stopped taking creatine because my face would bloat, and just buy protein shakes
looks good

do you mind sending pic without pump?

looks good

do you mind sending pic without pump?
this is with no pump before the shower, mind you i am still posing in it but still

• +1
Reactions: Sens
looks good, don't roid tbh
too late, already on rad. just gonna see how lean I can get on this and if im happy ill prob just not touch anything after that

• +1
Reactions: Sens
but yeah you’re right it only really started paying off when I cut after bulking for years, being shredded is key 100%
Guys you need to actively work on your awareness levels

It has nothing to do with your body even a tiny fraction of an amount
YOU GOT LEAN
your FACE IMPROVED BECAUSE YOU GOT LEAN
Because your FACE IS BETTER YOU HAVE MORE SUCCESS WITH GIRLS
You had a good muscley body when bulking and yet the success only came from being lean HMMMM

Literally 100% of cases are this. You just proved it and you’re sadly clueless enough to not even put it together in your head

Guys you need to actively work on your awareness levels

It has nothing to do with your body even a tiny fraction of an amount
YOU GOT LEAN
your FACE IMPROVED BECAUSE YOU GOT LEAN
Because your FACE IS BETTER YOU HAVE MORE SUCCESS WITH GIRLS
You had a good muscley body when bulking and yet the success only came from being lean HMMMM

Literally 100% of cases are this. You just proved it and you’re sadly clueless enough to not even put it together in your head
I was extremely lean before I started lifting. No attention. Put 2 identical guys beside one another, both 10% body fat, one with 40lbs of muscle over the other, girls pick the guy with muscle 100% of the time. Pretending otherwise is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
I was extremely lean before I started lifting. No attention. Put 2 identical guys beside one another, both 10% body fat, one with 40lbs of muscle over the other, girls pick the guy with muscle 100% of the time. Pretending otherwise is cope.
No, you were skinnyfat and your face was bloated from your horrible diet. Stop it. I’ve had this conversation a million times with a million different gymcels and it always amounts to that. I guarantee your jawline is more defined now, guarantee your cheekbones are more prominent now, and depending on what your diet is like now probably even your hair and skin quality are better as well.

Oh wow, you mean girls will pick a guy who has everything some other guy has plus one thing extra? Very profound Socrates. Put a ripped normie next to an average body chadlite and you’ll find out very quickly that your body is not what’s getting you girls.

The actual truth is not even that simple, who a girl “picks” is based mainly on the face and then after that it’s based on everything from the cycle of the moon to the wind speeds in arkansas on that day. Girls do not work like german engineers or autistic looksmaxxers, it’s not a matter of “well guy #2 i have calculated is 0.001% better than guy #1, thus I pick guy #2.” But every autist on this site thinks it works that way

There’s nothing wrong with gymcelling but you guys get so ridiculously delusional about it, it’s insane. I get that when you work that hard on something you want to believe that it specifically is causing your success, but it doesn’t work that way. I don’t care to argue this, if you want to believe that something that objectively and demonstrably did not cause your success, caused your success, go for it. Just preach leanness over mass and it’ll end the same regardless.

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy